Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

Lots of Fish Dating lacks the depth of attributes found in some other apps, but it tends to make up for in breadth. tucson personals Your app users get notified about important events exactly where either a person took interest in their profile, or their profile matched with the other, or if somebody sent them a message. The lengthy messages back and forth, hours spent talking on the phone and hunting forward to seeing every single other immediately after each and every date, it was amazing cityxguide queens Generate a detailed profile, then locate your potential companion via a criteria search.

free gay hookup

He kept touching me with his cold damp hands and went on and on about how a lot he was producing an hour at his job even though he was drinking a Miller light . pof merced Do you ever run out of points to talk about with your partner? No matter how long you have been with your boyfriend or husband, you could get a feeling that you usually have the similar conversations! To avoid any awkward circumstances, and to get to know your companion a lot more, we ve compiled 50 inquiries to ask your companion on date evening. Instead of talking about the climate for the hundredth time, spice issues up by asking about this person s most current moment of exciting. listcrawler va All assistance will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/27/2007 9:28:29 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Tell us Bass what you know about Wicca!! Other than to tell us it is devil worship.

6/27/2007 9:58:38 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well the bible does say what will happen to those who practice wicca and or witchcraft it says that they will be burned up but that will not just happen to wiccas no that wil lhappen to all those who do not accept the free offer that the lord has which is eternal life but the bible does say that it is wrong and god has always been against it why don't u tell me where it says in the bible that it is alright to practice wicca where does it say that pganism is alright i will tell u nowhere anyway did you read my original post wicca today might be accepted by most modern day churches but it is long forbidden by the scriptures i only refer to the bible because it is the owner's manual it is something we should all live by if i did not cover anything that you wanted to know than read the bible it tells you anything you want to know provided that you look in the right place

6/27/2007 11:47:04 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

Bass, a wise man once said words to the effect of it being better to be presumed a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. I do not mean to insult you. It is obvious that you feel very strongly about what you perceive to be the truth. You recommend that others read the bible but you are demonstrating that you believe what someone shouts from a pulpit rather than studying scriptures carefully yourself.

The bible does not say that a demon posing as the ghost of Samuel appeared to Saul and the medium. It implies that Samuel was in fact contacted.

The bible does not forbid or mention wicca at all. Wicca or paganism is not satanism, spiritism or witchcraft. As I understand it (which isn't well at all), it is the practice of respecting and understanding the world we live in and the laws of nature. They appear to still embrace thinking such as god/goddess of this or that natural element. But how far from the truth is that really if God seems to have created the earth and all it contains with definite male/female properties? Paganism or wicca can be likened to the closest thing to medical and scientific knowledge of the lay people of that time. Its priests/priestesses (or whatever they were called) were the healers and problem solvers. Because they defied some of the ignorance prevading the early church (such as illness being the result of demonic possession or punishment for sin), they were seen as a threat to its authority and persecuted.

It would appear not much has changed.

6/27/2007 11:50:20 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yall is screwed up that was not really samuel at all i know it was a devil because well you know a very wise man said seek the truth and the truth will set you free and it says in many places that wicca is wrong but if people want to practice it i am not going to stop them just pity them

6/27/2007 11:58:10 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

There's an easy way to resolve this. Please cite the scriptures which prove: 1) Saul and the medium were contacted by a devil posing as the spirit of Samuel; 2) scripture mentions and forbids wicca many times.

6/27/2007 12:37:55 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

*crickets chirping*

Uh-huh. That's what I thought. And don't claim you were researching it cuz I done seen you posting in a different thread.

6/27/2007 12:44:03 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well i tell u what i will give you ten thousand dolars if u can find where the bible says that it is alright to practice witchcraft

6/27/2007 1:13:18 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

First of all, Bass, you are engaging in a form of dodging and deflection. It is dishonest, disingenuous and makes you appear to have the mentality of a 5-year-old.

Second, you are putting words in my mouth (which also is dishonest, etc.). I never said nor implied that the bible says it is okay to practice witchcraft. I indicated that wicca (as I understand it and admitting limited knowledge not being a practicer thereof) has been misrepresented as witchcraft. I said that wicca is not specifically addressed in the bible and challenged you to prove me wrong.

Now... put up or shut up.

6/27/2007 7:36:59 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

simply put witchcraft is the search for power there are two dangers that are like two parallel train tracks the first train track is hollywood's obsession to make witchcraft look cool the other is real witchcraft and manyyoung people are turning to wicca,incantations,and spells looking for a way to acces the power of the universe to do their will in contrast ,they should be submitting to god and doing his will

6/27/2007 7:49:39 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

why not answer her question

6/27/2007 7:53:23 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

ok wicca is a form of witchcraft so basicly it is the same and ok galatians 5:18-21 "now the works of the flesh are manifestwhich are these;adultery, fornifacation,uncleanness,lasciviousness,idolatry,WITCHCRAFT,hatred,varience, emulations,wrath,strife,seditions,heresies,envyings,drunkenness,revellings,and such like:of which i tell you before,as i have also told you in timespast,that theywhich do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of god "so u see wicca is a form of witchcraft

6/27/2007 7:53:53 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i did while you were posting a reply

6/28/2007 6:42:30 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

j_mo
Oklahoma City, OK

No, Bass. That citation does not mention wicca nor identify it as a form of witchcraft. I believe one thing tho. I believe you are as dangerous as any ignorant witchhunter of centuries past when people believed and blindly followed some church leaders who were not honorable men. I am done with your bigotted, closed-minded, uneducated nonsense. Good day.

6/28/2007 10:18:11 AM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

i respect all other religions (except satanism from what i know of it). im a buddhist/taoist (taoism is chinas first religion) and i'm also catholic from my mothers side.

china doesnt have a long history of christianity. i believe in jesus but i want to go to the heaven where most of my relatives and ancestors will be.

7/1/2007 5:12:57 PM pagans/satanic worshipers i see no difference  

torrnado1446750
Huntington, IN

bass, the pagan religion has exsisted since the dawn of time when cavemen made drawings on cave walls,the oldest organized religion to date was the sumerian religion which was around 5000 yrs. before jesus was even thought of. the bible was written 50 yrs after jesus's death,it took them that long to complie it all.and yes there is a difference between satanism & paganism,i personally dont believe in the devil myself.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7