Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

vegas hookup app

Take a screenshot of your date s profile and send it to a friend. fresno personals It may seem as a form of flattery but general, it can be looked upon as an innocent attempt to flirt. In fact, more than 60 percent of singles said 4 legged pals were the most effective icebreaker when it comes to meeting an individual, according to an August survey of three,400 Plenty of Fish customers. chaturbate c9m It was the starting of a comprehensive transformation.

100 free sex hookup sites

And we think absolutely everyone deserves access to precise independent coverage of their community and state. single women in everett Upgrade to HER Premium to filter users by sexuality, see who is at present on line and much more. , contemplate submitting a single app and supply the variations working with in app buy. listcrawler riverside Viola, Ewing and Mackey, in fact, all noticed the formula in how lots of straight guys curate the images on their profiles.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2007 3:02:58 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

sounds goon hun professor? If that doesnt get someone some nothing will!

6/26/2007 3:08:11 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

May be wrong answer but it is my answer I didn't stay celebate for 15 years to do it with just anyone. You all do what you want but I will do the same with mine.

6/26/2007 3:10:42 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

.yea, I agree QoH, its been since 1986 for me, I think I have a few bolts loose,though

6/26/2007 3:12:35 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

15-20 doesn't that sound like a prison term?

6/26/2007 3:15:41 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

hilljack123
Bloomington, IN

at leas 3 weeks

6/26/2007 6:41:03 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

sadhotelroom
Hollidaysburg, PA

i think it's good to wait...
and i have alot of respect for ppl who have waitied till they were married.
but i think u know when time is right.

6/26/2007 6:43:25 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Its good when she says I do. Not I do to getting married, but I do want to have sex!

6/26/2007 6:45:19 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Okay so what happens when you're divorced? Do you have to wait until you're married again? How frustrating THAT would be....

Krazz

6/26/2007 6:45:45 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

rite! thats just selfish, if i had a vagina i would share with yall cuz im a giver

6/26/2007 6:49:42 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Prison Term, geez, 1986 thats when I left my wife of 7 years cause I caught her red handed cheaten on me, it blow my brains all over inside my skull.Just now, I am out looking around again.Talk about screwwin someones head up, yeah, she put me on a 20 year prison term of not trusting no one.

6/26/2007 7:04:31 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

proffeser........u just come and talk to Dr. Burnedonce.

As far as waiting for MARRIAGE , I dont think so. I want to know what I can look forward to and YES, SIZE DOES MATTER . I only need one sample, ok???

6/26/2007 7:07:31 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Professor i see, I'v never been married so I don't know how that feels!

6/26/2007 7:13:01 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

lo_sue
El Paso, TX

when your both confortable with it i like to know that person 1st

6/26/2007 7:18:36 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

512bhst
Melrose, NM

when the people are comfortable with each other.
a decade, year, month, week, day, hour, minutes; don't matter. if it feels right, then is long enough. the best part is after the lust dies and the comfort of just holding her close.

6/26/2007 8:26:48 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

majorforce
Cambridge, MA

ahhh how about a few hours after they have had a couple and are all over you

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4