Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

magepersonal

You will also get to hear about some of her strengths and what motivates her. the maine singles A young lady shares how a traumatic knowledge with a date changed her outlook on more than just her appreciate life. A girl I function with went on a date with a guy who played Puff the Magic Dragon on the piano and sang it and cried. how to block someone on ashley madison If you would love to see her once more, the ideal way to do it is just to ask.

top hookup

How often are you place off by getting spotted by the man in IT or adding information like your surname, job or 4 filtered (it is OK, we all do it) images for everyone to see? hook up in panama city beach Try to go there oneself even if the other individual presents to fetch/drive you. I was 24 and living with my parents and figured new year, new me, ideal? backpage riverside Most persons know what they want their futures to look like in a broad, general sense, and it s really vital to go over these points with your partner so that you are on the same page.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/23/2007 10:39:54 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

well, tree,. I got IM ed after someone saw a post about FWB . It was an offer "I couldnt refuse". he he he

6/23/2007 10:48:25 AM who brings the condoms  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

well burned go have fun thats what this site is all about..... full steam a head girl...

Beach

6/23/2007 11:07:29 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

candelicious........wont they think Im slutty ? Guess, I still have old fashioned ideas. I was just born a few decades too early. Im living in the bible belt you know.

6/23/2007 11:10:01 AM who brings the condoms  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

no, you would not be ... Like we all are saying to you better off safe then sorry...you'll be ok .... Beach

6/23/2007 1:35:24 PM who brings the condoms  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

Ok....no laughing...but my first "after marriage" time with this...the guy had condoms with spermicide on them and he put it on inside out (at least I BELIEVE the spermicide is supposed to be INSIDE...correct?)

I had a TERRIBLE and PAINFUL reaction for about a week after that.

So, no one has mentioned these type of condoms.....any comments....Teacher (*cough...Melbie)???

(Great advice and helpful attitude btw Melbie...nice)

6/23/2007 1:38:33 PM who brings the condoms  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

What is a condom???
heh,heh,heh...

6/23/2007 1:41:48 PM who brings the condoms  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

I've been clipped so I don't have that particular reason to wear a condom bunny he he!
No spermacide for me. Maybe some flavored ointments and such we could try if they give you a reaction we can shoot for fresh fruit. lol

[Edited 6/23/2007 1:42:59 PM]

6/23/2007 1:42:06 PM who brings the condoms  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

and Burned....I carry some with my BOB....which I usually have with me...otherwise, I'd tuck one into a cute little pouch in my purse.

As to the "someone may recognize you at Walmart"...When you want to go look at the selection....grab another box in the same area...like a douche or those freshening cloths, look like you're reading the box in front of you and meanwhile peruse the selection on the shelf instead.
When you need to buy it...laugh and say that you're daughter or niece in (wherever, ie. Alaska) is getting married and you're going to help them out. (My daughter actually just got married and she requested some...they were both virgins and this was hilarious)

6/23/2007 1:42:35 PM who brings the condoms  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

heheheh condoms im always paced with condoms, never can tell how many times you will need em

6/23/2007 1:43:59 PM who brings the condoms  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

anew....it wasn't beach that posted that...hehehehehe

but be careful with the "flavored" lubricants....I've heard the ones with sugar can cause a YI for the woman....but they make sugar-free for that reason too.

6/23/2007 1:44:43 PM who brings the condoms  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

You caught me refresh the page I already edited. LOL

6/23/2007 1:45:51 PM who brings the condoms  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

roflmao SugarFree I didn't know that. Would be good for the weight conciencous also! LOL

6/23/2007 1:46:32 PM who brings the condoms  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

Either way....lets try the fruit and anything else we can come up with....I'm game

6/23/2007 1:47:33 PM who brings the condoms  

bunnyears
Seattle, WA

I HATE sugar free (soap box...about how bad that stuff is for you) but this would be the exception

6/23/2007 1:51:55 PM who brings the condoms  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

No problem we can go for fresh fruit I've still got some whipped cream and a cherry leftover from the other night! LOL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5