Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega persinals

But for now take away the truth that your profile wants to shine like a diamond in a sea of shit if you want to land the hottest girls on the online, or even just the so so ones. 912 chat line numbers Presently where got girls comply with guys like in those 80s where guy in hard circumstance ,girl will try to backup and help the guy 1 . EliteSingles is a serious dating internet site which makes use of intelligent matchmaking to bring like minded American singles collectively. viet dating What I found intriguing was that I found a lot of women who ghosted me or didn t reply to me right after obtaining matched were still on the app.

listcrawler over 40

And about true really like pretty uncommon unless the person you know for fairly some time ,eg couple of years. casa grande dating But if we re becoming honest, on the net dating gets a worse reputation than it deserves. They ll be glowing and feeling fantastic and this will set the tone for a excellent date ahead. findmymatches com website Listen to them speaking, joking, laughing, explaining, complaining, blaming, praising, ranting, and preaching.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/15/2008 9:10:30 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  

dutchboy4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,352)
Huntington Beach, CA
51, joined Oct. 2007

50 Reasons Why Young Women Should Date Older Men

by Ed Attanasio.
Ed Attanasio, author of 50 Reasons Why Young Women Should Date Older Men

Some call it the “Sugar Daddy Syndrome.” Others call it the “Father was never around” complex. A lot of people have no problem with it, while many find it sick and perverted. Regardless of your own personal views, young women dating older men is a worldwide phenomenon that is gaining popularity and acceptance at an alarming rate.

Why do young women like older men? What attracts 20-something females to 40, 50, even 60-something males? You could spend several hundred hours with a series of shrinks in an attempt to sort through the plethora of possible answers. The only problem with that is that most psychiatrists are expensive and love the term “billable hours.” It would cost thousands of dollars to find out the truth.

After talking with both sexes at great length, I have come to the conclusion that young women like older men because the relationship comes with benefits - lots of them. Face it — we are a very simple race. We look at dating the same way we look at a financial balance sheet.

What will I get out of it? Is it a good deal for me? How can I leverage this? These are just some of the questions we constantly ask ourselves when we’re in any relationship, whether we’re aware of it or not.

Here is a list that we’re calling the Top 50 Reasons Why Young Women Should Date Older Men. If you’re a young attractive lady considering a guy twice your age, this list might give you the 50 reasons you need to persuade yourself into making a move to the geriatric side. Here it goes:

1. He knows a lot of useless stuff and makes a great partner in games like Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash.

2. He’s well-read. He can explain a book’s plot and storyline to you quickly and succinctly, thereby saving you the time it would take to actually read the book. It’s like having your own personal set of Cliff Notes.

3. This gives you more free time to spend his money at malls, outlet stores, and online.

4. He knows a lot about music. He can name the band that Paul McCartney played with prior to Wings.
5. You can borrow his Grecian Formula to patch any bleached sun spots in your hair.

6. The big bedroom and/or guest rooms in his house means no rent for you and eventually your friends/relatives can move in too.

7. He’ll provide better, more intelligent and engrossing conversations. (How long can you talk about trucks, extreme sports and partying anyway?)

8. If you sprain your ankle, you can use his cane.
9. He qualifies for early bird senior discounts at restaurants.
10. He’ll actually dance with you at night clubs. He’ll be the hit of the party when he pulls out his “Funky Chicken.”

11. He’ll open doors and pull out chairs for you.
12. If he gets too chatty, you can hide his teeth.
13. Qualifies for AARP membership privileges.
14. You can throw away all of your coupons for McDonalds, Der Wienerschnitzel and Panda Express since you have no use for them. Start to brush up on your dining etiquettes and prepare yourself for eating at restaurants such as Houston’s, P.F. Chang, and Morton’s.
15. He’ll give you flowers, candy and best of all - cold, hard cash!

16. He’s into holding hands and other Public Displays of Affection (PDA’s) as opposed to today’s “no contact” rules associated with dating in 2007.

17. You won’t need to pay for AAA roadside service because he’ll pick you up whenever your car breaks down.
18. He’ll effectively replace your dad for when pops isn’t around. (Celebrate Father’s Day twice!)
19. Will treat 100% of the time. (Young guys don’t have cash, credit cards, or in many cases, wallets.)
20. No random late-night booty calls, because he goes to bed at 9 pm every night.

21. He won’t try to change you.
22. He can help you with your homework.
23. He’s very experienced in bed. If you like it or want to try it, he’s been there, done that! (And more than once.)

24. He won’t pretend to listen to you just so he can get in your pants.
25. Kiss goodbyes to Motel 6, Budget Inn, and Super 8 when you travel. Say hello to the Hyatt, the Hilton, and the Westin.

26. He has a future, even though it might be a limited one.

27. You’ll never have to pay for car maintenance. A lifetime of free tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotations and windshield wiper replacements awaits you.
28. Dating him will shock your folks. They may even throw lots of money at you to stop dating him.
29. He has some serious pension/social security money coming to him down the line.

30. He’s not sleeping on mommy’s couch or living with his parents.
31. You don’t have to worry about him looking at other women. (His vision is probably so shot he can’t see them).

32. He’s articulate and knows multi-syllabic words. (Improve your vocabulary).

33. Sex with caring.
34. He dresses better. Won’t show up in his one pair of ratty jeans all the time. Means you can get into nice restaurants/clubs.

35. He doesn’t have any drug baggage. He may have smoked pot in the ’60’s and ’70’s; or did coke in the ’80’s and ’90’s, but chances are he’s clean now. (Otherwise he’d probably be dead.)
36. He’s entitled to all kind of discounts including senior bus fares and matinee discounts. This means more cash left over for you.

37. He’ll wait at least one month before he expects it.

38. You won’t have to worry about getting pregnant. His sperm cells are so old, they’re swimming backstroke (Warning: Always wear protection.)
39. He’s an attentive lover and won’t forget your name or order pizza immediately after he has an orgasm.

40. He won’t argue with you over little, meaningless things. (He’s basically numb.)

41. He won’t ask you a bunch of personal, prying questions, like “What’s your name?”
42. He won’t run away. At least not very far. Or very fast.

43. You can talk politics with him, something you can’t do with younger men. (He knows that Colin Powell isn’t a medical condition.)

44. He’ll memorize your phone number, which comes in handy if you get too drunk and forget it.

45. He’ll turn you on to old-school chick flicks like The Graduate, Love Story and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
46. He has a nice car. Park your Hyundai and start driving his Infiniti, Porsche, Lexus, Mercedes or BMW.
47. He’ll take you on incredible vacations, unlike young guys. No more Vegas, Palm Springs and Tijuana during Spring Break. Say hello to cruises to Europe and Australia, ski trips to Aspen and Telluride and African safaris.

48. He won’t be jealous of your vibrator. He’s realistic!
49. He won’t be text messaging you all the time. He doesn’t know how!
Got Milk

50. When he dies, you can date his cute son(s)!

Found this on another site...Saw some laughs in it...

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/15/2008 9:17:24 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
luvzhugz12
Bertram, TX
55, joined Jan. 2008

And for those that don't like gender specific threads, try changing the gender on the top 50 and we might see why the young boys are now hooking up with older women.

Really, this is a hilarious list!

3/15/2008 9:23:47 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  

lost_in_albany
Albany, GA
41, joined Mar. 2008

Ah and the best reasons fo all for a younger woman to date an older man...

He'll die before her and leave her all his goodies!

Not a bad reason fro a younger man to date a much older lady as well. My dream girl is about 101 with a bad heart and big bank account. We could Honeymoon at the Grand Canyon..."Hey, Honey, do you see thaqt interesting rock way down there? Here, let me help you get a better look" No officer, I didn't push her, I was trying to catch her!".

I do hope that the more intelligent members can see that this is simply a stab at some bad humor.

3/15/2008 9:27:56 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  

dutchboy4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,352)
Huntington Beach, CA
51, joined Oct. 2007

It's all a joke LOST! Wish you would quit competing with me for the older ladies though!

3/15/2008 9:32:05 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
eroticartist
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,183)
White Plains, NY
56, joined Mar. 2007

obviously the humor was lost on some ....

3/15/2008 9:33:35 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  

lost_in_albany
Albany, GA
41, joined Mar. 2008

Off my turf, Dutchboy! LOL!

Erotica, I can't win them all!

3/15/2008 9:36:43 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
luvzhugz12
Bertram, TX
55, joined Jan. 2008

Lost - you have me rolling on the floor - I can even picture you looking all sweet and innocent as you explained to the officer how she fell and trying to keep those $ signs out of the eyes.

3/15/2008 9:37:03 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
sea_wench1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,090)
Chandler, AZ
62, joined Feb. 2008

But!!...you forgot that older men can be very controlling....( wink ) Sea

3/15/2008 9:38:02 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
luvzhugz12
Bertram, TX
55, joined Jan. 2008

Sea - Not if they are so old that you control their wheelchair

3/15/2008 9:40:30 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
ladder49chick
Pine Knot, KY
32, joined Dec. 2006

i love older guys but my dad is 55 so any age close to that would creap me out!!!!!!!!!

3/15/2008 9:42:41 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  

dutchboy4u
Over 2,000 Posts (3,352)
Huntington Beach, CA
51, joined Oct. 2007

Sea Babe, That's when you turn down their oxygen flow, turn down their hearing aid, hide their glasses and flatten the tires on their wheel chair!

3/15/2008 10:00:10 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
sea_wench1
Over 2,000 Posts (2,090)
Chandler, AZ
62, joined Feb. 2008

lol...OK..got your point..lol...( wink ) Sea

3/15/2008 11:29:08 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
lexus48
Fultondale, AL
55, joined Mar. 2008

Well I will have to say you had me rolling...LOL This was good, thanks for the advance...

3/15/2008 11:35:11 PM Reasons Young Women Should Date Older Men  
brittbaby
Denham Springs, LA
24, joined Feb. 2008

i personally love older man...and yes me and my dad get along fine thank you...they are so much more understanding to woman's needs...sometimes...and plus older and wiser..and much more experienced..make for hella fun in the bedroom