Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

I got all dolled up, did my makeup and felt super cute, and when I showed up to the restaurant, he was wearing a Loony Tunes T shirt with shorts and flip flops. singles in ames iowa Nicely, and build strong custom mobile app like chat, and by a lot of downloads. Finding hope in the points I can have certainty for, or that are nevertheless on the horizon, despite there being a unique path of taking there. usa sex guide nova The first step of the best dreamgirl is becoming an immovable mover someone who tends to make males feel safe , is trustworthy and reliable, for the reason that you know she is how she is .

where to find hookup

On the stroll from the tea home to Ben s location, the awkwardness compounded and Mikka became miserable. craigslist show low az personals I got all dolled up, did my makeup and felt super cute, and when I showed up to the restaurant, he was wearing a Loony Tunes T shirt with shorts and flip flops. Pairing up with somebody you already know to obtain an idea. jelsdafairy onlyfans Use the cog wheel on the correct hand friends menu to view your most important selections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/22/2007 8:33:04 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

how many of the ten command mets should be kept i say all ten because they r called the ten commandments not the ten recomendations , the en suggestions , or even the ten good ideas

6/24/2007 9:16:57 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

rose37
Kyle, TX

The Old Testament Laws required the Church to obey all the commandents. The New Testament fullfilled the Old Mosaic Laws with Jesus Christ and then he added two very important ones..

1. Love thy God with all they heart and all thy might.
2. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Of all the commandments, these are the greater. That does not nullify the original ten. They are still laws in effect...but it is not a compulsory fullfillment.

6/24/2007 9:36:58 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

ah but they r the same they are mainly talking of the first commandment but all ten are still binding today it is god's eternal law

6/24/2007 9:37:58 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

oh so bsically that is what you r trying to say is'nt it

6/25/2007 1:38:04 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

If you follow the two greatest commandments you are going to follow the original 10. After all, if you truely love God and love your neighbor you won't have the desire to kill, steal, covet , committ adultery etc!!!

6/25/2007 1:53:40 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yes that is true

6/26/2007 7:38:59 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

but u also need the ten given to moses

6/28/2007 10:34:54 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

we have idols in my house.

6/29/2007 7:01:26 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

it is commandments 1-10 that should be followed but the one commandment people always forget is the one god said remember

7/20/2007 12:58:38 AM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

yeah all ten need to be kept think of it as a gift from God

7/23/2007 7:39:37 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the ten commandment's are God's eternal law

7/23/2007 7:46:00 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Bass you keep talking about the ten commandments. OK the ten commandments are the law. Right? Well if you read the book of Galatians chapter 3:10-13 you will see that we are no longer under the law or the curse of the law. Here let me write it here for you.

10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: For it is written Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of god, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live by them.

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.

Kenny

7/23/2007 7:55:56 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

ahh but if you read colossians 2:14 it says '' blotting out the handwriting of ordinaces that was against us and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross'' that means we are not under the ceremonial laws but we are however still under God's eternal ten commandment law

7/23/2007 8:02:55 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

Wrong if you live by the LAW you will die by the law that as you might have read no man can keep.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of god,

Kenny

[Edited 7/23/2007 8:03:53 PM]

7/23/2007 8:08:32 PM the ten commandmets-how many should be kept and why  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

wolfy lets compare the two laws in the bible you have God's law and moses law or ceremonial law

God's law , the ceremonial laws

stone tablets , paper
written by the finger of God , written with the hand of moses
put inside the arc of the covenent , put in the side of the arc of the covenent
can you easily nail stone to wood,

basically you are saying that the ten commandments were nailed to the cross

[Edited 7/23/2007 8:23:14 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4