Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

Do a reverse on the net image search of their pictures, and if they appear in other locations, under other names, you may have caught oneself a catfish. best dating websites in utah Usually, on the internet dating solutions let peoples to present individual information then to search for yesichat persons making use of some category such as age, gender and place. Never be surprised if this question also leads to some great laughs. camkitty omegle Zhenai, founded as early as 2005, is a single of the oldest and effectively recognized matchmaking sites in China, which also provides offline solutions.

listcrawler app

After we connected on the net, we realized that we had in fact met in 1978 at JFK Airport — I was a flight attendant and he worked in cargo. craigslist lhc az We flirted on line back and forth for a although and ultimately decided to go to the lately opened museum of illusions. If you re seeking for some thing adorable alternatively verify out these cute questions to ask your boyfriend. polish singles usa Other dating apps had been like shooting fish in a barrel.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/29/2008 9:48:32 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Photobucket

3/29/2008 9:52:55 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

Thank You Foxy your sweet

3/30/2008 8:38:31 AM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

kait--make sure you keep us updated..what you wore..how it went ..what you had to eat..was he nice..ya know details! and mostly will there be a next date

3/31/2008 9:15:29 AM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

update for FOXY lol.
It went really well, I was dressed appropriately. He took me down to show me the beach and Indiana State Park,,places I haven't seen yet.

Dinner was at a quiet small restaurant,,we had prime rib dinner. I had 1 glass of wine,he had a beer.

After dinner we drove around sight seeing and listening to music on CD's I had made, oldies,,Good Rats, John Lennon, Janis Joplin, CCR,,,,,oldies for me lol, but music I love to listen to.

All in all it was a great night, had a great time,

And YES I am sure there will be another date

3/31/2008 6:36:46 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

usjunior
Albany, MO

Hello girls, just wanted to say hi! I am not disabled but I am a diabetic. So far I am able to live my live without any serious drawbacks, but that's not to say it will always be that way. So far so good and I am always quick to tell anybody that is interested about my health issues, I haven't scared anyone away yet!!

Anyway the main reason I wanted to holler at you all was to tell you to go for it. I am dating a man now that broke his back in a construction accident over 10 years ago. He has to use a cane and cant walk far without stopping to rest. He walks stooped over and is sometimes very unbalanced. What a wonderful fun man he is!!! We have so much fun together. All I see when I am with him that he may have broke his back but he hasn't broke his spirit!!!He may be a little slower at some things than me, and may not be able to do some of the things I can do, but we find a way to make it work or do something else. There are people out there that dont have to have perfection, and can look at the inside.

3/31/2008 7:31:43 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

Way to Go usjunior,,,Glad to hear about your caring heart and hope all is good with both of you.

SEE everyone not everyone out there thinks like others,,there are still people in the world that care about the heart & soul of a person and not just what is on the outside

PS: Thanks for sharing this with us

4/1/2008 12:56:24 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

needanicefellow
Chatsworth, GA

i know what you mean, i had a simmilar situation, but i got pissed off and called the jerk later and told him just how low of a person he was. i didn't call him a human being because in my book, he was'nt one, and i CERTAINLY would not insult my good animals by calling him one of them!!!! i would be insulting my animals then... no way..

4/1/2008 12:58:40 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

AWESOME kait!!!!!!!!
Its making me smile here..am happy for you and for him too

4/1/2008 1:01:19 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

HiYa junior welcome aboard..Glad for both of you as well

4/5/2008 10:55:36 AM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

kaitlynsnana
Michigan City, IN

update for Foxy lol.........We went out on a 2nd dinner date so far all is going great. We get along well,,conversation is good,,,and most of all we make each other laugh.

4/5/2008 4:01:40 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

awwww kait...you're making me smile with your news

4/10/2008 12:28:32 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I want to know up front and would do the same for him.

5/30/2008 3:08:03 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

chrisallen3285
Endicott, NY

Quote from hugsnlaughter:
I have my profile on many date sites, some I have a pic on and some I don't. I have a back and neck problem which causes me a few limitations but all in all I work full time and lead a somewhat normal life. I live alone and am very independent. I have always felt that if a guy didn't notice my problem on my pic or I had not posted my pic that I should tell him I have this problem before we meet giving him the out rather then have to meet them without them knowing and maybe set myself up for a cruel rejection. (which has happened. What do you thinik? Would a guy rather know up front? In my life with my friends, etc, I actually did not get into any detail over my physical difference until I had known them for quit a while.

To answer your question I think I would have to answer it in a different way. I have Cerebral Palsy and whenever I like someone I get to know them first and then I tell them that I have CP. That way whenever we meet in person the other person I like wont be shocked or start saying things like why didnt you tell me or what is wrong with you plus I dont think they would feel akward. Everyone is different and unique in their own way. If someone cannot accept you for who you are and the way you are then you should move on and find someone else who will accept you.

6/1/2008 6:39:08 AM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

jimbo4096
Central Square, NY

Hi everyone, i'm Jim

i've had type 1 diabetes since age 4, 45 yrs this yr
& i'm doing great with the diabetes, but i've also had
problems with depression , that I know are related to me having diabetes
for so long. I get SSD because of the depression issues.

I always tell who ever i'm talking to that i'm not working & the reason why.

I think its better to be honest.

thank you,

Jim

6/6/2008 12:35:05 PM Do you want to know upfront if someone has a disability?  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

I have made it well-known at the bottom of my profile I have AS/ADHD. I would rather know women passed my profile on by and not write me for whatever reason, than to write me and not be completely honest about wanting to get to know me. I believe in complete honesty and being real with others. This is a practice for my life, and that's how it will be the rest of my life.

Scott

Quote from hugsnlaughter:
I have my profile on many date sites, some I have a pic on and some I don't. I have a back and neck problem which causes me a few limitations but all in all I work full time and lead a somewhat normal life. I live alone and am very independent. I have always felt that if a guy didn't notice my problem on my pic or I had not posted my pic that I should tell him I have this problem before we meet giving him the out rather then have to meet them without them knowing and maybe set myself up for a cruel rejection. (which has happened. What do you thinik? Would a guy rather know up front? In my life with my friends, etc, I actually did not get into any detail over my physical difference until I had known them for quit a while.

Page: 1, 2, 3