Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals

World wide web dating can be a excellent way to meet new people today and possibly uncover the one but it s critical to preserve your wits about you and protect your personal privacy and safety, initial and foremost. florida chat rooms Speak about something to do with dating as a disabled particular person, sex, and relationships. Though I do realise lots of celebrity dating coaches use the identical coarse language and preach the identical suggestions as FDS. does meet me work Moreover, Ashley Madison has a travel option exactly where members can search their upcoming location in advance.

gps based hookup app

The firm has not disclosed how a lot of people are employing Facebook Dating at this time. dating auburn Numerous of our applicants reside in London, but we would appreciate to hear from men and women living elsewhere. It is a single issue if they express their non negotiables but it s yet another thing totally if they are listing necessary traits. locanto ph Zhenai also touts its livestreaming feature, which allows the direct virtual face to face chat to facilitate potential relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 6:24:55 AM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

Soneone posted this subject in the 50+ group and got a pretty good reponse from our American cousins. I thought that since Ontario covers such a big area spring must arrive at vastly different times and in different ways. For instance, although I should be having signs of spring in my garden, with the blanket of snow lying there, my flowers won't be putting in an appearance anytime soon. However, the robins are back!!! As are the swans in the marsh area near Grand Bend. There have been other bird sighting recorded by the naturalists at Point Pelee. What is happening in your area?

3/14/2008 4:01:46 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

spyderwoman
Hamilton, ON

p*ssy willows are out. mud where there is no snow..

3/14/2008 5:33:28 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

goldenmisfit
Brantford, ON

I get off work and there is still daylight. Lights are turned on later in the house..
spring

3/14/2008 5:42:20 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

mare29
Windsor, ON

It was an absolutely warm and beautiful day today. People walking around wearing just
sweatshirts or jackets.

3/14/2008 8:45:33 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

magtag
East York, ON

No, unfortunately no signs of spring yet...except it's tax season...LOL!

I can't wait for it to get here!!!

3/15/2008 6:52:23 AM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

Saw the trumpeter swans when I was taking my granddaughter back to St. Thomas. Also saw a field with about a dozen wild turkeys just south of the 401. I still have about 2 feet of snow. It is melting but I don't want it to melt too fast as a don't want any flooding.

3/15/2008 11:29:35 AM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

misskitty451
London, ON

My tulips and daffodils are beginning to pop their heads out. Where I can see them without this huge blanket of snow that is!

3/15/2008 3:49:18 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

Thanks for all the great responses. Sorry I couldn't answer sooner, computer problem. I keep looking for my p*ssywillows, Spyderwoman, but they are keeping their little heads tucked in. I wonder if it's colder here next to Lk Huron than you are next to Lk Ontario?
Don't we all love the extra daylight at the end of the the day, Golden. Especially since I'm retired and I'm not up as early as I once was. I think both you and SpyderW are in an area that's gets more snow than I do here. These warmer temp. are really melting the snow here, is your's going as well?
Mare, you are farther south than any of the rest of us. Surely some of the trees should be budding in your area.
Magtag, that has got to be a more pleasant thought than TAXES. But for sure "that" time is just around the corner.
Londen, I am right on the fly-way for the swans, but I haven't seen or heard them yet. When they go over my house you can hear them long before and after you can see them. That route down to St.Thomas is another flyway, and seeing a dozen wild turkeys must be quite a sight.

I was in London last Wed. and there looked to be lots of snow still. Those tulips and daffs must be coming up in a protected area, Misskitty.

Don't we all love this time of year. (except for the mud and water) It's so exciting with all the new growth and the birds retuning. Should be time for some maple syrup B/F.

[Edited 3/15/2008 3:53:18 PM]

3/15/2008 7:18:49 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

mare29
Windsor, ON

No I can't see any buds on my tree outside but we've had quite a lot of snow here lately.

3/16/2008 5:34:32 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

magtag
East York, ON

Well today we saw some sunshine finally!! Still a TON of snow and I don't see a bud on anything unfortunately, but a few more days like today and maybe some of the snow will melt and we'll find something peeking out of the ground. I'd love nothing more than to ditch the boots and gloves!

3/16/2008 5:41:26 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

I know I have piles of snow here too. But I went to a pancake and maple syrup breakfast this morning. Yum.

3/19/2008 5:43:21 AM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

Finally!! With the warmer temps and the rain, enough snow has melted closer to the house, I can see the daffs pushing their noses through the soil. And the p*ssy willows are beginning to show themselves.

3/20/2008 6:02:03 AM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

londen
Ingersoll, ON

March 20th, First day of spring, still have lots of snow but can see some buds on the trees, and the birds are really setting up a racket. Haven't heard my doves yet. I can't see the tulip or daffodils they are still under the snow banks.

3/23/2008 2:29:28 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

rudracula
Kingsville, ON

snow is gone, can see grass lake is melted{ erie} birds are out kids playing& laughing in park can have a coffee out side on deck looking at lake without freezing my a--- off or hands can go barefoot on deck & BAD PART see where i forgot to rake leaves &pick up sticks in fall & garbage wher coons or cats got at it COME ON MAY HURRY UP

3/24/2008 3:11:08 PM Signs of Spring in Your Area of Ontario  

shnpker
Petrolia, ON

Rudracula, it must be a great deal warmer in Kingsville than it is up here. Lk. Huron is still ice covered for as far as you can see out. And you wouldn't walk on my deck in bare feet unless you wanted frost bite. I am looking forward to April and May and hopefully some of the warmth making it's way alittle farther north, to Lk Huron!!

Page: 1, 2