Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Don t offer to spend for a drink, just go ahead and do it. mt dating sites SuperSwipes let you to super like a person, so when they begin swiping, you ll be 1 of the initially folks they see. It has about eight million users, the most of any other dating app surveyed by Statista. sniffies for women Our singles neighborhood is enormous, and you re only a couple of clicks away from finding a date.

skipthegames hookups

As it turns out, Jeff had been going to his grandmother with his dad over spring break and had signed up for Match. prince george chat rooms You could be nervous, but that is no explanation to speak out the very first factor that comes to your thoughts. The answers to the above inquiries aren t necessarily deal breakers. snapchat sexting users Don t be afraid of telling individuals who you are and what you enjoy carrying out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
4/2/2008 3:20:43 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  

gatorbite1366
Canon City, CO

there will always be hippies as long as theres a government and people that hate them hate them. rebel and be free
peace and love

4/8/2008 1:07:49 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
moonstone69
Glenwood Springs, CO

How can just anyone be a Hippie, just us OLD hippies are left over. Haight/Ashbury 1969 at the age of 16..yes a runaway..Filmore West, parties with Janice and Big Brother and the Holding Co. Jimi Hendrex Concert at the Monterey pop Festival, New Mexico Hippie Communes...Jerry Garcia, traveled on the Cabbage Bus...HIPPIE...so how is someone only 30-40 be a Hippie...I am almost 55, and LIVED the Hippie days So I am confused...????

4/8/2008 1:10:37 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
moonstone69
Glenwood Springs, CO

The HIPPIE days are LONG over, times are differnt, I NEVER ate meat and now i LOVE to HUNT..if your not 50 PLUS you never lived the days of Hippies IT WAS A TIME OF CUNFUSION and most of us that lived it dont remember it, becasue we were stoned all the time,...

[Edited 4/8/2008 1:11:17 PM]

4/11/2008 10:19:33 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  

eflukey
Grand Junction, CO

No Hippies left.. All gone...

4/16/2008 11:06:03 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
helpher
Parker, CO

wow: were to end this hippie hopie, look up a poem MYSELF bye edgar a guest it will help with your life, read it to your kids, mybe then we can understand the last of the hippie
loveing is never wrong but a firm hand is always needed. but you must have the love and compassion it takes never too harsh or too soft be like popeye I am What I am And I Ain't no more. live life and be happy is the red robin motto And in flanders fields PS written by john mccray puts to rest are fallen comrads. take it one day at a time. a penny for your thoughts. life is what you make of it. so be well my friends and see ya arround good night all of CO we sleep at night because they are out there fighting for are rights to sleep talk and Love so thank a soldier

5/15/2008 1:56:06 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  

cobillybob
Whitewater, CO

You are right helper. We need to keep thanking our soldiers everyday. Eflukey, I think you are the same guy that was just arrested for carrying a gun and theartening to kill your girl friend. Whats up with that?

5/21/2008 9:26:58 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  
ters
Woodstock, ON

Hi...most of you are way too young to be a real Hippie ! We did bathe, work, had kids and supported them. It wasn't all about War, just tired of everyone telling us what to do where we could go, where we couldn't etc. Peace, love, and rock & roll still lives, but unfortunately just inside of us. There was a lot more to the movement than just drugs and sex. By the way, Woodstock......was a blast !!!!

5/21/2008 9:31:57 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  

jwp99
Sterling, CO

quote from Ters:
There was a lot more to the movement than just drugs and sex

......yes indeed, Ters and there is still a lot more in our mindsets today..........some of us, never lost those thoughts through the decades...........we just put our message out there in a different way..................

5/23/2008 11:09:09 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  

palisadeguy
Palisade, CO

a couple things here..... not a hippie because we weren't around for the 60s?.... ok old farts... did YOU get married at a dead show?..... i did. in '94 no less. last i checked, bein a hippy had very little to do with timeframes or judgement....seems maybe the "hippies" of yore have forgotten even what it means. and by the way, that exclusionary crap goes against whatever the hippy ethos was doesn't it? i'm only asking because in my youth, i apparently have no idea how to be a hippy..... what exactly was it that turned you original hippies into the establishment types who have left our country in a state that even the politicos you railed against would find deplorable? did you find that profit margins were more acceptable than you had originally thought? do these labels you seek to impose on the generations behind you help you sleep at night? personally, i see you as EX hippies who frankly changed nothing. but thanks for the good music.

ps neil young would be ashamed of you!

5/23/2008 10:17:15 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
ters
Woodstock, ON

Profit margins had nothing to do with it ! That was one of the main problems. Materialistic, was what it was all about, except us. Our Family was #1 and always has been. The future of our grandchildren, hung in the balance, we were not ready to accept this dictatorship bull----! You are right, there was a small percentage that did go with the establishment, they gave up.
As for not changing anything......look around........who were the first ones who burnt there bra's, Womens lib, and all the power to them.
Equality, hello.....it did not matter if you where, black or white, we started the peace movement, and most of us old HIPPIES are still trying to make a difference, the REAL Hippies, like I mentioned.
I think, you have been mis-informed about US, your Northern Neighbour.
{when it comes to this topic }

5/24/2008 10:35:52 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  

jwp99
Sterling, CO

kudos to you, Ters, my northern neighbor...........yes some of us did not join the "establishment" but spent our adult lives trying to make a difference with regards to peace in this world in whatever way we could: music, writings, political activation, teaching others, doing for others, and raising children who learned to question the way the western culture, was and is, leaning. I for one did and do. I do write letters to the whitehouse, to senators and congressman and newspapers and in any other medium that peaks my interest. I do vote and perhaps, one day, it will make a difference.

Returning to the USA, I saw a lot of corruption, a lot of invading in the name of oil and it is still going on........ and I do make it clear to those around me that peace is the only path to take, in our private lifes, in our social lifes, in our business lifes, in our cultural lifes, and in our citizen of the world lifes.

.......the internet is making this world a lot smaller and hopefully, a lot more peaceful as people learn more about each other. When I was in my teens and my twenties, we did not know much about the world and did not have access to much information. We do now! So let's use this information beneficially and get on the peace bandwagon......it is a wagon that is going somewhere good.

5/25/2008 4:24:00 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
radiojt
Grand Junction, CO

Hippie, to me, means first and foremost you are HIP..get it? you know whats going on...has nothing to do, in my opinion, with what you do or do not put inside your body, but rather how well attuned your mind is.

6/11/2008 9:44:24 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  
mastershadow
Fort Collins, CO

Well I think a lot of what was said was great. So I shaved a couple years off my profile sue me. Maybe I should fix it when I set this all up I hit 1955 by mistake and thought close enough at the time. If I remember right I was born in 1953. I use to wonder if the mind started going at 50 or 60 well I forget the question now or maybe it was all the LSD I did back then too. LOL!! I loved and hated the 60's and was a hippy then I had my older cousin get sent off to vietnam and he made it back with more holes then anyone should have and died not to long after that so I went to try to get even. This is some thing that no matter how many of them you kill will never happen! I believe in peace, love, and all that good stuff but at the same time I think you have to have a big GUN to get that to happen. I don't really like the thought myself and wish it was not true but the only way to pease is to kill anyone that wants to take it away. Yea a lot of the 60's I dont remember either but I can never forget all the crap I had to do (I only thought I was helping to keep us safe and free). Our goverment seemed to have other ideas at the time by not letting us shoot back all the time we were getting our asses kicked. I was in near the end. I would have to say I was more of a hippy because of the things I had to do in vietnam then I was before went. I lived in the deep mountains of colorado for about 14 or so years after I got back and lived off the land with out a house even just lived on the land off the land. summers were great and winters made me tougher. I was also born in colorado and would love to tell all the people not born here to go home but is this not the freedom we were fighting for and protesting for anyway. The only ones I want to tell to go home are the people that have I love NY on they cars they can all go there. Unless you can live off the land you have to have growth or no one has a job and we all have to go back to being farmers and train robbers on horses. Yes as a Hippy I would have loved to slow down the world and keep the simpler and confused life I had back then. I think the songs and our ideas are still alive. We just had to temper them in reality not that we wanted to but we had to to keep some peace in our minds. Well peace, love, and all the great old memories we have or at least the ones we can remember. Hope I did not bring anyone down to far! Master Shadow

7/30/2008 8:30:19 AM Any hippies still left in the world??  

rumblejumble
Denver, CO

I also am a gun toting hippy, does that make me an ex hippy? I cut off my dreads about 5 years ago, nothing can be done about my blown mind though... but yeah, hippies are alive and well, ready and waiting to dose that shiznit, pop them pizils and smizok that shiznit. At least as soon as I get a free week or two... and they unchain me from this desk...

8/8/2008 11:49:06 PM Any hippies still left in the world??  

brobri
Lake George, CO

Q: How do you know when a Deadhead has been to your house?
A: He's still there

Q: How do you know when a Deadhead has been to your house?
A: Your sandals are missing

Page: 1, 2, 3