Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawler

She asked a guy what his dream location with her would be and a year later, they have been each backpacking across western Europe. craigslist ridgecrest But if you are not ready for marriage, now or ever, dating someone who is ready only puts you in their way. You never know how people today will perceive it. encino rubmaps When you are meeting a stranger for a date and you don t want to ruin your probabilities by asking risky concerns, ask them this question.

listcrawler.com

When it comes to dating apps, it can be tricky and taxing to weed out contenders and discover suitors with whom you are actually compatible. dating niagara falls ny Just a chatroom on the internet specially for the teenagers to with new teens from all the globe. But the sister is also appropriate in her thoughts about questioning him as a muslim man who would commit haram act with you. sniffies kansas city My interests and hobbies had been broad and generic so as not to turn off a future spouse by being too special.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/8/2008 7:15:30 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

I was just wondering what people thought about this........

LOVE AT FIRST SITE? Have you felt it before, Can it happen?

I'd be interested to hear your responds on this.......

Thank you!

[Edited 3/8/2008 7:16:48 PM]

3/8/2008 7:19:46 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

justlooking630
West New York, NJ

No, but I do belive in lust at first site

[Edited 3/8/2008 7:26:02 PM]

3/8/2008 7:22:15 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

you can be attracted at first sight but no not love... you have to know something about someone to love them and not just what you see

3/8/2008 7:22:26 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

virgomomof1
Brunswick, ME

I also don't believe in love at first sight. I think it is lust....

3/8/2008 7:22:51 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

YES. And maybe more than once in your lifetime.

3/8/2008 7:27:10 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

I guess chatting online, emailing, telephoning, and then hearing people say sometimes you make up your cyber fantacy.

But when I met this guy he was what he said he was and it was fireworks! You know what I mean!

So that is what I ment by Love At first Site....

So with that Can it happen? Love At First Site?

[Edited 3/8/2008 7:28:27 PM]

3/8/2008 7:29:34 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

tamirae
Woodland, CA

i dont think that counts as love at first sight...chatting online and seeing pics is your first interaction... love at first sight would be you see someone walking down the street and you just new that they were the one you would spend the rest of your life with...but that just my understanding of it

and i dont think that happens any more... use to though

[Edited 3/8/2008 7:31:43 PM]

3/8/2008 7:36:01 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

billericachick
Billerica, MA

I do, because I do think you can make a cyber fantacy in your head, and people can lie on here too. And when you meet it's totally different than online.....Totally.....

3/8/2008 7:39:52 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

oldeschoolcharm
San Diego, CA

I'd be tempted to say no... it's just lust.

But, if one has been corresponding and chatting with someone for a while, and then they meet, and find that there's a strong physical attraction as well, it's hard to call it just lust. But, while technically "first sight", somehow I think it doesn't qualify.

I firmly believe that love is grown over time, rather than "made". But, it does start with a spark.

3/8/2008 7:48:10 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

yeah..had the fireworks!! and he bailed with his tail between his legs. Scared him. he wasnt ready...we both felt the fireworks...sighs

3/8/2008 7:51:40 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

love is a big word.it's not just lust either.intrigue...maybe?there are times when you get this feeling,only to be let down...we've all been there.but when we put our minds and thoughts,feelings with reality,then it does take on a powerful emotion.it can be the beginning of love.if it keeps burning strong over time,then it is.

3/8/2008 8:12:15 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

i think....there could be a possibility of it happening.... that why we have to put a CAP........on our emotions from the get go....

3/8/2008 8:12:59 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

Not love at first sight, but I've fallen in love with someone's voice.

3/8/2008 8:13:33 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

yeh me too,,,,,the voice

3/8/2008 8:15:55 PM Do you believe in Love At First Site?  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

What is up with falling in love with a voice, you know who you are too!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7