Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

random hookup near me

Don t complicate your profile with gleaming and fake information. craigslist plant city personals The possibilities are that your close friends will possibly say good on ya or words to that impact. Not only do you want to be desirable, you frequently want a nicely written profile. firstmet unsubscribe A simple POZ Personals membership is no cost and allows you to see other members profiles, share up to 5 images, and track who has looked at your profile.

3 way hookup app

Females open the app, pick out men they like, and that is it. park city dating If they strongly resist a video call, that could be a sign of suspicious activity. But withstanding that, nonetheless advantages for people or regional groups (e. locanto philippines We recruited the aid of some decision influencers also, but not as the heroic characters audiences would count on, since when you re dating These nightmare scenarios can even occur to influencers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/6/2008 8:37:03 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

First of all hi all, long time, no see.... I am going to make this a bar scene scenario. Say you ladies are going out with a bunch of your girlfriends. You are all dressed up in mini skirts, high heels, low cut blouses, and yes, you are all single, hoping to meet a guy just to shoot the crap with, dance, perhaps play some pool, you get the idea. You are all drinking and having a good time, and the men across from the bar are making excruciating eye contact with you,, but some of them have girlfriends. Do any of you tend to flirt back with eye contact? What happens if their girlfriend happens to go to the bathroom? Do you go up to the guy and say hello, hows it going? I don't know what I would do. I think I have done this quite a few tims I must admit. When I go out, alot of these men go out by themselves, and their girlfriends are not with them half of the time. They are either with their other friends or maybe at home. What do you think? Do you consider this cheating? Is it a tease or a come on?

Its a free for all gang. Don't be afraid to post your opinions, you know I love you all.

[Edited 3/6/2008 8:41:58 AM]

3/6/2008 8:41:38 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Skanks

3/6/2008 8:42:38 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

only you eddy would know, only you. How many are hiding in your closet eddy?

3/6/2008 8:44:49 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

if you walk into a bar wearing something like that around here, guys are automatically going to assume your a slut and will be all over you like white on rice.

A guy is going to have a wandering eye if a bunch of girls come in dressed in hooker outfits, regardless if they are single or their girlfriend is standing right beside of them.

JMRO

3/6/2008 8:47:03 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

hey, i say if you got it flaunt it baby. Their girlfriends are dressed that way too. I see it all the time. If you have the figure for it, you mine as well have the clothes for it. I cant see a size 5 woman wearing a size 24 mini skirt.

3/6/2008 8:47:50 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

You can flaunt all you want.. just don't be too shocked when you get sexually assaulted.

3/6/2008 8:48:27 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

there's a difference in flaunting it tastefully and flaunting it trashy.

3/6/2008 8:49:24 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

newinil
Carlock, IL

I see them walk in dressed like that..I take all the money out of my wallet and put it in my front pocket.

Leave no money on the bar (As that is what the hookers look for) and put my credit cards in my boot.

3/6/2008 8:49:37 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

gabisanic
Pleasant Hill, CA

ky... you took the words right out of my mouth

3/6/2008 8:50:18 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Well i flaunt it tastefully thank you very much. I actually have a masters in that category. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ eddy with sexually assaulted. OMGGG its going to be a very long day, and a very long thread in this forum. WOW.

3/6/2008 8:51:19 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

simplman4right1
Sarasota, FL

A lady walks up to a man while his g'friend is in the bathroom??

Sounds like that would be tempting Karhma like the big dawg!!

If he cheats on her to be with you... how long before he'll be cheating on you to be with someone else??

3/6/2008 8:51:22 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

lova_girl
Albany, GA

Would you want someone flirting with the man you are out with if you had to leave the room for anything? Think about that because what you do to another could turn back on you.

3/6/2008 8:52:26 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

and the men across from the bar are making excruciating eye contact with you,,

Jeez sounds like these guys need to spend some time in the bathroom...Excrutiating? Like constipated faces?

but some of them have girlfriends. Do any of you tend to flirt back with eye contact? What happens if their girlfriend happens to go to the bathroom? Do you go up to the guy and say hello, hows it going?

Maybe their girlfriends are not as they seem and they are wingmen? You know they are there with them acting as girlfriends because we all know that a guy looks way hotter when they have a babe in their batters box. You ladies know its a fact.

So with that being said. What's a gal to do? You could be armed with info and undestand that this could be the case and be brave and reciprocate attraction, or you can be ignorant and be sucked into the guys game and do exactly the same thing?

Makes one wonder...

[Edited 3/6/2008 8:54:20 AM]

3/6/2008 8:55:55 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

Looks like this is going to be another tough thread to follow. What is it going to take for you to understand me? Maybe I should write it in my Italian language.

3/6/2008 8:56:48 AM Ladies, help me out here...its a sticky situation....  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

Bella, just out of curiousity....if you don't want to know what people's real opinions are, then why do you post threads?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5