Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup apps south africa

Some had been folks that I d met by way of the broader entrepreneurial communities I m a element of, like South Park Commons, she says. iowa singles free Right here is out list of Christian dating inquiries you ought to be asking yourself at all stages of a partnership new or old. If you re hunting for a co founder and an idea in parallel, you may possibly want to use the questionnaire just before you get into prototyping. sniffies app download They can drag on which appears unbearable due to the fact you know there s no genuine connection.

skipthegames chat

XO wants to place some of the fun back into dating by employing games to enable break the ice. starke fl dating You will know exactly when to use them and for the proper context. We ended up speaking till the store had to close and we generally nicely got kicked out. best site for hookup in india There are tons of ice breaker inquiries obtainable online, but these are specifically for dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/23/2007 1:28:39 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

if he brings no condoms, should I have some on hand ? would that make me look slutty? this is new to me and I really need to know.Dont want to do the thing like in Must Love Dogs, it would really kill the mood to go out and searchhhhhhhhhhhhhh.and how long can a condom be "kept" before it gets too old.Digiskilz said they dont work anyhow for virus ???????? just sperm, no prob there ,one gd thing about being "older"

6/23/2007 3:34:39 AM who brings the condoms  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

OK girlfriend...ALWAYS use a condom unless you're in a totally committed relationship, BOTH have been tested, & you know who the hell you're sleeping with! It's no shame to buy your own condoms! Really, the pharmacist doesn't care ! Take control of your own life & your health! JMO

6/23/2007 4:35:24 AM who brings the condoms  

dolphins1973
Midlothian, VA

lol I just got a visual of the Old faithful in the wallet ... rip it open in the heat of passion and a poof!!!! a nonoxonal 9 dust cloud ...... mood killer

6/23/2007 4:48:29 AM who brings the condoms  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

I have my own supply of condoms so i don't have to worry if he don't like em well then i don't know what to tell him, he won't get nothing from me!!

Has anyone said how long they do last cuz i am thinking i might wanna get my supply renewed???

6/23/2007 4:52:12 AM who brings the condoms  

dolphins1973
Midlothian, VA

do you keep magnums ?

6/23/2007 5:04:50 AM who brings the condoms  

cutiepye9
Augusta, GA

Both parties should have some type of supply of condoms because you just never know when something like this will happen, but I do think it should be essential for men to have their own condoms since they are the ones who have to use them and besides they know what they like.

6/23/2007 5:18:36 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Dolphin Ok, whats a magnum , educate me ppl. Im too embarresed to even go looking at the condom section . Lots of ppl know me here, small town in bible belt country and if caught "looking" they would wonder why.

6/23/2007 5:18:55 AM who brings the condoms  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Well i have a few different sizes and styles and one of those jus so happen to be magnums lucky guess Dolphin!!!

Its a brand of condom dear and well they are the larger ones and then they have XL also in the same brand name!!

One of my favorite brands personally!!

[Edited 6/23/2007 5:22:33 AM]

6/23/2007 5:21:28 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

What about size??????? Do they come in sizes? like bras? Should I get a variety?

6/23/2007 5:23:15 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

well, I sure would prefer the big ones not sure about giant size but Id be willing to try.

6/23/2007 5:23:48 AM who brings the condoms  

jojo05101
Brattleboro, VT

just like Baskin Robbins...21 flavors

6/23/2007 5:25:44 AM who brings the condoms  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Well I get a box of regular trojans ribbed that's for the average guy, then i have a box of regular magnums and then i have a box of the magnumXL!!! This way i'm not worried about a condom breaking!!!

Anything else dear and well its for novelty purposes only and well if your tryin to be safe then definitely go the safe way and stay away from the ones that taste good cuz rubber doesn't taste good or are pretty meaning colored ones!!

[Edited 6/23/2007 5:26:24 AM]

6/23/2007 5:26:47 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Do they come in flavors or was that just a joke I saw somewhere?

6/23/2007 5:30:54 AM who brings the condoms  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

Yeah they really come in flavors but you still taste the rubber to me that is just plain uck but at the same time you just wanna use those flavored ones for safe oral sex!!!

6/23/2007 5:33:06 AM who brings the condoms  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Melbie, thanks so much for the info. Im making my list, checking it twice . Maybe If I go to WalMart about 4 AM when its really slow , I wont be noticed. My luck, the cashier would be someone I know since I used to work there.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5