Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

She told me she was drunk and that they only kissed before she stopped it going additional. black dating montreal And he wasnt following muslim guidelines on many things There was lots of alcohol involved and we used to have sex. Once you have a profile match, these hidden tidbits are visible to them. collarspace cpm It is a competitors, bruh and if you seriously cared for that girl and what ever future you see with her, you would not and should not give up so simple.

liatcrawler

There is no faster way to make me really feel like I m failing at life than to ask me why I m single. stockton dating sites New to find on line dating % on the app these days! This app can be utilised for performing anything from discovering good friends to one night stands and every little thing involving. hookupmatches com On a side note, I have noticed various profiles with the very same photographs, and no descriptions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/5/2007 3:18:45 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the first four commandments deal with love for God and the other six deal with love for your fellow man

8/6/2007 11:30:31 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

so all ten are very important

8/9/2007 11:12:55 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

they all should be, thats why god called moses to the mountain to bring down them to the people. and we should live by those still today..... Rain

8/12/2007 9:54:06 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

deathwish
Ebensburg, PA

Good discussion all,

From someone who has broken every one of the ten commandments, the words below are truly "the Good News." I spent years running from God and doing whatever made me happy...now my eyes are being opened to the truth and I find deeper joy each day as I search...even in the crappiest of times (the big D...can I hear an Amen..hee hee) I feel the "peace of mind that passes all understanding."

since I'm in the mood to share...Here is a great link to some precise answers from God's written word....if you don't think it is too passe.

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you interpret the true meaning...if you want this to mean nothing to you it will mean nothing to you...if you truly want to know the truth, keep an open mind and again...ask the Holy Spirit to teach you the truth.

http://www.benabraham.com/html/law_and_grace.html

...here's an exerpt.

Then what purpose does the law serve?
"Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin". Romans 3:20

If the law only points out sin, how is it then, that we can be cleansed and saved from our sins?
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin". 1.John 1:7
Note: The law can only point out sin in our lives. It cannot forgive us for that sin. Forgiveness can only come through the sacrifice of Jesus. James 1:23-25 tells us that while a mirror may show us what we look like, the mirror will not remove any dirt that may be on our face! We need to wash our face with soap and water in order to be clean. When it comes to sin, God's law is the mirror that reveals it, and Jesus' cleansing blood removes it!

Does grace give us license to break God's Law?
"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid". Romans 6:1,2,14,15
Note: Sin is defined as the transgression of God's law. Jesus came to save us from our sins, not in them. Grace is not a license to sin; it is the power that God gives that we may be able to stop sinning. Grace is a free gift we do not deserve which makes us right with God. The Holy Spirit indwells those who TRULY seek Him and He provides the power to stop sinning...stop breaking the commandments...you CANNOT do it under your own power!

What has our Heavenly Father promised regarding His law?
"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people". Hebrews 8:10

What special blessing is pronounced in the last chapter of the Bible?
"Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the city". Revelation 22:14

Hope I didn't break the "too many words law" written in electrons on the Bill Gates of Hell.

8/12/2007 10:30:02 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

goddamit
Los Angeles, CA

just curious, since your in a sharing mood

who did you murder???

interesting user name you got there too, hmmm

8/15/2007 7:13:55 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

they are called the ten commandments not the ten suggestions, ten recomendations, or ten good ideas and God wants us to foloow each and every one of them

8/15/2007 7:17:51 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

bassman running wild........

8/15/2007 7:20:34 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

not really just tellin it like it is like it says in the bible which i apperently would be the only one who believes in its teachings none of you apperently do

8/15/2007 7:29:18 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

All anyone has to do is to keep one rule 'Do Unto Others', by doing this you encompass the whole law. Not hard to figure out. The other one is only between you and your maker because only 'GOD' for lack of a better word knows how you feel towards 'IT'.

So why Bass do you keep preaching and judging?

[Edited 8/15/2007 7:30:21 AM]

8/15/2007 7:34:13 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i will answer that only if you answer why i should not i believe that the first amendment allows free speech or is it a misprint

8/15/2007 7:39:00 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

As I have said many time the first amendment refers to the law not to persons. If you come to my house you are not allowed to cuss like a sailor. That is my rule so it does not matter what the amendment says because you are in my house and I am the law in my house.

8/15/2007 7:54:03 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

but i am not at your house and i am not coming to your house am i well i hope not

8/15/2007 7:58:44 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

That makes 2 of us.

However the amendment says congress shall make no law prohitbiting free speach. It does not say anyone has to listen.

8/20/2007 7:23:10 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no but the bible does say in the book of John ''you shall know the truth and the trhth shall set you free''

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4