Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal.eu

The site wants you to surround your self with individuals in life who share your passions even if that passion is company up front, celebration in the back. sun city az classifieds That would make sense as the two are owned by the same firm, but it requires the a lot more in depth really serious strategy that goes beyond swiping primarily based on appearances. Make certain you do not use any aspect of your actual name, or any other personally identifiable such as birthdates even birth years. listcrawler nj Keep away from meeting in public parks and other isolated places for initial dates.

listcrawler bbw

The development in the online dating marketplace has been impressive and sustained. augusta dating But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the particular person I am now was born in that writing, a start off. On reflection, I assume this bartender he knew was producing my drinks seriously powerful. jeddah craigslist It is important to do it independently as opposed to running via them together reside.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
3/20/2008 6:32:55 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
ginablaze27
Fulton, NY

i feel the same way about the vaccine...it's been studied of course but has is been proven affective. maybe that was a dumbass question but i just don't want 2 put sumthin into my babies that won't protect them no matter what just so a doc can get paid to do nothin...i'd be real careful if i were you and you also should be talking to your daughter about this vaccine....it's not 100% nothing ever is. it states a lot of side effects and harmful pain in areas. you get side effects from mostly anything nowadays but i would talk with ur ex and ur daughter. just be careful, if you want to look it up and study what the concerns are JUST GOOGLE IT. then you can have a better outlook on this so-called miracle drug that's supposed to save life's...lol....thats funny right? save life's but yet there's still NOT ONE DAMN CURE FOR CANCER! AND "HPV" IS CANCEROUS!

3/21/2008 5:23:37 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

Easy “I maintain that 80% of childrens problems can be eliminated by being a parent.”

Mind if I change this to “80% OF CHILDRENS PROBLEMS CAN BE ELIMINTATED BY BEING A PARENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, IF NOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I don't think she will be sexually active(I could be wrong)by then.”
That just makes me cringe. The very idea that any parent would even wonder about this at that age. My daughter will be 15 in a few more months, and still has no interest in so much as French kissing, thank God!
“Also, it's still fairly new. Couple more years and we'll know more about any possible side effects.”
Biggest reason for me to wait, just don’t have this blind trust for docs.

Gina “i just don't want 2 put sumthin into my babies that won't protect them no matter what just so a doc can get paid to do nothin...”
And when I first asked about this, no not covered by insurance, and costs about $500 for the series of shots.

3/21/2008 8:01:31 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
ginablaze27
Fulton, NY

that's the biggest thing...but when the time comes for this so-called shot....my daughter's will be well prepared for what is to come. they may get older and want the shot but then again they might not. it's left up to them as they grow and become women.i will never force them to do anything that they do not want to do.

3/23/2008 6:16:09 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

wild "that just makes me cringe".

I look at things realistically, children are having sex early. I hope my daughter will waite until 17, or older. I lost it at 12,not by my choice. I know it happens. In 7th grade, 3 girls in my class were sexually active.

At 10 or 11, kids are talking about it. Some will only talk so long.

3/24/2008 5:05:13 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
wildgypsy
Bellevue, WA

I waited for my husband and expect no less from my children. Yes, I know that my unmarried 27 year old son has had sex, and yes, have made him red faced over it. I do not live in denial by a long shot, but I do have high standards. Daughter is now grounded because of 2 Cs on her report card, even if they were just because the teachers didn't update the grades. She will be grounded til I see that in writing. Those were frickin As last report card!
My daughter is being taught to get her education first, then the job, with full benefits or wages high enough to cover everything. Then she can afford the man (you guys are VERY expensive) and to have the kid. (Would actually prefer she adopts than trash her own body.) NOT in the reverse order.
Got a little boyfriend now, and scared him into barely being brave enough to hold her hand. Told him point blank, " I am THE psycho b*tch from hell, and yes we have dogs and guns, now behave." Very matter of factly, as that IS how it is. LOL

4/4/2008 8:59:46 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
meli1982
Springfield, MA

I have a daughter who will definitely be getting the vaccination. There is cervical cancer that runs in my family and I want her protected from it. Granted there are cervical cancers that a female can get from having sex, but there are other cervical cancers that doesn't require sex to get it. I am in the process of getting the vaccination myself (there are three shots in the vaccination).

4/5/2008 5:22:14 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

looking4u14477
Kent, NY

I have a 10 yr. old daughter. My daughter's doctor strongly recommanded her getting the series of 3 shots. I was alittle leery at first, but I had her get the shots. I think that it will be better off for her in the long run.
I did not want to even think about my 10 yr. old having anything to do with boys and sex yet,but they are teaching her all about it in health class.

4/9/2008 7:47:57 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
meli1982
Springfield, MA

some people forget that even though a person gets a vaccine when he/she is young, the benefits carry throughout the years.

5/4/2008 8:20:22 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
jamijoy
Kenosha, WI

I think 11 is young but my 14 year old got the series last summer, HPV is everywhere, I think like 1-3 people have it now and cervical cancer is one of the big ones for women. It only protects against a few strains but I think the most common and worse ones are in there. My daughter is not sexually active or leaning in that direction yet but I suppose it is better to get this series before there is a chance she is exposed to anything. Our world is a sad scary place sometimes

5/8/2008 9:07:26 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

rnbean04
Suisun City, CA

11 is not too young. when I was 12 many of my friends had had sex, and some had started in 6th grade. I felt like the only one who hadn't. I was amazed and embarrassed when the doc/nurse asked me if I was sexually active when I was 12 but they ask b/c it happens, even to "good kids".

5/14/2008 6:58:59 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
meli1982
Springfield, MA

when i was in middle school there were girls that were pregnant, and yes that was at 12 and 13 years old!

6/1/2008 3:49:03 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

jazzygurlnurse
Chilhowie, VA

Quote from meli1982:
I have a daughter who will definitely be getting the vaccination. There is cervical cancer that runs in my family and I want her protected from it. Granted there are cervical cancers that a female can get from having sex, but there are other cervical cancers that doesn't require sex to get it. I am in the process of getting the vaccination myself (there are three shots in the vaccination).

Well I have to puy my two cents worth in. I am a nurse at an Ob/Gyn office and have a six year old duaghter. If my daughter was the age that she could have the vaccine, I wouldnt let her have it. Its too new. We give Gardasil and give it alot, but it isnt something I would be willing for her to have.

Meli, Im surprised to hear that you have a cervical cancer that is hereditary. Of all cancers that is one that is NOT passed through genetics. The only way you can get cervical cancer is from unchecked HPV which is spread through sexual contact. You can have ovarian cancer passed from generation to generation but it is very hard to detect. I have worked in Ob/Gyn for almost 10 years and family history of cervical cancer is new to me. You can have family members that have had it, but they didnt get it from bad genes. Sorry.

[Edited 6/1/2008 3:49:28 PM]

6/3/2008 11:47:10 AM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  
ynotme69
Sacramento, CA

My daughter is 11 and her pediatrician and my own obgyn recommended it so I had her get it. I was worried that it would promote sexual bhavior but thent he more I thought about it I figured 1) if I',m raising her right that shouldn't be an issue 2) it will protect her in the long run.

6/6/2008 5:34:22 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

potpie71
Gig Harbor, WA

YOU BET!!!! I'm for it 110%. My daughter has gotten the vaccines. She's not sexually active, and realizes that this doesn't mean she can now go out and have sex.

The ONLY time a woman can get cervical cancer is when she becomes sexually active!! Getting HPV increases that chance by, I believe, 80%. And there is only a certain age group of girls/adolecents that can recieve the vaccine, and after 20 something, you can no longer be a candidate for it.

SO PLEASE!!!!! Protect your children!!!! HPV is NASTY and never goes away. You may never have an outbreak, but you remain a carrier of the virus once you've contracted the disease. Ask yourself this: IF YOU COULD KEEP YOUR DAUGHTER FROM EVER GETTING CANCER, WOULDN'T YOU? If the answer is yes, then call your doctor and get her the shot NOW.
She will thank you for it!!

I hope this has helped change the minds of skeptics and educated those who didn't know about this.

PS I'm a nurse with 13 years experience. So, this isn't JMO.

Everyone take care!!

6/9/2008 11:29:10 PM HPV(Human Papillomaviris) vaccine for 11 year olds?  

mmhgirl
Creswell, OR

I too, am a single parent with three daughters and a very large and loving family. I believe heartily in the vaccinations. I call one of the county clinics every summer like clock work to make sure that my girls are current with their vac's. I was a medically challenged child, I have had just about everything a kid can have and probably had most of them twice and or the worst case that the doc's had seen, ever! To top it off, I was Epileptic for the first part of my childhood, which ran in the family. So, needless to say, when there is a vaccine out there that will prevent my kids from getting sick, you bet that they will get it.

Also, to say the least, my oldest is a straight A student, who is musically talented and plays athletics, she is just about the only one out of her friends that has not had a "boyfriend" and she just completed her soph year. She knows the boys are still stupid at her age. My best form of birth control for her and my nephew, of the same age, was to have them in the birthing room when I had my youngest. They were 10. They thought that was the neatest thing ever and that they were NOT going to be having any babies any time soon. They still remember that to this day, 6 yrs later!

Good parenting is the next best medicine, good examples too. Even showing them that you are doing your best, with love, will shine through in their memories.

Good night all!
Monica

Page: 1, 2, 3