Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

If you are searching for cool people to make dating and meeting, you are with no doubt in the right place. twin cities dating sites All profiles are one hundred% customizable for maximum self expression. The app is cost free to download and you have unlimited access to profiles, swiping and sending messages. vietnam hookup app And securely with eharmony s brand new Video Date function.

listcrawler bbw

Pickable, in contrast to any other dating app on the market, presents females the empowering feature of complete anonymity. park city singles This can be a fantastic way to aid make certain your match is who they claim to be in their profile. Also, my impression is that male EAs have, on typical, worse social capabilities than female EAs. how to hack into a mocospace account Each story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/22/2008 10:56:41 AM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

rascalruss
Show Low, AZ

Let's be realistic. With the distances so great, how many of the people that initiate contact with other DateHookers can one date?

Well, I guess that if one was independently wealthy, such limitations wouldn't be restrictive. But even the introduction to DH says, "New to this site or forums? Introduce yourself here and start making new friends!"

I am fortunate to have developed an online relationship with a precious DH woman that appears to have GREAT Promise.

But realistically, isn't this site more about making "Friends" and interacting at long distance with them? Your thoughts?

3/22/2008 11:21:59 AM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

coolcajun
Boutte, LA

you are so right buddie. I have made some good friends on here.

3/22/2008 12:00:49 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

leggieflblonde
Jacksonville, FL

I think if you really want to be with someone,you will find a way,you dont have to be wealty to do that,of course you couldnt meet everyone,but if you are connected to someone...you will do anything to be with them no matter how far away they are.....

3/22/2008 12:05:11 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

sdcentaur
Sioux Falls, SD

Reality on a Dating site?

3/22/2008 2:17:47 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

jaxflorida
Jacksonville, FL

It seems DH has "search" options to plug in and find people who are close to us. Even age ranges, zip codes, miles of proximity etc. Sometimes we have to search and not wait for someone to find us.

3/22/2008 3:06:56 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

doll121
Middleport, OH

good friends and fun.

3/22/2008 3:13:55 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

I tried EH last summer and had some luck, but communication is burdensome there, although it protects women more . . . I hope. I have had recent dating luck on MC but if you read my profile I think it has to do with my more relaxed approach that I have received responses and been approached. DH, for me, is a play-site for fun & information. I haven't had a one night stand . . . well, since I signed my divorce papers and frankly do not intend to ever again.

In the end, like all things, you get out of it what you put into . . . so know where you are putting it.

3/22/2008 3:42:53 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I sometimes forget this forum is connected to a dating site. I never search it I am looking for women with something interesting to say and then I deside to make contact. As for travel, I will travel a long way to visit a new friend that might turn into more. My experience with those who fall in love and want to come here is that when the love bug bites there is a lot of information that gets neglected in the conversations. I think this forum makes DH the best dating site I have found.

3/22/2008 3:49:01 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

babygirl63
Holden, MO

your so right. i am just looking for some new people to meet to chat with. i am not looking for that someone special, there seems to be alot of great people on here, but you are right. with the distance its not likely that to many have probaly hooked up. i'm sure there is a few that went the distance to meet someone, nad i don't see anything wrong with that either. to each there own. right now i just enjoy chatting with everyone.

3/22/2008 4:08:49 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

sunnyboy59
Queensland
Australia

DH is just a Playground for most people on the Forums....

Probably Why Dustin and customer Support are trying to change things...

3/22/2008 4:08:52 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

pichick712
Brookhaven, PA

You are probably right but one never knows what one might find on here!!!

I try to keep an open mind for whatever might happen.

3/22/2008 5:44:02 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

cleek
Rockville, MD

I have met 2 so far , banged 1 and the other was overly obsessive

3/22/2008 7:38:30 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

jewels180
Bronx, NY

banged one? ... thats NOT nice

[Edited 3/22/2008 9:14:58 PM]

3/22/2008 8:57:09 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

susanaq
Harlingen, TX

3/22/2008 8:59:58 PM Realities Of DateHookUp???  

desertspider
London
United Kingdom

Cleek only knows how to bang!!! lmao---I bet he is shit in bed!!

Any way, considering us Brits are in short supply here, I find it interesting to speak with so many Americans, its not like I get a chance to in reality here in the UK,,,SO primarily that is why I am on here, to see how you guys role,lol....

Page: 1, 2, 3