Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal sign up

If I break things off with him, how need to we even continue a correspondence? But I do have doubts about him sometimes. asian dating reno nv Apart from, signing up at Ashley Madison is extremely practical. This has sadly made it incredibly challenging for us to market our service and thu Never offer private details to an individual on line, specially just before meeting in individual. hooking up in guatemala They deactivate their accounts so they can not be noticed, lurk and wait for a catch to show up.

www listcrawler

They variety across many domains, including romance, intimacy, family members, profession, and lots of other individuals. craigslist colorado springs singles Private Chat is among the standard features rooms YesIChat. Only factor, I consider paid dating web sites are a lot better, the absolutely free ones attract individuals who just want to have entertaining or just place themselves up there for a laugh or a thing to do. costa rica dating free Half an hour later she requires of the helmet and appears like that scene in Conan exactly where they have the face paint on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 8:30:06 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

While I was talking to someone today about dating I couldnt help but compare dating to trying to sell an old,but good used car.Thats how I feel about myself at times,like a very good clean,a few too many well driven miles on it,reliable car.Maybe not the fast sports car but more like a good 4x4 pick up that just keeps rolling along,climbing over rocks and hurdles.I get lots of takers to take me for a test drive and a short spin around the block,but always parking me back in the drive,telling me they will keep looking for a better deal down the road or over the next hill.Knowing that the well worn 4x4 is more practical for lifes bumbs and pots holes,but really wanting that hot fast newer model sports car.So maybe I will just end up sitting parked in my driveway..watching all the other used cars being taking for test drives and re-parked ,and rust away.But maybe I will find that one person who really knows the worth of an old reliable used truck.And take me for a spin...and keep me....Who knows..

And while I was thinking all that,my mind does work over time some times..lol..I was thinking about Spring Training and Major League Baseball.And how it is funny how thin quality pitching is now in baseball.Lots of players that are good for a quick spot start here and there,but the real,quality pitchers that you can count on for long innings,are very rare.And when one does appear openly available..they are swooshed up fast by the team with the most money and sales pitch.usually not the best team to be with,but the one that sells itself as a good team.I really cant help comparing that to the dating world .How thin are the quality players,just someone to fill in the time until we can really pick up the Ace,NO.1 starter that will end thier career with us.And hopefully keep them happy so they dont go off into free agent land....lol...Bock

3/13/2008 8:43:19 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

As we get older, it does become more difficult to "sell yourself". I know I speak for a large majority of women when I say that once you've had children your body is not the same again. Unless you happen to be from another planet. And women are conscious of that, as I am, but on the other hand we are also more confident in ourselves than when we were in our 20's. So I guess you just have to get out there, meet a few people and when the right one comes along you'll both know it. I know for me the person can be as good looking as they like but in the end if they don't connect with me mentally it isn't going to work.

3/13/2008 8:48:55 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

nevadacityrose
Grass Valley, CA

Well I have met up with a few people after emailing through this on line dating, to be honest with you I always feel like I am being interviewed! It is a little akward for me! After not dating for several years it is a little difficult to jump right back in where you left off when you were much younger! Still trying to get the hang of it?

3/13/2008 9:20:03 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

I will never be good at it- I never was. I feel like a real amateur.

[Edited 3/13/2008 9:31:50 AM]

3/13/2008 10:01:12 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

kandy2u
Belle, WV

Thank You Bocky, finaly someone put it in words I can understand. You hit the nail on the head. But what people don't realize is the fact that even though the body may have some hail damage, the engine sputters abit going up hill we can be like grneyedluvr and still play in the mud. You notice most of the new, shiny models people keep them in the garage, never taking them out when it rains. So I would like my used older model that I feel comfortable with no matter what the weather brings. Thank you again. Made me smile today, you are a sweetheart.

to the new, shiny, don't bother with me unless you are perfect types.

[Edited 3/13/2008 10:02:09 AM]

3/13/2008 10:15:25 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

kissofpassion
Madison, NJ

I feel it is much more difficult to find a right mate as we are older since we have connect on many more dimentions having accumulated some wisdom and all our life experinces come into play.
I had many dates and one thing that makes me disgusted -when a man says that life is short and let just have sex and worry about relationship after.
I met a man from this site 2 days ago. He sounded very nice in our correspondence, but on the very first date told me that he didn't have sex for 3 years now and asked me to bring him to my house. When I refused he became abusive, I was glad to get away from him as soon as I could. He lives in Bridgewater NJ and his name is hope4us2.
Ladies , be careful.....I think we should look out for each other and share our experiences.

3/13/2008 10:18:43 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

missyroo375
Suffern, NY

Lost alone Don't have a clue kinda new at it,scared,LOst Lost lost!!!!!

3/13/2008 10:48:14 AM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

misssmatch
Cleveland, TN

Good post Bock !!

the thing that bothers me is that so many people keep looking for someone more suitable, better looking, whatever the reason AFTER they connect with someone on here...if i find someone i think is interesting, i want to see where that will go before i move on to the next...does anyone else think that way? or am i unique...

(i suppose thats what Bock was saying...only in automotive lingo)

[Edited 3/13/2008 10:49:00 AM]

3/13/2008 1:03:43 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

babs218
Brick, NJ

i wouldn't mind the older model...but i'd have to get under the hood to check out all the working parts....kick the tires to see that they're hard enough....make sure everything is well lubricated.......and the paint job still looked pretty good.....then i'd take it for a test drive..........

3/13/2008 1:06:09 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

damn babs would you quit flirting with me....especially in public.....the ride part was our secret....

3/13/2008 1:23:49 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

fox9er
Naperville, IL

HEY Mr BOCKY...I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHERS SAY...BUT YOUR BLOG SPRUNG ME A LOT I MIGHT BE ONE OF THE NEW MODELS ( I AM IN MY MID 20'S)...
BUT I WON'T ACCEPT FOR MY SELF TO BE IN A DEALER PARKING LOT JUST FOR (TEST DRIVES)
I LOOK AT MODELS LIKE YOU AND THEY REALLY TAUGHT ME THAT YOU GUY'S ARE THE REAL DEAL...
I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND I WISH YOU ALLOW ME TO USE IT...

3/13/2008 1:30:32 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

surelyugest
Nanaimo, BC

Just as you said ... where's the one who will just hang in there and go the distance?

well if you want to really know how that'll work .. drive about 1200 miles with someone and you'll see

3/13/2008 4:25:23 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

Actually, I used to think that way (about the cars); I even wrote an essay a few years ago about dating being like trying to sell a used car... Then I turned 40. Somehow, I felt a new lease on life when I turned 40. For me, it has been more like 2x20 and that is how I explain it.

Sure, I haven't found the right one yet, but I have the essentials: hope and confidence. Someone mentioned bodies. Mine is larger than some people's, but it doesn't matter because I'm secure in who I am. Someone will either accept me for me or they won't (and those who won't don't matter to me anyway). I'm healthy and when my injured knee isn't being lame, I can run up 2 flights of stairs next to someone half my size, beat them and not be out of breath.

How you feel about yourself is one of the main things you bring to the table when you date. I'm never nervous because it just isn't who I am. Since I'm comfortable, on a first date, I strive to make him more comfortable, especially if he is shy or nervous. I try to always remain positive about dating because I do believe that attitude shows.

JMO

3/13/2008 5:13:38 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I am beginning to feel incredibly STUPID in my car choices lately...

3/13/2008 5:23:18 PM What do you feel like when it comes to dating?  

luvinlifetou
Biddeford, ME

Yeah, and you dont get to test drive without consequences..
Totally not fair...
Wouldnt that be great?
Just a quick test drive..see how he runs...
(driving down the road..look over and fondly pat the seat..yup..I think I LIKE this one..)
I like it..
LMFAO...
Bocky, definatley a superior model...

Page: 1, 2, 3