Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

st louis hookups

They can drag on which appears unbearable considering that you know there s no actual connection. craigslist porterville ca 93257 Get started going out about men and women additional in the Neighborhood that don t operate . If your date is intelligent adequate to get hints, they would know what to anticipate when you ask this question. locanto mexicali casas If you call for an accommodation right after confirming your appointment, please make contact with your nearby Oklahoma Functions workplace to submit your request.

abq hookup

When their 1st in person meeting started meticulously, with masks, they d currently been dating practically for almost two months. singles groups in prescott az Last spring, a modest group of close friends who Blue describes as introverted, decided to type a hang out bubble. Here are the greatest handpicked funny questions to ask for dating that can be valuable if you searching for funny icebreakers on dating since we all meet new people today in parties, pubs, or while traveling. ga listcrawler If you are speaking about drinks, for example, ask him about a place or type of drink you are interested in.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/9/2008 7:21:49 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

cricket, my son is not the pit crew, but he is often there, as his custom designes are often in use........His ego, possible, but well deserved from the sponsor and racers point of view.

[Edited 3/9/2008 8:08:52 AM]

3/9/2008 7:28:40 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

I think it is a waste of energy. At a time when oil, etc prices are skyrocketing, this and all sporting events should be halted and transportation for work and business only.

3/9/2008 7:31:06 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

agent07
Greenville, MI

With the whole direction of sports and cheating ( steroids etc) some times you need to just sit back and ask yourself if Sports as we knew them haven't been replaced by the "TERM" entertainment. There are some real serious $$$$$ out there to be made.....speaking entirely for myself here, but I know I'm not the "sports fan" that I used to be........

3/9/2008 7:36:45 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Good points, Pole and Agent...sure makes one think re: priorities in life, society, etc., doesn't it?

[Edited 3/9/2008 7:37:02 AM]

3/9/2008 7:43:14 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

poleshift
Charlottesville, VA

Couldnt pass this up.

3/9/2008 7:45:49 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

I've seen that show, Pole - he's a riot! Thanks for sharing...

3/9/2008 7:53:02 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

kittysue
Prospect, OH

you have to train, and spend long hours doing it.

3/9/2008 7:59:32 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

True, KittSue...but then again so do most of us for our jobs...and they (for the most part, anyway) aren't called a "sport'...LOL
Thanks for your vote..

3/9/2008 8:01:35 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

atlgarn
Longwood, FL

It's an entertaining sport to me. Just like all sports. I love baseball and am entertained by it every game. I don't necessarily get entertained every minute of every game, just like in racing. But when something happens....that's entertainment!

3/9/2008 8:05:53 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

yousmile
Abingdon, VA

Hey ladies, have you seen the bodies on some of these non athletes????

3/9/2008 8:08:22 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

For me it's not a sport or entertainment it's a way of life. I am not one that has to watch every race, or go to every race, but I do like to watch as many as I can. The next time you get in bumper to bumper traffic, just think how it would be at 200 miles a hour for 500 miles and then tell me they arn't atheletes.

3/9/2008 8:10:11 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

greggx
Daytona Beach, FL

Cricket first point there is more to racing than nascar,There are alot of other form's of racing out there.To not think it is a legitament sport is ignorant.I have raced car's (not nascar)Let me tell you I couldnt imagine being in one for 4 hrs. If you want a taste go to a richard petty driving experiance and you will walk away with a whole new attitude.Driving those car's is not like driving down the freeway. If you want to discount racing as not being a sport since all they do is ride around in a car. I suppose we need to rethink the olympics since Luge, and Bobslead racing is just riding down a hill.By the way lately Im not such a big fan of NASCAR either used to be an avid fan but they have whitewashed the sport to much most of the driver's are just white bread,vannilla,plain ol boring.I have no problem with not liking racing it's not for everyone .But there is no doubt it is a sport

3/9/2008 8:10:19 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

Lasttime.....

greggx..... for you also.

OK, so #6 for my vote.

[Edited 3/9/2008 8:15:35 AM]

3/9/2008 8:12:04 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

FOR ALL PREVIOUS POSTERS:

I just realized that I had left out one answer that should've been there - I had Yes, No, and it might be entertainment but not a sport, but did not have one for 'Yes, it's both' - so I added that as number 6....so anyone that wants to go back and change their answer feel free to do so...I'll let everyone know the results so far later on this evening...

Sorry 'bout 'dat...

3/9/2008 8:13:02 AM Car Racing - Sport, "Entertainment", or ??  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

I could care less, nothing exciting about watching cars do a oval all day. as bad as golf is to watch it's a tad better. If it is called profesanal sports it is seldom worth watching. Go out and play your self!!!! you will be much happyer.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6