Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

ageless hookup

Fun inquiries to ask on dating apps are all about how absurd the queries can be considering that a goofy question is what is going to elicit a goofy response. single women chat rooms It is also worth discussing so that you can find out if there are particular deal breakers that will finish your connection. When it comes to dealbreakers, there ought to only be a few aside from ones that are so apparent that you would by no means see them again, says Trombetti. exotic asian dating This website is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy policyandTerms of serviceapply.

skipthegames com

Clearly these so named apps/ forums do not welcome ppl utilizing their platforms to mass blast insta/web page/referral links. fort smith personals I ve discovered that a lady is either ten years older than she tells you or ten stone heavier than her photograph. Shy? Bashful? Full of beans? This provides you a hint of what sort of individual they are today, Elizabeth says. speed dating 2010 trailer Not everyone s prepared to enter into a package deal, and that can be heartbreaking to navigate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/20/2008 12:18:26 PM How desperate have we become  

meangreen444444
Kingsport, TN

How desperate have we become that we cant meet anyone friend or other inthe real world so we run to the one place we dont have to be who we are. I mean how weird is it that all we are looking for is something real and we try to get it from something so fake. Anyway i would like to hear what you think.

3/20/2008 1:06:01 PM How desperate have we become  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Live life intentionally. You can do that here also.

[Edited 3/20/2008 1:06:12 PM]

3/20/2008 2:32:04 PM How desperate have we become  

sitkarains
Sitka, AK

I understand how you feel I think, I know when I first joined a dating site. I felt like there was something wrong with me. Because I wasn't meeting anyone I really wanted to date here in my home town.

Then I started reading the other posts and stuff from people just like me. They didn't do the bar scene, they didn't go out and troll the super markets etc. So I sat back and wondered how I could make the internet work for me. I chose instead to become very active in forums. I have had some wonderful dates, across the nation. The one thing I have found with over 90% of the people I have met men and women is they are basically honest, aware good people.

So I don't think of being on an internet site as Desperate anymore. I look at it as casting my line farther a field. Finding or being lead to that special one.

I also think if you want to play games and lie this is a great place to do it but in the end you are only hurting yourself.

3/20/2008 2:36:14 PM How desperate have we become  

suziq49221
Adrian, MI

I know, it seems like we are all being so careful that we miss chances. There are walls here that are built so we can let in who we want, and be who we want. Truth be known is the fact that we are here says either we are desperate or we are playing.
I am pretty sure I am not the only person in here that feels like their heart is leaking. We come here to meet someone, but when day after day goes by and still no one responds. There are days that we intensely hope that an email will come in just to say Hi. Then there are days that we are ok to fly alone but having a friend would be really nice.
Here we can look and read profiles and search for the man/woman that is searching for us. If it does not happen today it sure could happen tomorrow do not lose hope! In the mean time couldn't we just become the best friends a group of people can be? God's best for all of you.

3/20/2008 2:47:01 PM How desperate have we become  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

I prefer this to a bar anyday.

3/20/2008 3:00:19 PM How desperate have we become  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

There are some people who are desperate online and in the real world.

I use the internet as a medium because it's convenient to meet potential women that I connect with online. I also meet women in public all the time. I DON'T engage in chatting and emailing for weeks even days at a time if they are within a local radius from my location. To me, that doesn't make sense.

I think the internet has changed the mentality of some people that they get so comfortable with communicating online that they lose sight of actually going out and meeting people in the real world. They do things like chat for weeks without even talking to the person over the phone To me that's ridiculous IF THE INTENT is to date and meet people. But anywhooo....

Desperation is not limited to just being online. You meet desperate people all the time in the real world. People choose a mate that's not compatible because they settle for various reasons including lack of confidence...

Confidence is a very significant trait in the dating game. Many people don't move on, they fall into desparate mode, and they settle and stay in a relationship when they know it's not good

One must be confident and have high standards (not too high of a standard that will leave a person single for several years) Some people have too high a standard and that's why they are still single, yet their own closet is full of skeletons. These types are everywhere. But anywhoooo....

Desperation comes from people lacking confidence and they are very needy.

[Edited 3/20/2008 3:01:48 PM]

3/20/2008 4:00:52 PM How desperate have we become  

collegekidunot
Winnsboro, LA

the word "desperate" is no longer in my vocabulary! life sucks with or without someone in your life, period! jmo been hurt way too many times, but i don't let it bother me anymore!

3/20/2008 4:07:00 PM How desperate have we become  

luvzhugz12
Richardson, TX

Ok, see now I think the opposite college: Life is great with or without someone. Of course I would rather spend it with someone terrific but if not, I keep myself busy.

I think you can be just as fake in real life as you can on the internet. This is one more way to interact in this ever busy world we live in. It doesn't have to be the only way.

3/20/2008 4:10:22 PM How desperate have we become  

hkm
Bloomington, IL

I have to say I agree totally with picchick....you said it girl....

3/20/2008 8:48:14 PM How desperate have we become  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

I agree with rains all the way. though i am not here looking for my soulmate, but just some new friends. there is a couple of men on dh that i would't mind meeting, and they know who they are, they seem to be really great men with big hearts,

3/20/2008 11:46:43 PM How desperate have we become  

cabaret
Lancashire
United Kingdom

I am not on here because I feel desperate........ask me again next week though!

3/20/2008 11:58:36 PM How desperate have we become  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

Desperate? You could't hit every bar in Texas (and we got plenty) and be around this many beautiful women, find out what there thinking and be able to figure out who just looks good and who is beautiful, And get pearls of wisdom from our private computer robot(EvilEddy) Heck if NBC had a show like this, the rest of the reality shows would go off the air.

3/21/2008 12:41:51 AM How desperate have we become  

goodforfun51
Virginia Beach, VA

OH bs,If you don't see the internet as a means of broader viewing of potential friends and "something mores" you are way too narrow minded. Desperation... not on your life! I have been within this technology since before it was released for public consumption, and have met some of the most awesome people on here and gone on to meet them in what is noted as the "real world."

The only desperation on here is when it become a race to find that one special being and mistakes are vast in that area. However, friends, lovers, and people who we can be friends with, whom we wouldn't otherwise EVER had the opportunity to meet and get to know are available through this medium....

I vote for Internet Date your ass off and enjoy every minute of it. Will they all be fantastic... NOOOOO but will you have the ability to meet, know and love, some fantastic peoople... HELL YEAH!!!!

3/21/2008 12:48:38 AM How desperate have we become  

mosplace
Boulder City, NV

they name it dating. but be realistic its a good place to come to talk to adults get some good conversation without the hastle of worrying about what people think of you (dont care never have). If you dont want to talk to someone you dont have to if you want to you can its free its easy and its safe

3/21/2008 7:32:31 AM How desperate have we become  

meangreen444444
Kingsport, TN

Well you all have really good points and none of them are really wrong but all i have to say is i think the world as a whole now thats everything down to the sickos that kill peole on here or child hunt to the good things where people are reunited and everything but as a whole it has ruined us asa a people i mean you guys say it gets us closer to people friends or other but i wasnt aware of any problems with finding someone for friendship or dateing in the past before this thing so i think we are all just makeing excusing for the way we have become and support something that has become more wrong then right anymore. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Page: 1, 2