Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

facebook hookup site

I was sitting in the back seat of my cousin s friend s vehicle, hunting out the window. gay hookups tucson As demoralizing as getting stood up or ghosted can be, it could possibly really be preferable than getting to sit by means of 1 of Viola s worst dates, which didn t finish up making it into the film. She lost her thoughts, told me if she didn t come household with me it was more than . can men make money on chaturbate He purchased popcorn for himself ahead of I arrived but supplied to share it.

hookups in reno nv

After you are matched you are going to be notified, and either person can send the initial message. black male sex symbols As they start out talking they realize they have a equivalent love of history, they both like to run in the morning, and neither of them drink coffee. You can personalise what you see on TSR. cityxguide com inland empire Upon arrival, she noticed he had a wall full of knives and machetes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/17/2011 2:18:03 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Is there a such thing as a respectful man? A man that doesnt just look for sex, a man that listens to what women really says, a man that truely cares how u feel, a man that will stand by u thru thick and thin, a man that understands the word NO or not right now? Is there any men out there that really wants a long term relationship and not just a booty call? Everyone on here seems like their all about sex, or say they want a relationship and will make excuses on why u dont get to talk to them or why they dont have time for u in their life but yet they still claim they want something with u, or claim they want a relationship then once u open ur legs they leave u high and dry. I dont understand men. I dont understand how some men dont even care or seem to have a heart @ all. And no im NOT saying all men r like that....

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/17/2011 4:29:40 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

eric619
Everett, WA
40, joined May. 2011

I have often wondered the same thing about women. I would have to say there is, because other people seem to find lasting meaningful relationships. Unfortunatly I have found that the "through thick and thin" seems to be lacking on both sides. Whether it is someone being shallow and only after one thing, unable to commit, or someone going through a rough patch and they don't want to stand by them because they have the grass is greener syndrome. Sometimes it is hard to understand anyone because they either are not honest with what they want(with you or themselves), or they just don't know. So I would have to say that there are some men that have a heart, care, are respectful, and know what they want, but finding the one that you are also attracted to would be the hard part.

5/17/2011 10:56:58 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
eftyz
Bellevue, WA
29, joined Apr. 2011

Yep, there IS such a thing. It just doesnt come in the wrapping you hoped for. All women say that looks arent as important as personality, but then get with a total jerk just because he looked hot without a shirt in his profile picture. The "ugly" guy will appreciate you more because he feels lucky to have you.

5/17/2011 11:06:56 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
caranger95
Walla Walla, WA
38, joined May. 2011

Same goes for men too. Most go for the pretty women when the less pretty ones are the ones that would be honest, loyal, etc.

5/17/2011 11:30:35 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ken444
Issaquah, WA
41, joined May. 2011

Everyone on here seems like their all about sex, or say they want a relationship and will make excuses on why u dont get to talk to them or why they dont have time for u in their life but yet they still claim they want something with u

Did you consider that it may not be an excuse, but maybe they really don't have time for you? The last girl I saw accused me of the exact same thing, saying I wouldn't spend enough time with her. Even though every second I had available, I would make an effort to go see her or take her out. I almost thought I was spending too much time with her because it was interfering with my work. We are not rich with all kinds of time, especially in this economy.

What kind of excuses were they making on why you didn't get to talk to them?

5/17/2011 2:11:25 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

rdanoue
Bellevue, WA
26, joined May. 2011

i am a respectful man i not onoly respect myself and women i respect the enviroment everything we interact with should be considered are family...

but im an alien

5/17/2011 2:50:17 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
cuddlekiss4unme
Walla Walla, WA
70, joined May. 2011

RESPECT is mutual when and if u get the kinks out first and that means the first or second dates have to be sex or kissing and cuddling for 5 hours,,,u can tell if he respect u if he is impatient and forces u,,,,if he dont he respects u,,,as i said ,,it IS about sex or cuddling in the nude...cause guys are smooth talkers but if he cant handle u in the nude and if he dont kiss u passionately,,,then he is a waist of time,,isnt he???

5/17/2011 3:45:30 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

eric619
Everett, WA
40, joined May. 2011

I wouldn't put a number on the amount of dates before you get physical. It doesn't really matter if it is 1 or 100. I think that is a little too planned out. If I wanted to just hookup I could go to a bar, but I would rather have something more than that. It is more about haveing a mental and emotional connection first. That could happen at any time, and is not something that I put any time limits on.

Too many people also figure that whoever they are dating is good for now but they are always looking for an "upgrade" or are out with others cause they need an ego boost, and it doesn't matter what they look like. The fact that they are getting attention strokes thier ego. It is the ones that don't care about the attention from others, and only care about the attention from thier S/O that seem to have the strongest bonds. I think it is more about being with the one your with. If you make a comitment don't be looking for an upgrade or out to get your ego boosted. Sure it is nice to get other people attention, but in the end it is the attention of the one your with that matters and an ego shouldn't be a determining factor in a relationship.

5/18/2011 1:00:43 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

Respect is 2-way. If you want others to respect you, you've to respect others first. If you've ever come across someone who isn't being respectful to you, I invite you to think of just one person you're not being respectful to in your life now. Chances you'll find at least someone. Rather than harp on how people are not respectful to you, work on being respectful to those people you're treating shabbily. It'll help you reach new heights in your relationship with others. Whenever someone is rude to me, I think of how I might be rude to someone else and mend that relationship. It's creates a positive shift in my relationships.

5/18/2011 1:36:49 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Ldrodo- I treat EVERYONE in my life, whether i know them or have just met them or walk by them on the street and will never see them again, the way I want to be treated. I have a heart of gold, and am never disrespectful to anyone.... Unless pressed to the breaking point by others disrespecting me, to where i wont let them walk all over me or treat me badly any longer so i just go off them and lose it but thats because they PUSHED me to that point, but that RARELY happens with me cuz i dont get mad that easily. And when i do get mad and go off on them i state my feelings and never say that what im feeling is the truth or whats up, i just state how im feeling from their disrespect, and i dont say anything rude or crude to make them feel bad about themselves or put them down, just confront them about my feelings.
Im the type of person that would give my last dollar to a total stranger if they needed it or the shirt off my back. If a see some1 sad on the streets im the type that ask if they need a hug.

5/18/2011 1:43:23 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from loveableangel84:
Ldrodo- I treat EVERYONE in my life, whether i know them or have just met them or walk by them on the street and will never see them again, the way I want to be treated. I have a heart of gold, and am never disrespectful to anyone.... Unless pressed to the breaking point by others disrespecting me, to where i wont let them walk all over me or treat me badly any longer so i just go off them and lose it but thats because they PUSHED me to that point, but that RARELY happens with me cuz i dont get mad that easily. And when i do get mad and go off on them i state my feelings and never say that what im feeling is the truth or whats up, i just state how im feeling from their disrespect, and i dont say anything rude or crude to make them feel bad about themselves or put them down, just confront them about my feelings.
Im the type of person that would give my last dollar to a total stranger if they needed it or the shirt off my back. If a see some1 sad on the streets im the type that ask if they need a hug.
Well your just a little sweety, like the daughter I never had! Can I adopt you?

5/18/2011 3:21:42 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Yes respect is a 2-way street ur right ldrodo.... But i do treat everyone i know whether they r a stranger, or a friend or family member or someone i see on the streets that i may never see again with the same respect as i deserve to have. I treat EVERYONE the way id want to be treated. I dont disrespect anyone unless pushed to my breaking level from them not respecting me, then i stand up for myself and stop allowing them to walk all over me and treat me with disrespect and i tell them how i feel about how im being treated. I dont insult ppl, i simply stand up for myself. Im the type of person that will give my family friends or even a total stranger on the streets my last dollar if they needed it more then me, or the shirt off my back even if that meant walking around with no top, i approch ppl on the street and if they r sad or crying or whatever i will simply ask if they need to talk or need a hug. Im willing to help anyone in anyway shape or form that i can....

5/18/2011 3:26:10 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Yes u may adopt me....
and to u smalltown- yes i do agree that it can have to do with the fact that men r gaurding their heart as well as us females, BUT (men and women) shouldnt gaurd their hearts in this way because all it is doing it holding us back from being truely happy and finding our own mr./mrs. Right. We cant let fear stop us from putting ourselves out there whether we r scared or not cuz then its our own fault in the end that we are alone and lonely cuz we r gaurding ourselves too much.

5/18/2011 4:41:57 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
jasonxx1980xx
Lacey, WA
35, joined Apr. 2011

I am respectful but I am just to damn ugly lol

5/18/2011 5:21:51 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
their_daddy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,423)
Bremerton, WA
30, joined Mar. 2011

im the idiot that always puts his a** on the line. f**ked up have a dozen times

5/18/2011 9:31:34 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
chrisday85
Everett, WA
30, joined Mar. 2011

Is there such a thing as a girl who doesnt give a bigger chance to more attractive males with parental issues who bullshit about not being judgemental? Don't seek the norm and you won't get it. I was the ignored guy. Your problem is searching for and being attracted to the wrong guys. Guys like my brothers and I are plentiful. Try searching for one who won't even consider sex until you're completely trustworthy and special, waits a few months for sex, and you have it.

5/19/2011 12:18:12 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
theblessesone
Seattle, WA
25, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from chrisday85:
Is there such a thing as a girl who doesnt give a bigger chance to more attractive males with parental issues who bullshit about not being judgemental? Don't seek the norm and you won't get it. I was the ignored guy. Your problem is searching for and being attracted to the wrong guys. Guys like my brothers and I are plentiful. Try searching for one who won't even consider sex until you're completely trustworthy and special, waits a few months for sex, and you have it.

LMAO!! Holding out on sex isnt a sign the person is respectful just patient.....lol

5/19/2011 1:41:29 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
docasian
Rainier, WA
29, joined May. 2011

^ I agree ^

5/19/2011 2:01:15 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
chrisday85
Everett, WA
30, joined Mar. 2011

Semantics and opinion on your part. If part of being respectful is not waiting to have sex until you care about someone and they aren't a tool for physical enjoyment isn't respect I don't know what to tell you. I think your comment is absurd, but I digress.

5/19/2011 10:18:09 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
polarjerbear
Silverdale, WA
32, joined May. 2011

Oh gentle carismatic aquarius, you have a strong need for attention as do all aquarions. But too much need can seem desperate, and its hard for anyone male or female to find desperation attractive. You downfall in comparing yourself to other women, sometimes you look for their flaws to prove "something" but what that intales is leaving your insequrities exposed to potential injury. You must find confidence in yourself. By having stance as "i dont need a man" will make men want you more. Ignore your flaws and flaunt what you love... Its what you do best.

5/19/2011 11:50:49 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

Patty, I'll have a "after sex mint" for you, while I go outside for a "after sex smoke"And I'll still respect you in the morning!

5/20/2011 12:26:26 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from ldrodo:
Patty, I'll have a "after sex mint" for you, while I go outside for a "after sex smoke"And I'll still respect you in the morning!
I forgot to mention the steak&lobster dinner over looking Commencement Bay! before hand!

5/20/2011 9:02:48 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
sock_monkey
Orting, WA
26, joined Dec. 2009

better question. is there such thing as a respectful person in general?

lol ok that was an exaggeration i have some great and respectful friends but those people are hard to find... even harder to find one you click with

5/21/2011 11:22:19 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
sweetmint55
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,831)
Sedro Woolley, WA
52, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from eric619:
I have often wondered the same thing about women. I would have to say there is, because other people seem to find lasting meaningful relationships. Unfortunatly I have found that the "through thick and thin" seems to be lacking on both sides. Whether it is someone being shallow and only after one thing, unable to commit, or someone going through a rough patch and they don't want to stand by them because they have the grass is greener syndrome. Sometimes it is hard to understand anyone because they either are not honest with what they want(with you or themselves), or they just don't know. So I would have to say that there are some men that have a heart, care, are respectful, and know what they want, but finding the one that you are also attracted to would be the hard part.

agreed

5/22/2011 12:08:57 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

When I was an alter boy in grade school I thought the Monsignor was, but now I'm not so sure.And now the Terminator,Govenator turn Impregnator. So I would say NO!

5/22/2011 12:30:24 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
hornznhalo
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,952)
Puyallup, WA
47, joined Jan. 2011

yes there are a few respectful men out there and believe it or not I have even met a couple from this site although most of the men I have met here are just here for sex.
I come on here now just to chat in the forums with the friends I have made.Online dating is a difficult thing because its so easy to not be yourself on here and portray yourself as someone your not.I have found that most men I have met from a dating site or always looking for the next better option and never fully give there self in the relationship, hence the not wanting to be with u all the time,or some of them may be married,lol which would explain why they cant be with u alot or call or text alot.I have met MANY of this type of men on here.
But good luck hun in your search dont give up theres gotta be one or two out there that really do want a relationship.

5/22/2011 2:06:37 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,293)
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

THATS A LOADED QUESTION......

I respect everyone

But If I see somebody disrespecting others
or themselfes then I may change my out look
on them

Yes I judge people
because I can

And turn they may judge me
disrespect me and I will probably do it back

I'm no saint,,,,,

5/22/2011 6:05:55 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

stormriders
Over 1,000 Posts (1,528)
Woodland, WA
54, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from niceversa:
THATS A LOADED QUESTION......

I respect everyone

But If I see somebody disrespecting others
or themselfes then I may change my out look
on them

Yes I judge people
because I can

And turn they may judge me
disrespect me and I will probably do it back

I'm no saint,,,,,

I am no saint! and I agree with you.

5/22/2011 6:07:19 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

Larry i would like to saint you very much

5/23/2011 1:16:42 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

5/24/2011 3:14:35 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

meggie98363
Monroe, WA
45, joined Dec. 2010

Yes...and I finally found one! He has a busy work schedule but we both treasure the time we have together. Like others have said, there are men out there that are respectful...so don't give up. After all I have been thru I feel so blessed and blissfully happy to FINALLY have found my happy ending. My kids already knew him...he was a sub-driver for their school bus route. They are so happy for us.

5/24/2011 11:07:51 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

Awesome

5/24/2011 8:13:14 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

There you have it folks! Meggie has met the second coming of Christ!We will be expecting updates!

5/25/2011 2:38:25 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from meggie98363:
Yes...and I finally found one! He has a busy work schedule but we both treasure the time we have together. Like others have said, there are men out there that are respectful...so don't give up. After all I have been thru I feel so blessed and blissfully happy to FINALLY have found my happy ending. My kids already knew him...he was a sub-driver for their school bus route. They are so happy for us.

CONGRATS!!!! I hope @ some point I will find my happy ending! And my Mr. Right!

6/9/2011 9:56:43 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
skilifty69
Gold Bar, WA
46, joined Jun. 2011

I am respectful until the respect is lost.I treat my s/o with respect no matter what.It is a 2 way street trust me.I have been with women who were loud disrespectful and ignorant.When that starts I drop them like a hot rock.There is no perfect mate...sorry folks.There is more of a level of what is acceptable and what isnt,if that mkaes sense and it all goes back to respect.Men are driven to reproduce,its the way it is.Sex is important in any relationship,in fact it can make or break it.You can be the sweetest most attractive woman on earth or have all the money in the world,but if its lacking in the boudour its going to be lacking and bad things will happen.

6/9/2011 11:20:43 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

Quote from skilifty69:
I am respectful until the respect is lost.I treat my s/o with respect no matter what.It is a 2 way street trust me.I have been with women who were loud disrespectful and ignorant.When that starts I drop them like a hot rock.There is no perfect mate...sorry folks.There is more of a level of what is acceptable and what isnt,if that mkaes sense and it all goes back to respect.Men are driven to reproduce,its the way it is.Sex is important in any relationship,in fact it can make or break it.You can be the sweetest most attractive woman on earth or have all the money in the world,but if its lacking in the boudour its going to be lacking and bad things will happen.

and thats completely your opinion
a bad sex life between two people
can be worked on practice makes perfect
to give up or assume bad things will come about
says alot about someone

All it takes is commitment
communication

6/10/2011 12:30:34 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

meggie98363
Monroe, WA
45, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from niceversa:
and thats completely your opinion
a bad sex life between two people
can be worked on practice makes perfect
to give up or assume bad things will come about
says alot about someone

All it takes is commitment
communication
Exactly.... And besides, its fun to practice. Commitment and communication is definitely important.

6/10/2011 3:32:25 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
skilifty69
Gold Bar, WA
46, joined Jun. 2011

wow some intersting opinions on my comment,thanx for ur advice......

6/11/2011 9:02:22 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

erikbenn
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,925)
Spokane, WA
41, joined Nov. 2010

is there a woman out there that will give a RESPECTFUL man a chance, even if his looks aren't great? BE HONEST.....

[Edited 6/11/2011 9:02:49 AM ]

6/11/2011 11:52:48 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
onefourfun
Kirkland, WA
52, joined Jan. 2010

What ignorance. I know I won't win any friends here and I really do not care. I'll try to keep this short. respect and sex are very important. Skilifty69 might sound shallow but he's telling the truth. There is no such thing as perfection. Unless you've been in a relationship that had this issue, no I am not talking 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years. You have no idea what your talking about. That means the commitment is there and you are communicating. You die inside of yourself and that is the bad thing that happens. Especially when you try and try and nothing can be done.

6/12/2011 4:19:49 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
weller58
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,683)
New Britain, CT
63, joined Apr. 2011

my profile is short and to the point. if you don't get were i'm coming from then you don't need to contact me. then if you contact me you know i want what is suppose to be real.

6/13/2011 8:26:30 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

taurusmale
Seattle, WA
69, joined Sep. 2008

Men get cynical just as women do. All the rejections thru the years bank up and we're not so nice anymore. Here's a tip for your health. 1/2 teaspoon Pectin, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup Welchs Concord Grape juice, 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice. Blend 5 min, drink 30 minutes b4 meal. Pectin not digestible, so coats small intestine and blocks fat and cholesteol receptors so the body has to rely on fat already in the body for energy. The liver makes the good cholesterol and the bad slowly disolves. Result: 2 lbs a week disappears. Google it.

6/13/2011 3:45:52 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
moosey_cat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,055)
Angus, Scotland
United Kingdom
71, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from loveableangel84:
Is there a such thing as a respectful man? A man that doesnt just look for sex, a man that listens to what women really says, a man that truely cares how u feel, a man that will stand by u thru thick and thin, a man that understands the word NO or not right now? Is there any men out there that really wants a long term relationship and not just a booty call? Everyone on here seems like their all about sex, or say they want a relationship and will make excuses on why u dont get to talk to them or why they dont have time for u in their life but yet they still claim they want something with u, or claim they want a relationship then once u open ur legs they leave u high and dry. I dont understand men. I dont understand how some men dont even care or seem to have a heart @ all. And no im NOT saying all men r like that....

I'm glad you say you DONT think all men are without respect, even if you think NEARLY all men are. At least that's the impression i read.

Luckly those men who pass womens scrutiny benefit from being in an elite group. Men are far simpler to understand than women. Rightly the motherly instinct of protectiveness and need to choose the right 'mate' tangle the simplicity of new partnership. The heart and soul are far deeper for us to equal.

Men are more basic. One of their heads wants one thing. The other wants to avoid conflict. Take that any way you like.

6/13/2011 4:55:31 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
niceversa
Saint Petersburg, FL
46, joined Nov. 2010

6/13/2011 11:07:30 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
h0nest
Cinebar, WA
65, joined May. 2011

where can I get a doll like that///of course no man can be respective

6/14/2011 12:49:38 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
msbarbie64
Tacoma, WA
69, joined Oct. 2010

taurusmale
Thanks for the health tip..Barbie

http://www.ehow.com/way_6172026_apple-weight-loss-yeast-overgrowth.html

Quote from taurusmale:
Men get cynical just as women do. All the rejections thru the years bank up and we're not so nice anymore. Here's a tip for your health. 1/2 teaspoon Pectin, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup Welchs Concord Grape juice, 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice. Blend 5 min, drink 30 minutes b4 meal. Pectin not digestible, so coats small intestine and blocks fat and cholesteol receptors so the body has to rely on fat already in the body for energy. The liver makes the good cholesterol and the bad slowly disolves. Result: 2 lbs a week disappears. Google it.

6/14/2011 9:16:42 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

raincityson
Renton, WA
40, joined Jun. 2011

U found one a full blooded male with honor.

6/14/2011 10:50:06 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

ldrodo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,397)
Bonney Lake, WA
70, joined Mar. 2009

Quote from niceversa:

6/15/2011 9:57:49 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

mistahsincere
Tacoma, WA
37, joined Jun. 2008

i am a very respectful man, i value my life, family, friends & those i come across out here. there are a few of us left.

6/15/2011 10:22:12 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
skilifty69
Gold Bar, WA
46, joined Jun. 2011

Love bring yourself on over here.Your sexy just the way YOU are.I've read and posted on some of your other topics and yes you have some health issues,its alright,yes you might be curvy,I dont care.You seem to be a decent person so relax and take it as it comes.I seem to be piking the wrong women i guess because most of the women on here read like a dream,soooo where is my dream at.I can be respectful,i can be an @$#%^&! too.Everyone can and lOVE UR SEXY.

6/16/2011 3:25:07 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
funmuffdiving
Tacoma, WA
33, joined Dec. 2010

Im a very respectful man i treat my everyone how i want to be treated, with respect! and to my love one even more so..Ive been single since november and its geting old,lol
but on the real im the kinda guy thats going to open the door for you...........and no not just once but everytime...but like they say good guys finish LAST.. guss thats why im still single...

6/17/2011 2:25:03 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  

meggie98363
Monroe, WA
45, joined Dec. 2010

See, there are "SOME" good ones out there. You know the kinda guy you are looking for. Just be sure not to sacrifice parts of your 'want' list just because a guy comes around only to find he has little to none of the qualities you are looking for. My best friend was right in saying "Never settle for less than you deserve." He was right. So weed out the vermin, and you are bound to find the piece to your heart and life that will complete it forever.

6/24/2011 2:32:17 AM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
loveableangel84
Poulsbo, WA
32, joined Feb. 2011

Quote from skilifty69:
Love bring yourself on over here.Your sexy just the way YOU are.I've read and posted on some of your other topics and yes you have some health issues,its alright,yes you might be curvy,I dont care.You seem to be a decent person so relax and take it as it comes.I seem to be piking the wrong women i guess because most of the women on here read like a dream,soooo where is my dream at.I can be respectful,i can be an @$#%^&! too.Everyone can and lOVE UR SEXY.

Well thank u
I took some of the advice from off this forum, and Im now off the market.... I met him off here too actually. Happy with it, hope it keeps turning out good. We dont talk much or get to see eachother much but we r making it work.... So far.

6/27/2011 4:05:51 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
imwatim47
Spokane, WA
68, joined Jun. 2011

Its easy enough for you to say wait, I think thats a good thing. but a lot, men and women both are too ready to hop into bed. I really want to find someone my age (a young 64) that is willing to "wait" to see if we really like eachother enough to wait. become good friends first and see if we really want to progress into an intimate relationship.

6/27/2011 10:16:17 PM Is there a such thing as a RESPECTFUL man?  
their_daddy
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,423)
Bremerton, WA
30, joined Mar. 2011

Yea