Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

Meeting an individual on the net is almost certainly the safest technique of dating. huntington beach singles When you are exploring enterprise startup concepts, you have to get out and talk to shoppers. Irrespective of whether it is a kiss or a hug, it really is not okay without the need of consent, so just before creating any moves, ask. how to date a peruvian woman Authenticity forces me to intensely evaluate why I m undertaking what I m carrying out and strive to do operate aligned with my beliefs.

online hookup safety

In the US, the FBI collects information about so known as romance fraud and about on line sexploitation, but information about physical assault linked to dating web pages is scant. panama dating website Join New dating. He usually gets back to me inside 10 minutes, 15 minutes max! omegle could not start video source Their answer will tell you whether they have already started liking you or will they have to have a handful of more dates to create the identical feelings as you have for them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/29/2007 8:33:50 PM why study the bible  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

prove it.

6/29/2007 9:16:12 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i got a better idea why don't you read it

6/29/2007 9:37:30 PM why study the bible  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I can quote more of it than you smarty.

6/29/2007 9:50:41 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well then you wouldn't need proof now would you

6/29/2007 9:54:49 PM why study the bible  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think the god of the earth, the heavens, the universe could not be confined to one book. My creator certainly could not be restrained to a book.

6/29/2007 9:58:12 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

maybe not but studying the bible is very importat because it helps us develop a relationship with god wel that and praying

6/30/2007 12:28:07 AM why study the bible  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Bass they should call you Bass without the B
cuz that what you come off as

6/30/2007 6:19:14 AM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you think i am an ass just because of the importance of studying the bible well i will pray for you because you need it jesus died for you and loves you more than you could ever know that is why he gave us the bible so we could know more about him and his love just as the song goes the b i b l e that's the book for me i stand alone on the word of god the b i b l e

[Edited 6/30/2007 12:09:30 PM]

7/1/2007 2:56:19 PM why study the bible  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The whole religious movement is simply a way for the gangsters who are running your life to steal more of your time. The Bible provides for a nice babysitter for those who cannot manage or navigate their way around their own spirituality as are many other books. It reads as a good story like many though it is simply used as a control mechinism to keep everyone all tied up debating in controversy about one thing or another. It is really quite simple. How about, do unto others as you would have them do unto you? What else do you need to know?

The Bible is meant to keep you in fear and quilt so that you never figure out what a powerful spiritual being you really are. Your sexual energy is the strongest energy you have and they stifled the hell out of it so you couldn't have a good time in your life;o((

It was twisted from the day it was written and used to manipulate everyone through the fraudulent use of language to get you all confused because the editors knew you could not understand the language of the day. There were many books to be included in the Bible and many authors contributed though very few books were selected and many critical things that you really needed to know about your history where left out.

Otherwise, you might have too many questions for the gangsters running your life, if you really found out what you have actually been subscribing to. They wouldn't have time to answer all your questions. So the word of the day is cover-up, at any cost. So much so, that everyone has been schooled to believe that the lie, is the truth, for their whole entire lives. That is something that you would not be able to know unless you have awakened to a certain extent. The Gods (plural) referred to in the bible, is referring to our makers.

The ones that came from off planet and genetically engineered us into a hybrid race. Since they were giants, everyone had to look up to them, they called them the Gods. An alien race that screwed with our DNA to get the perfect slave. The same bloodline is controlling everyones lives today. It is not the story in the Bible that is a rehash of the same story of the Jesus figure from 3 thousand years prior. Jesus is not coming to save anyone, everyone has to save themselves. The word Armagedon essentially means 'a leather covering' your skin. The Armagedon is from within. The wars being faught now are psychic manifestations of our inner republic, disturbances on a subconscious level being played out in our 3D world.

[ What a great advantage for leaders that the people do not think - Adolf Hitler]

[Edited 7/1/2007 2:59:23 PM]

7/1/2007 3:31:59 PM why study the bible  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-The Bible is meant to keep you in fear and quilt so that you never figure out what a powerful spiritual being you really are

hwh-no it is not jewelz the bible is not ment to scare anyone

jewelz-It was twisted from the day it was written and used to manipulate everyone through the fraudulent use of language to get you all confused because the editors knew you could not understand the language of the day.

hwh-wrong again jewelz the bible was not twisted to manipulate anyone. the bible is the users manuel for life the bible is for us to read and understand it..... and also so we can know god and study the bible.

7/1/2007 3:33:55 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no no theh bible is a spiritual guide and teaches great things about Jesus and his love so why study the bible to learn of Jesus the Son of the living God

7/1/2007 3:34:59 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

right again hollywoodhogan

7/1/2007 5:00:39 PM why study the bible  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Hey JEWELS your right don't let the hatin bible thumpers tell you different!

7/1/2007 5:08:16 PM why study the bible  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Fear is the selected weapon...Your puppet-masters at the Vatican, at the Tavistock Institute, and at Georgetown University, don't want you going around free, integrated, and sane. Then you are a danger to them.

The devil is all made up to scare the hell out of everyone so you can't sleep at night.
It certainly does the trick for most...

They have to keep you tied to something so they can keep track of you...they play on your fear...and its an old old story you people really need to wake up to.

7/1/2007 5:38:14 PM why study the bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

he is not made up to scare people in fact he is very real

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4