Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

downlow hookups

Looking for refferals here who want to discover CPA Advertising and I ozark al classifieds It doesn t matter whether it s the first date, the initial kiss or the quite best news of an engagement, marriage or birth of a child. Make confident you have a likelihood to get to know your potential date prior to you ask them out in particular person. dating dutch ladies Michele Herrmann, a former Match.

gay hookup websites like craigslist

Now is the time to address not just the practical inquiries about moving in, but also regardless of whether you see the similar future together. simi valley singles We take two 15c, a single 8a, but no onion, two instances 7g and then four lots of menu two with the soup of the day. Some apps are meant for brief term relationships, whilst other people encourage definitely obtaining to know each and every other just before meeting up for a cocktail or FaceTime coffee. qatar filipino dating Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Useand Privacy Policy and measures will be taken to eliminate posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/26/2007 2:26:22 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

5 seconds?

[Edited 6/26/2007 2:29:16 PM]

6/26/2007 2:27:28 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

good answer no need for elaboration

6/26/2007 2:29:32 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

.....I am old school(which is fked up)
but, I believe in marriage is the only ticket to the kingdom.
Crap, what a foolish idea,damn it.

6/26/2007 2:31:03 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Professor I understand believe me! Im going to have to agree with walt on this one!

6/26/2007 2:31:07 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

jeez i would be askin girls to marry me on the first date

6/26/2007 2:31:57 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

........I think its time for me to see Dr,Phil

6/26/2007 2:32:23 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

How about when you love them. Sounds good to me.

6/26/2007 2:33:20 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

......I think its time to go have a beer and change my evil ways.It would solve a lot of problems.

6/26/2007 2:35:38 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

Sorry queen, wrong answer!

6/26/2007 2:35:55 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

just kidding

6/26/2007 2:36:45 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

.......when do you say you love them, before or after sex?

6/26/2007 2:38:19 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

I guess it depends on how it goes. If its bad you might not say anything to them! ever!!!

6/26/2007 2:39:42 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

before, how else are u gonna get to the sex part? just kiddin ladies so dont go ballistic

6/26/2007 2:57:00 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

maybe when you both realy care for each other you share a common understanding and you can connect spiritualy to elevate yourselves to the knowledge that two people need to be in love

6/26/2007 2:58:46 PM How long should a person wait to have sex with someone they meet?  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

..thats deep, all,
gotta check with the Pope on that one.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4