Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps com

Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to go over Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and associated conditions. best places to meet men in calgary That s not a great recipe for a lengthy term marriage as Mrs. There is something for everybody right here, regardless of whether you are. cambodia dating app But B.

mega presonals

Discover far more crucial questions about dating, marriage, and living a purposeful life in my new book101 Queries You Need to Ask in Your Twenties. eugene personals This is a web site that caters to your desires and that makes it a hit with singles who are seeking for a terrific time with a person new. You can speak to up to 25 new members a day and after you re locked in a chat with a person you can talk as significantly as you like. doublelist greenville OkCupid is component of Match Group, which owns other dating web sites like Tinder, Plenty of Fish and Match, and your facts may be shared with other Match Group companies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/19/2008 3:37:32 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

platinum_prince
Bronx, NY

This whole thing about relationships gotta stop if u want a real... and i mean REAL man/woman....
1. Judgement- Why everyone judges people when they dont even know them? remember its not all about looks
2. Virginity- Most "girls" (only) say they want someone thats not a virgin cuz they more experince when u should give a man a chance to live his dream (having kids) and when ur done ull know that its all worth it
3. Age- Age is just a number, and a relationship should be atleast 10 yrs apart

3/19/2008 3:50:39 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

l3rok3n_h3art
Phoenix, AZ

i agree u shouldnt judge people however people do do it unfortunatley it happens hun but your right age shouldnt matter its all about the person!! As far as virginity i prefer someone with experience at least they would know how to do it!! btw your a hottie!!

3/19/2008 5:57:10 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

9happy1
Ely, NV

I agree with you man but it is not like there is any thing you or I can do about the ways the wourld! The way I figure it when it comes to the way things are you have two choices, #1 deal with it, #2 go crazy stresing it. me I did the later

3/19/2008 9:37:18 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

mmaru
Erie, PA

Just my thoughts...
I'm all with you on the issue of judgment, but I think that physical attraction is an element of a relationship. Not likely to want to get close to someone that doesn't appeal to me physically.
As for the virginity, I'm sort of torn... I'm saving myself for the right guy, and it would be nice to have someone who also saved himself for me, but I'm also horrified that my first time is going to be a hugely laughable affair because we're both too inexperienced to know what we're doing.
Age is more than a number - it's a mindset. Someone who is in their early thirties is definitely going to be more set in their life than I am at 23. Same deal with an 18-year-old, fresh out of highschool... obviously going to be in a different place in his life than a recent college graduate. There are a lot of things to take into account with age.
Just my humble opinions!

3/19/2008 10:22:48 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

babygirlz
Sandusky, OH

why do people judge other? because wat they hear in the street or hear wat poeple talk about in person. i agree 2 at age is nothing but a number baby

3/19/2008 11:14:40 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

platinum_prince
Bronx, NY

mmaru-- i can totally agree what u saying, ima be honest ima virgin myself but even if i wasnt and ur were i wouldnt take that as a joke cuz not only i "KNOW" how u feel but if i wasnt a virgin i would know how u feel also cuz i had that same feeling in the past (if i wasnt a virgin) and thats what people gotta understand, i understand ur point about age but i just wanted to know what if someone "18" started college in ur area then there for u should be able to live together and both have a nice life

3/19/2008 11:18:37 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

platinum_prince
Bronx, NY

babygirlz-- u make a good point about judgement, cuz that can be true sometimes, and its hard to deal wit these kinda things

3/22/2008 11:13:23 AM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Sorry to say but age really isnt JUST a number. You dont see both sides to it until you have been in a relationship where the is quite the age difference. I can only speak from experience, I was 25, he was 40, like always in the begining everything was all hunky dory. The longer we was together the more we grew apart, and realised we had nothing in common. I was young, wanted to go out and do things he wanted to stay home and do nothing. There seemed to be a major trust issue, he thought if I went out with my kids I was messing around with another guy. He told me he thought back to when he was my age and the things HE did, so assumed I was doing it because I was at that age. Make sense? I realised I couldnt date someone who was a few years youngers than my parents. 10 years difference is kinda pushing it, unless your looking for the next will to be in and hope he/she has a good life insurance plan.
Seems anymore all people care about is looks. Looks are the last thing I look for in a person. I get messages all the time from people without a pic, but I continue to talk to them and never ask for a pic. I could care less how you look on the outside, true beauty comes from within.

3/22/2008 11:18:52 AM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

mrsal
Winfield, KS

sup pla

hey man,
dont wrry, there r tons of people out there,
who think the same thing as u
and besides, it is all good to wait for the right one

any yep, age is not that much of a problem
as long as both side willing to work it out

About the look, i cannot say it doesnt matter, but once there is a connection, a feeling, then it shouldnt be a problem

6/7/2008 9:47:22 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

cupid_grl
Las Cruces, NM

i agree totally on alll three subjects i am always judged cause im short or white etc its not fair to judge dome one off of their looks. the age thing i agree with also but even if both sides agree on the age the law might not always help. and on the virginity issue i am one myself and guys always laugh and want to get in my pants after they find out but im not going to do it with a guy for him to remember me as his f*ck buddy i want a relationship and untill i find a good one im going to stay a virginhope my advice works........

6/7/2008 9:55:12 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

urdestinyawaits
Sparta, TN

Quote from platinum_prince:
This whole thing about relationships gotta stop if u want a real... and i mean REAL man/woman....
1. Judgement- Why everyone judges people when they dont even know them? remember its not all about looks
2. Virginity- Most "girls" (only) say they want someone thats not a virgin cuz they more experince when u should give a man a chance to live his dream (having kids) and when ur done ull know that its all worth it

i agree.....i lost my virginity at 17 to somone just cause i didnt want to be a virgin going in to my senior year and i regret that and age has never mattered to me and im looking for a relationship relationship.....a serious one and im willing to wait for it til the right one for me comes around..........
plus you should never judge anyone cause the more you judge people then the more people will judge you.....what goes around comes around!!!!!! im a firm believer in that saying!!!!!!!!

6/7/2008 11:29:48 PM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

i disagree to a degree. not all judgments are bad. judgments are based empirical data (expereinces)

it would be foolish to throw away what you've learned in life in the name of open mindedness.

for instance its judgmental to assume a black person is a criminal, but at 3 am if he is hanging out at a street corner, id throw open mindedness to the wind and avoid him. but thats just me i guess.

oh and on topic-

age ONLY matters when u plan on LTR or kids, and even ltr it isnt always an issue.

because honestly no one lasts long anyway.

[Edited 6/7/2008 11:30:54 PM]

6/8/2008 1:56:38 AM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

mr_turtle
Fort Bragg, NC

Wow, Thank you for that advice (dumbass),

I'm sure your 19 years of experience will really help me out.

Go play in traffic.

6/8/2008 1:57:43 AM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

syngar98
Mount Vernon, NY

lol and to put things in perspective, your 24 years are a big help to me..rofl.

6/8/2008 2:09:58 AM Its Time For A Change (everyone please read)  

mr_turtle
Fort Bragg, NC

Whoa there, Mr. Stalker Beard, slow your roll;

You misunderstand, I am not giving any advice (except the play in traffic part, which, by the way, is an open invitation which your free to join), I'm just saying that mabey this guy should stop and think about the advice he's giving, Mainly:

That would mean I'd have to date a girl who is:

A: 14
OR
B: 34

And both of those options disgust me.

[Edited 6/8/2008 2:10:33 AM]

Page: 1, 2