Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal websites

For far more details, see the developer s privacy policy. craigslist green valley az But be warned—AdultFriendFinder is not for the faint of heart. It s secure to say that 1 of the most indispensable steps for a dating app safety checklist is implementing strong authentication and authorization mechanisms. hookup omegle Southern regions of india singles about the decent on the net absolutely free transgender personals.

datehookup mobile site

The notion of somebody with an arguable position of power over them then dating them makes me a tiny bit uneasy. rome ga singles She found them as well distracted, perform obsessed, and unwilling to commit. You re not asking, So, for which date would it be acceptable for me to ask you to go fishing / go on a nature hike / climb Mt. high end speed dating london Inquiries To Ask When Speed Dating

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/24/2008 10:28:43 PM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

Are woman wlling to look past looks to be with a kind and sweet man, cause i know im not the best looking but i know alot of woman who have asked me if I know any nice guys and sweet guys I get upset because I think im a very nice guy??? Just a curiousity question

3/24/2008 10:38:06 PM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

texassweetness
Baytown, TX

A nice guy you may very well be, but you have children, and you smoke. These are red-flags for many woman, but also attractants for others.

Be patient....by the way, I think you are rather a handsome lad.

3/24/2008 10:42:14 PM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

why thank you sweetness I have actuall quit smoking for ladies who asked me while we were dating but after the break up i tnd to go back to it as a third leg to stand on because it helps to releive my stress i know that is not good i am trying to quit all together but it is rather hard. By the way you are very beautiful yourself

3/25/2008 12:04:13 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

rascalruss
Show Low, AZ

To those women that judge their books by the covers, nice guys finish last.

Thank heavens that nice guys have time appraise the Gold and can look past 1st appearances.

We don't want to buy now and pay later for our own eagerness, do we? I'd rather recognize the Fool's Gold and Prospect by wearing a good hat.

3/25/2008 3:37:23 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

cmjanew
Waverly, NY

These threads pop up a lot here. Isn't it possible for attractive guys and gals to be nice as well? Doh! I believe it is --- because homely guys can also be jerks (case in point moi)

3/25/2008 3:51:51 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

darlenemi51
Onaway, MI

If you are serious about finding a mate, first get over yourself,
next LEARN about what it is you want, none of us are born knowing
just look at the breakup rate. Read library is still free, you'll
find a lot of books on women and on relationships. I don't want
to hear no excuses about, 'I can't read' that boat don't float
you're reading this!!! How bad do you want it???? You guys will
break the law, go through Hell and High water just to get some,
learning is the least you can do to change your life.

3/26/2008 12:00:33 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

first off let me apoligize but i didnt say all above average looking people are assholes and not nice, I do know how to read, mypoint is kinda of like the last two females I was with ised the excuse you areto nice its not going to work out. I know that it is just a excuse for a break up so they don't think it would hurt my feelings or for whatever reason maybe being easier for them. The last one after about a month of being apart stated why cant a find a guy that treated me as good as you basically contradicting what she had previously said. That was the reason for the post!

3/26/2008 3:35:06 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

wizduels
Lees Summit, MO

from craig's list:

I see this question posted with some regularity in the personals section, so I thought I'd take a minute to explain things to the ladies out there that haven't figured it out.

What happened to all the nice guys?

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were f*cking treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an asshole than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.
2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ass.
3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've f*cked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't f*cking want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

3/26/2008 5:26:29 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

bearskari
Adams Center, NY

wow! that sure was alot to say!I understand what your saying about us girls,taking advantage of some guys like our puppy dog as you say,that can be horribly true unfortunatly.but on our behalf not all women play this game. some men play this with us women,when you find out we may like you ,some of you instead of being honest and saying we are not your type or whatever the excuse,you use us for sex and use our feelings to your benefit,to make your bad day go away or boost your self confidence cuz the girl you really want shot you down! so maybe you shouldnt judge one orany of the girls who burned you and alow everyone the chance to come to the table with a clean plate.no man should be held condemed over anothers action.that is common sense my friend.

3/26/2008 5:33:41 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

ariesera
Roswell, NM

so true, bearskari. Most men can't deal with rejection and seek to fill that void they suddenly have with someone else and almost immediately. Not knowing what you want in a relationship will only lead to the smae thing happening over and over. If you want to be attractive to women, understand their emotional needs foremost and your intentions. Don't mislead the next woman. Be honest, open, and communicate to her from your heart.

3/26/2008 5:43:40 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

asianinvasion82
Northfield, MN

Well hi everyone and also if you're a woman who would like to read my profile and let me know how you feel about me then let me know thanks

3/26/2008 6:25:26 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

If yer a nice woman looking for a nice guy.. f*ck off... I'm only looking for that happy wet spot between your legs.

3/26/2008 7:42:40 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I've chatted to plenty of "nice guys" on here and some not so nice. If I lived closer I would happily take a chance on a couple of them.

3/26/2008 8:06:06 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

stevex86
Rush Springs, OK

I think the craigs list post said it all. I can say for sure that attractive girls dont want a nice guy. They want a bad boy they can reform who is just a nice guy with them. I have learned over and over again the quickest way to lose out on someone you like is to let them know you like them. LOL, do I sound bitter.

I guess its fair though, because I am attracted to bad girls as well, LOL. I guess Im just going to have to be a bad boy until some bad girl thinks she can change me, LOL. If I like her I might let her.

3/26/2008 8:08:36 AM woman always want to know wheres the nice guys.  

kycountrygurl
Madisonville, KY

looks catches the eye, but personality wins the heart.

I want a guy who can stimulate my mind and heart...not just my eyes.

Page: 1, 2