Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel com

One partner will say they re on the way to meet them and just by no means show up and totally block them, Bliss, the moderator of the /r/LongDistance subreddit, told me. fort lauderdale hook up You re ultimately still swiping via profiles the animation is just a small distinct. com and eHarmony. latinmail correo ingresar They ll jump at you.

does pure hookup app work

Oprah Each day participates in different affiliate marketing and advertising applications, which implies we may possibly get paid commissions on editorially chosen merchandise bought via our links to retailer internet sites. single ladies in cincinnati ohio I m not assertive sufficient, I never have sufficient self confidence, whatever the case might be, I am just not match to be out there in the dating globe. Following acquiring his bachelor s degree in Politics and International Relations at the University of Manchester, he returned residence and graduated from Vilnius University with a master s degree in Comparative Politics. locanto mobile A study showed that Facebook use of foul language, sexual innuendo and gossip had been not dependable indicators of a candidate s character or future efficiency in the workplace.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/10/2008 11:09:42 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

no...prescriptions drugs....as reported on CNN...there are NO filters to handle this situation.....for further info go to CNN....they even have it on there website....

weaim...it is on here almost 24/7...can understand why you don't...hope what I can share does help...

3/10/2008 11:17:34 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

sorry to say the news is wrong: pure water again is protected from filters so small the naked eye can not see through them...the measurement for filtrating water is call a micron measurement--anything mixed in water should detect anything but because it's "not" in high quantities that's what can't be detected--

did you know when men go up into space they use purification systems up there for one reason only--the extra weight of storing water is impossible--do you know they drink and redrink what was wasted (yes urine that gets refiltered again and again)

3/10/2008 11:17:48 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I always drink spring water from the store--hate to think i'm getting someone's meds or doo-doo in my water--yukkkkkkkkkk

Haven't heard that one--only heard the one about that hospital re-using syringes over and over again to save money.They closed the place. There were 200,000 people exposed to hiv--hepatitis c and b-----what is next ---wowww---ya never know--hugs--lotsafun

3/10/2008 11:18:49 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Don't remember all the details. But, about 20 years ago, after people started dieing, the folks in a small town in ILL. found the well water in the whole town was very bad. The local goverment knew about it for years and thought it was best not to tell them. It wouldn't surprise me if our goverment doesn't do this. I think they made a few movies about stuff like this..

Later, Blu

3/10/2008 11:18:55 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

winesong
Bend, OR

the water has been found to contain antibiotics, sex drugs, and other residue.
I believe they said it was known to be in the water systems of 42 cities.

Living out in the country, I have a private well...680 feet deep!

Wine

3/10/2008 11:22:17 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

thank you Winesong....I am certainly not calling CNN and arguing with them...
anyone who chooses to I am sure can....
I only posted this for information....
Thanks again....
after all my degrees are only in art and education...

maybe some of us should stand by and they will call us for our expertise???? Ya Think

[Edited 3/10/2008 11:24:05 AM]

3/10/2008 11:23:32 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

goodintention54
Plymouth, MI

Found in Detroit's tap water

3/10/2008 11:24:23 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

spring water can be tapped into more then water that is filtered to be pure water--pure water means there is 99.99% pure and 0.01 % chance something then water makes up that drink--and 0.01% of anything in a bottle of spring water or whatever is a higher risk then drinking pure water--

take what you clean with and notice it says: made with filtered water--years ago it was made with harmful chemicals--do you know why soap detergent cleans clothes in washing machines...because raw water is hard (has minerals and other substances in it) and has to be soft in order to clean clothes--and the chemicals in the detergent is what makes that water safe...

3/10/2008 11:26:17 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

thank you good...
glad I am not only one who heard it in the news.....
and welcome...

3/10/2008 11:30:15 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

again, anything or substances can be found in tap water as tap water is the same water that enters anyone's place of living--in that case for detroit--it's detroit's probelm to fix that problem today and yesterday--meaning right now--some people in NJ have claimed seeing little fish in their water at times--again you're only protected by as much as your water system protects you with the filters they use...by the way author, NY has highest qualities of water around

[Edited 3/10/2008 11:31:41 AM]

3/10/2008 11:39:38 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

Peaple think botteled water is pure, well it to is filled from a tap somewere!!! Likely your tap water is just as good and maybe better than bottled water. My oldest sister allways made my brothers and I laugh as kids. She would drink water out of the tap in the house but not from the well under the windmill as that was well water!! LOL.

3/10/2008 11:43:58 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

both coke and pepsi use a pure form of water in calling it aqufina and the other bottling under the name Desani

Bottled Up and Tapped Out
Why Bottled Water Purity is a Myth and Reliance on Bottled Water is a Threat

Click here to get the PDFExploiting the growing health-consciousness of consumers, some of the world’s largest corporations have used extravagant advertising campaigns to convince people to pay exorbitant prices for water that is typically no safer than what pours from a tap at 1/1,000th the price. So that’s a rip-off.

But the explosive growth in bottled water sales is not merely a clever marketing ploy conditioning consumers to pay more than they should for a product they don’t need—Coke’s version of the pet rock. Increasingly, the bottled water phenomenon depletes the world’s already-stretched fresh water resources and degrades the environment through breakneck aquifer mining. And the more those who can afford bottled water depend on bottled water, the harder it is for communities to muster political and financial support for urgent upgrades to public water systems that most people depend on to provide safe, affordable water.

A lot of money…
A 1-liter bottle of water with a pretty picture of a mountain on the label can cost $1 or more in a supermarket. One liter of water from a tap can cost consumers as little as one-tenth of a cent. The bottled water industry by some estimates does as much as $10 billion worth of business each year.

…and a waste of money
Cash-strapped cities need to replace and expand aging, overburdened water and wastewater systems—and the cities are expected to fall about $500 billion short over the next 20 years. Congress has been stingy, allocating just a little more than $1 billion a year for water/wastewater systems. The rich often buy bottled water and ignore the decaying conditions of public water systems, leaving the disadvantaged to deal with their water source. All the money doled out for what often is no more than tap water in a handsomely packaged plastic bottle would be better spent guaranteeing safe, affordable water for all.

Bottled water is NOT safer
A landmark study by the Natural Resources Defense Council found approximately one-third of tested bottled water brands violated, in at least one sample, an enforceable standard or exceeded microbiological-purity guidelines. The most common contaminants were arsenic and synthetic organic carcinogens. The Food and Drug Administration regulates bottled water—IF the water is sold over state lines. That means as much as 70 percent of the bottled water sold in the U.S. is exempt from FDA regulations. In those instances where FDA regulations apply, the standards are not as rigorous as those applied to tap water by the Environmental Protection Agency. And the NRDC study found that testing of bottled water facilities was less frequent and less rigorous than regulatory monitoring of municipal systems. For instance, a city water system will test for coliform bacteria several times a day, while a bottling plant need only test for coliform bacteria once a week.

Bottled water often IS tap water—or worse
Not only are bottled water labels pretty, they can be pretty misleading. Approximately 25 percent of bottled water is merely tap water. Rules allow manufacturers to call their product “spring water” even if it has been chemically treated. In one case in the NRDC test, water from an industrial parking lot next to a hazardous waste site was marketed as “spring water” from a pristine source.

Bottling water harms the environment
The water bottling industry profits from the sale of this common resource at the expense of the environment. Pumping can dry out springs, destroy habitats, devastate ecosystems, and drain aquifers. Additionally, hundreds of thousands of tons of non-recycled plastic water bottles sit in landfills worldwide. Less than 5-percent of the 40 billion pounds of plastic produced every year are actually recycled. Plastics are now the fastest growing sector of the waste stream and presently take up more than 25 percent of the volume of material sent to landfills every year.

Who are these swindlers?
NESTLE has 77 brands of water, including big sellers like Perrier, Poland Springs and San Pellegrino, and claims by some estimates as much as half the bottled water market in the U.S. Nestle has been hammered for questionable environmental practices in Michigan and other states, and was all but run out of Wisconsin for attempting to ramrod through a misguided water extraction scheme.

COCA-COLA gets your money when you buy popular brands of bottled water such as Dasani, Dannon and Sparkletts, which Coke sells in the U.S. for the European conglomerate Group Danone. In India, Coca-Cola has been charged with causing water shortages in areas where its factories over-exploit groundwater resources. Coke recently incurred the wrath of the British public when it came to light that although Dasani was advertised as “pure” it was London tap water—Coke’s bottled water in the U.S. similarly is by and large local tap water. All of which just goes to show that when it comes to putting one over on the public, Coke is, in point of fact, the real thing.

PEPSI-CO sells the single most popular brand of bottled water in the U.S., Aquafina. If you’ve been lured to buy Aquafina by the soothing outline of a pristine mountain horizon on the label, you’ve taken the Pepsi challenge, and Pepsi won. Emulating its arch-nemesis Coke, Pepsi fills its water bottles not from remote mountain springs, but from the tap.

3/10/2008 11:44:46 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

2frisbee
Castleton, VT

Heard about it on Fox this morning. Do not care for the water where I live, so do the bottled variety, yet, have heard there are some questions regarding if it is really spring water and if the containers are made of safe material. Makes you wonder what is safe to eat and drink in today's age.

3/10/2008 11:56:50 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

You got that right, WHAT to Believe anymore or whom. How can you believe anybody that says thier product is made from pure water or better then someone else. But, I do use bottle water for my coffee and Tea.

But this could drive you nuts if you thought about it too much.

What was OK or pure 30 years ago is killing people now.

Later, Blu

3/10/2008 11:58:04 AM Tap Water Exposed....  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

regarding bottled water, i heard that they only had to have a clean cap and a lable on the bottle then they can promote is as cear spring water. you just really never know do ya

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4