Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup websites like craigslist

A marriage to a non baptized person can be particularly tricky for the reason that of the greater chasm in religious belief. sallisaw singles When they located, they tend to spend time with each other devoid of any distraction from third celebration. You should really sign up only on senior dating websites that worth your privacy and suitable to confidentiality. onlyfans hunksep And if you are open to the idea of dating that particular person and that person is open to the idea of dating you, then it s a done deal.

www skipthegames com

So you want to be adapted to remain relaxed and asked relationship. singles in northwest arkansas 1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up for the reason that she had to babysit her grandchildren every night. If you really feel that you don t have also a lot in widespread, feel about no matter if or not you d be prepared and pleased to take up one of their hobbies or interests to establish frequent ground. rubratings stl With music lovers in thoughts, Tastebuds allows you to match with men and women based on musical interests and exchange songs with them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/6/2008 8:57:37 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Hi gab, i see that you still like me.

3/6/2008 8:57:40 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Well i flaunt it tastefully thank you very much. I actually have a masters in that category. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ eddy with sexually assaulted. OMGGG its going to be a very long day, and a very long thread in this forum. WOW

I disagree. Any flaunting is distasteful and rude actually.

I'm in no way saying any body deserves to be sexually assaulted.

I'm saying that a female that dresses and acts like a hooker.. will be treated as one even if she is not.

3/6/2008 8:59:23 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

KC, i want peoples opinions, honestly i do, here is the problem i am having. They dont read my thread through, then add to the thread and make it worse, and then put words in my mouth that i never even said or typed. Then it gets all out of hand. Of course I want everyones opinion, otherwise I never would post these things. But if everyone is going to take it way out of proportion and dissect my thread and re-word it, out you go, im going to block you out of my thread because that is just plain ignorance.

[Edited 3/6/2008 9:00:48 AM]

3/6/2008 9:00:59 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

witchiepoo
East Hampton, CT

Do to others as you would have them do to you. What goes around comes around. If it looks like a sl-- acts like a sl-- it must be a sl--. JMO

3/6/2008 9:02:58 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Absolutely witchie i do have to agree, lots of that going around here thats for sure. Some get into mud fights, hanging onto cars and going for a ride LMAO... it can get nasty. I don't know why even a woman would want to fight over a man like that if he is going to flirt with other women and do what he wants really. She should just look elswhere.

3/6/2008 9:02:59 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

then why put "Its a free for all gang. Don't be afraid to post your opinions" if your going to block someone just for stating their own opinion? Nobody is rewording your thread. When you post the words "low cut blouse, high heels and a mini skirt" what do you expect your going to get? In 95% of the populations mind, your going to get the image of a hooker.

3/6/2008 9:05:21 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

well KC as long as they understand my question. People re-word it, as for example oh by sleeping with the girl or marrying the guy, something out of text, that i never said, it goes way overboard. You would not believe i went through last week with one thread. This is fine. But there are some people who are going to be really whacked and re-word what i wrote.

But im usually good about it. I think blocking is the cowardly way out, but if i get a real winner, that is what im going to do, because i will not tolerate ignorance.

3/6/2008 9:17:16 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

simplman4right1
Sarasota, FL

Ok... let me rephrase my opinion.

If a lady I'm with goes to the bathroom and some other lady takes this chance to walk up to me and start a conversation I would either think it were
A) A set-up
B) Rude
C) An easy slice of tail.

And in any case... I would opt to dismiss her in the nicest way possible.
But still let her know I'm not interested.

3/6/2008 9:29:49 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

when a slutty chick comes up to me when my gf or wife is in the bathroom(and this has happened) i tell them to get their skanky,playin ass the f*ck away from me before i have my wife or gf kick the rest of the dress off of her. then i point her in eddy's direction... sorry eddy, couldnt resist...

3/6/2008 9:34:30 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

I have no problem dressing up like a girl to beat up skanky women.

the police do though.

3/6/2008 9:37:11 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

3/6/2008 9:39:05 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

abeenorml
New Underwood, SD

Just had a right purdy visual of Eddy in a leather mini. he he

3/6/2008 9:41:32 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

dyezah
North Little Rock, AR

Eddy

3/6/2008 9:48:07 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

huskertomboy
Onawa, IA

Its all about the presentation... if you dress and present yourself in a trashy way you will get the wrong kind of attention. If that is what you are looking for,then by all means. But if a gal came up to my man while I was out of the room she better be gone when I re-entered. Or be prepared to see the country in me. Now sweetie, can we play some pool?

3/6/2008 9:53:44 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

dg1260
Galion, OH

If you want to dress like eye-candy, then that's cool. I think the 'eye contact' thing can be way over interpreted. If I am with someone, they are my date, period. Doesn't mean I don't notice the eye-candy. However I am not so appreciative that I would be rude to the lady I am with.

Oh, and Eddy, your insecurity is showing.....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5