Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

) Then he took me to see a film and cried so hard throughout numerous scenes that a 10 year old boy seated behind us asked him to shut up. peru single ladies Possessing stated all that, it surely is probable. Raise your glasses, you fine and eligible singles, you are in for an exciting evening of dating. rebellious chantele onlyfans As I mentioned before go to places exactly where there other people today doing factors you love.

sites like megapersonals

Just after you have built up a small a lot more trust you can then transition to speaking on the phone—hey, you have every single other s number anyway so it makes sense. largo classifieds In the mean time go to places that you delight in. Use a gay distinct travel service to book trips exactly where you recognize you ll fulfill lots of males. omegle banned in pakistan Absolutely nothing takes place for the reason that of a single cause, it s a approach, he stated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2008 4:20:41 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

eventista
Brooklyn, NY

I think some misunderstand chemistry for love... I don't beleve it. We're are animals..its instincts.

3/11/2008 4:26:30 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

yummyballs75
Las Vegas, NV

If not would you like me to walk past you again

3/11/2008 6:47:29 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

Thanks everyone for your great opinions......

I hope everyone finds that special someone they are looking for....
LOVE IS VERY SPECIAL

AND AGAIN, I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SITE EITHER UNTIL IT HAPPEN TO ME,
BUT NOW I DO!

3/12/2008 4:01:51 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

sarpedion
Southbridge, MA

Karen you say the sweetest things!For those who don't believe in it,that's fine.You've got your opinion.Just don't be so negative unless you want a house dropped on you!

3/12/2008 4:21:31 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

misssmatch
Cleveland, TN

there's 'something' that can happen between two people...maybe not love at first sight but definitly something more than lust...i remember it well !!!!

3/12/2008 5:07:17 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

millie3
Geneva, IL

I fell in love with my X at first site. It wasn't his looks or his voice, I can't explain it. We were married six weeks after we met and have two children. Our marriage lasted 20 years. He was my soulmate, ended up I wasn't his forever. So yes, I believe in love at first site.

3/13/2008 1:39:12 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

robert194761
Ione, WA

Many yrs. ago I was in san antonio texas and I saw a woman from 100 yrds away she saw me and we moved towards each other in a rapid pace, when we got to each other It was like we knew each other all our life,YES LOVE AT FIRST SITE ---IS REAL--but rare

3/14/2008 7:32:51 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

robert....Thats what I am talking about....It CAN happen....So IT MAY BE REAR, BUT it DOES happen. Just because it did not happen to you, doesn't mean it can not happen......

My friend hit a scratch ticket big, didn't happen to me, but it CAN happen......
My friend won a trip on a game show, it didn't happen to me, but it CAN happen.....

REAR BUT CAN STILL HAPPEN......LOVE AT FIRST SITE.....IT DID NOT HAPPEN TO MY FRIEND BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME.....

[Edited 3/14/2008 9:24:22 AM]

3/14/2008 8:35:15 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

katiescarlett72
Dallas, TX

Karen you were one of my first DH friends and it is so awesome to see you so happy. Wanna come to Vegas for my wedding? LOL We're talking about just doing the Elvis and a chapel on the strip thing. I'm so not up for planning a wedding-wedding.

I was very attracted to my honey the night we first met, but what really struck me was that I just felt so totally *comfortable* with him. It was like finally coming home. I wasn't nervous or feeling like I had to be on my best behavior; he just automatically understood me right down to the bone.

When I knew I was falling for him was the night that he blew off the (really expensive) tickets he'd bought us to come over to my house and help me spend over an hour searching for my daughter's Pomeranian puppy, who had escaped into the neighborhood. He was so sweet and kept looking so long, and never said a word about the show we'd missed. That really told me everything I needed to know about what kind of man he is, and that I wasn't letting this one get away.

3/14/2008 9:00:21 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

Katie, I would love to come to Vegas for your wedding....You were one of my first friends on my friends list....You were a true friend. Helped me through the ups and downs.....

I have never been to Vegas sounds like a great trip.....Jeff and I would have a blast....

Let me know when the big day is......So Happy for you!

Karen

3/14/2008 10:37:20 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

yedjh
Syracuse, NY

I've answered this before.
Of course.
Unfortunately love isn't always what its craked up to be.

"The love of your life is barely worth the trouble. Those explosinons you thought were fireworks were really sniper fire, and the depth of your initial attraction is really just a bunch of new-age donkey twaddle."

3/14/2008 10:42:16 AM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

ferrari348
Milford, OH

New age donkey twaddle? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it I LOVE that one! Those snipers can be a real beyotch as well

3/14/2008 12:44:29 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Karen: Finally found the thread.... I'm so happy for you and Jeff as you already know.

I've posted this before I think - but to all of the doubters out there Lust (which is the chemical attraction everyone Keeps talking about) Starts in loins, stays in the loins and fades away after a period of time.

Love at first site - While I am not keen on the term does happen does exist. I experienced it with my both my children (prior to their birth and the first moment I held them looking into their eyes). I Also experienced it once with a stranger - And experienced again 17 years later with the same stranger (our paths crossed again). The feeling that Karen and Jeff are experiencing can manifest differently for each person - But for me - it is the soul energy ebbing and tiding between two people. When you are in same vacinity you feel the pull- and as you get closer it grows stronger. When you are apart from that person they are in your thoughts - you are aware of their presence and being.

What is being left out is the relationship end to it all - And a relationship takes work and time.

Yes it does happen - If you are open to it and allow yourself to feel it- And Finally, you must act upon it!

Congrats to both of you! May find a lifetime of mutual adoration, Honesty, Trust and Understanding! Blessings of Peace to both you and your children!

Peace!
P.Win

3/14/2008 2:14:50 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

infinitetime
Kitimat, BC

love at first sight:

guy thinking to himself: 'damn that girl is hot. id like to bone her. but if i get to know her, maybe i could do her every day.'

girl thinking to herself: 'gee.. this guy walking towards me is kinda cute.'

..everything that happens afterwards...well it happens afterwards.

just a joke, but it can be applied to some. there could be a few people who like to believe love at first sight and repeatedly try to believe the situation theyre in could develop into it. and once in a while some will get lucky.

3/14/2008 6:18:35 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

we're going to the chapel and we're gonna get married.....

Katie your best gal pals are gonna fly there to be your BM's get ready for Rains and Me sugar pie!

Here Come's the Bride!!!!!!

Oh yeah girl friend love us tender!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7