Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

To sum up I have been dating a few Singaporean girls lately. singles in cornwall ontario I tried with my user in a friend s phone and cannot. Young women at some point gotta have a baby . backpage hobbs nm I m certain I am not the 1st individual to say some thing about this But why is it everytime I go on to the TR list I m reporting 6 different men and women at a time for dating? I am prepared to assistance I don t wanna be identified as the Web site for underage on the net dating And I think Shelley is a beautiful person & forum member but I disagree with her on the dangers.

magepersonal

I consent to possessing my info processed in order to receive customized promoting material via email. meet latinas near me Bumble, on the other hand, puts all the energy in women s hands men can t even contact a woman unless she s very first expressed interest. That will take place naturally via the course of developing a relationship, so do not push it to far here. locanto west palm beach Joke you low be boring i male come across joke, rapidly alone will often take place on forum lets users in its there are dating potential.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2008 7:20:36 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

lilcountrygal
Albuquerque, NM

OK this is shooting from my hip. Would you ever marry a man that you have never slept with. What if the first night was just awfull. Your married and your stuck. What would you do???

Just thought I would ask and see others opinions......

3/11/2008 7:21:18 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

tlc4u46
Santa Barbara, CA

Nope, wouldn't buy a car I never drove before

3/11/2008 7:21:38 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

No, If i get married, i would want to know as much as i could about the woman. That includes what she can bring to the bed room.

3/11/2008 7:23:16 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

no... not only would you be pissed if he isnt good but your also stuck with it! and I only plan on gettin married once so I am defintely gonna make sure hes a right fit for me!

3/11/2008 7:23:30 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

cdqlive
Birmingham, AL

No ...what tlc said...

3/11/2008 7:24:18 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Brit said make sure he is a "Right Fit" we know whats on your mind.

3/11/2008 7:25:47 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

you got it allin!!!! its the only think I can think about anymore!

3/11/2008 7:27:19 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

hkm
Bloomington, IL

I don't think I could. Sex is a very important part of a marriage and for me the sex has to be good.

Hate it when a man tries to act like he knows what he is doin and really he sucks at the whole damn thing.

3/11/2008 7:28:25 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Been married 3 times. If I get married again it will be AFTER living together for a year or more.

There may be a 4th marriage but I do NOT want a 4th divorce. I'm fresh out of houses

3/11/2008 7:29:42 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

a_keeper
Elizabethtown, KY

Its like trying on shoes you have to make sure they fit

3/11/2008 7:34:15 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

I would prefer to "check things out" before marriage. Unless the person has some type of disability where they are unable to have sex, I certainly would prefer to know that we were compatible in the bedroom.

3/11/2008 7:38:44 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

alex_192
Sarasota, FL

i will

3/11/2008 7:39:34 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Why? The sex stops after marriage. The two of you will ever get the chance to have sex!

So I'm told. Never been married so really don't know....

3/11/2008 7:39:41 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

Only made that mistake once....Hell no, my name ain't oral roberts, you can help the living but you can't revive the dead

3/11/2008 7:43:30 PM Would you marry a man/women you never slept with?  

kay46
Quitaque, TX

Yes I did marry one I hadnt slept with and we ahve been happily married over 27 years and theres been lots of sex since then

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5