Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personls

The 1st man I chatted with who met my conversational standards was an academic, a musician. xxproxx 11 It really is equivalent to OKCupid, but its customers never drink. It is possible to work element time and nevertheless draw unemployment. lo canto san diego Make sure you have data on your telephone and it is totally charged, or take into account bringing your charger or a transportable battery with you.

listcrawler 40up

This is a good dating question to ask for the reason that it shows you what he thinks about money. latinas en houston tx com is a one hundred% totally free American dating internet site exactly where you can make buddies. Help Sharing & Assistance for genuine life Polyamorous relationships, new or otherwise. doublelist halifax Having said that, this character test will only outcome in a lot more accurate matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/10/2011 9:35:35 AM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

I've only really known 3 women who went through it and they all turned into monsters? I'm mean like some entity took over their bodies. I would have not have been surprised if their heads starting spinning around and they vomited pea soup while doing it.

Is that normal?

Tweet
Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/10/2011 9:36:33 AM Menopause the curse  

122750again
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,439)
Sioux Falls, SD

Yes

8/10/2011 9:44:51 AM Menopause the curse  

veniteadoremus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,872)
Baton Rouge, LA

8/10/2011 9:47:03 AM Menopause the curse  

esmeraldar
Over 2,000 Posts (3,531)
Toms River, NJ

Not always. Mine was relatively easy and I don't think I was any crazier than I usually am. I was worse during PMS. I remember my aunt complaining about her hot flashes. I never really had any.

8/10/2011 9:53:57 AM Menopause the curse  

pwin_here_n_now
Over 2,000 Posts (2,420)
Annapolis, MD

I haven't gotten there yet....but I have plenty of colleagues that have been there with hot flashes.... etc. Are their heads spinning?

No... but it is apparently no fun for a woman. Just be glad you don't have go through it!

Peace
P.Win

8/10/2011 9:57:20 AM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

"it is apparently no fun for a woman. Just be glad you don't have go through it! "

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry they are going through it, I just stand twenty yards away with a weapon just in case they don't understand my sympathy

8/10/2011 3:12:15 PM Menopause the curse  

barbiedollgirl
Over 2,000 Posts (2,127)
Vienna, VA

I am the same sweet self

(I think you are confusing menopause for PMS)

[Edited 8/10/2011 3:13:35 PM ]

8/14/2011 2:35:25 PM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

Quote from barbiedollgirl:
I am the same sweet self

(I think you are confusing menopause for PMS)

Well I'm glad some such as yourself have an easier time of it, but it's not pms, it's a confirmed case of alien takeover menopause.

8/14/2011 2:37:00 PM Menopause the curse  

mercedes01
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (48,859)
New South Wales
Australia

Yes its normal!~

8/14/2011 2:43:10 PM Menopause the curse  

rlm68
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,783)
Gilbert, AZ

^^how did you get my exes pic merc...

8/14/2011 2:54:14 PM Menopause the curse  
sassykat64
Stockton, CA

I've only been dating women older than me and usually menopausal. They're all nice women. Are you an a**hole, maybe, and just assuming it's them?

8/14/2011 3:05:55 PM Menopause the curse  

claudius5
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,353)
Petaluma, CA

It was you that turned into a monster. By the way did your Mother turn into a monster? A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

8/14/2011 4:48:54 PM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

Quote from claudius5:
It was you that turned into a monster. By the way did your Mother turn into a monster? A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

8/14/2011 4:50:09 PM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

Quote from claudius5:

Actually, one of the three women I mentioned was my mon. She changed in a bog way and is much better twenty years later. Your right a brain is a terrible thing to waste, maybe you should turn yours on now?

8/14/2011 6:05:58 PM Menopause the curse  

claudius5
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,353)
Petaluma, CA

Nice try. Did you think of that all by yourself and for the record genius, I know many women who did not turn into monsters. Could it be just the women with whom you have interacted? Feel free to try again and don't worry about hurting my feelings, I have thick skin.

8/14/2011 6:06:30 PM Menopause the curse  

mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia

Quote from rlm68:
^^how did you get my exes pic merc...

In my family album

8/14/2011 6:16:31 PM Menopause the curse  

ashadeofred
Over 2,000 Posts (2,411)
Lansing, MI

Luckily, it did not affect me in that manner.

I did have a girlfriend who became so unpleasant to be around, and who blamed everything on everyone else except herself, that I just couldn't take it anymore and we are no longer friends.

Every woman is different. And every man is not understanding or patient as he should be. You men go through your own mid-life crisis and thats not fun to deal with either.

8/14/2011 6:47:49 PM Menopause the curse  
blackfatbarb1e
Clifton, NJ

8/14/2011 6:50:09 PM Menopause the curse  

definitely_ltr
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,839)
Stroudsburg, PA

Did. Done. No problems!

Actually, since I don't have health insurance, I never even made one DR visit.
And it all ENDED without a hitch!

8/14/2011 6:53:53 PM Menopause the curse  
anardric
Over 2,000 Posts (2,493)
Brownwood, TX

During menopause there are changes that take place.

What you speak of is normal for some women, while other women, don't seem to be effected by it.

All women react differently, as with everything in life.

Now to maybe help shine some light as to why, other than the chemical changes.

Think of the hot flashes. How pleasant would you be to be around, if you felt like you were burning up from the inside out?

Patience and understanding go a long way.

For better understanding, you could do some research on menopause. There is a lot to be learned, we just have to seek the knowledge.

8/14/2011 8:27:38 PM Menopause the curse  

saddestangel7
Santa Clara, CA

Quote from definitely_ltr:
Did. Done. No problems!

Actually, since I don't have health insurance, I never even made one DR visit.
And it all ENDED without a hitch!

i'm 49 and only peri menopausal. you shouldn't have gone through full menopause already?
thats like another 10 years away. periods can stop during peri menopause and months later start back up again. a very deceiving thing. mine unfortunately keep right on schedule and my head spins and i grow horns.

8/15/2011 2:29:55 AM Menopause the curse  

definitely_ltr
Stroudsburg, PA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ How ignorant are you?!?

There is NO set time when a women starts or finishes menopause! It is unique to each woman as is beginning menses. YES! there is the average range for beginning and ending and even length of time. BUT those are only averages and each person, being an individual, can and WILL have their own experiences and course to follow. There are so many variables to take into consideration, too. One of them is heredity!!!

YES! I am fully over the bloody curse! And a very happy soul to boot!!!

Next time you feel like spouting your own personal experiences remember that you speak for you and only YOU. One shouldn't generalize and lump ALL into their forms and molds!

8/15/2011 2:34:23 AM Menopause the curse  

cdukshnow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,310)
El Cajon, CA

Quote from mercedes01:
Yes its normal!~

Got your camera working again merc?
LOL sorry. Ha!

Thom

8/15/2011 3:41:55 AM Menopause the curse  

mercedes01
New South Wales
Australia

Quote from cdukshnow:
Got your camera working again merc?
LOL sorry. Ha!

Thom

Post of the night

8/15/2011 4:07:23 AM Menopause the curse  
th6231
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,400)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

That's why they call it--MEN--opause----it affects men.It's that hormonal change that happens naturally in women--and yes--It can have serious effects. Men have the mid life crisis--which can turn men into monsters as well. But--as you will see--both go back to normal EVENTUALLY. There are medications to ease a person through these times---it can really help a lot! It's the "change in life" that all women look forward to. The years of cramping and menstral flows are over.

8/15/2011 8:12:35 AM Menopause the curse  

bumblebee7
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,784)
Fort Payne, AL

Its different for each woman, just as are hysterectomies.

Some are not effected that much, some need hormones.

Some are effected a lot, lose their desires and etc....and we won't see them on dating sites, because of this.

The fact, there are women on dating sites shows, it doesn't effect all the same way.

[Edited 8/15/2011 8:15:12 AM ]

8/15/2011 8:30:47 AM Menopause the curse  

angelofhonesty
Over 1,000 Posts (1,409)
San Antonio, TX

Shit I can deal with the hot flashes, and the crazy personality, but if it's true in regards to sex...then hell yes I'm going to turn into a freaking monster, can't imagine a day that I won't be craving sex as much, I sure hope this is just a myth!!!!!

8/15/2011 10:19:48 AM Menopause the curse  
blackfatbarb1e
Clifton, NJ

8/15/2011 11:08:47 AM Menopause the curse  

definitely_ltr
Stroudsburg, PA

Quote from angelofhonesty:
Shit I can deal with the hot flashes, and the crazy personality, but if it's true in regards to sex...then hell yes I'm going to turn into a freaking monster, can't imagine a day that I won't be craving sex as much, I sure hope this is just a myth!!!!!

It effects every woman differently and it also depends on the woman's attitude and desires BEFORE it begin and during, also.

Keep UP the desires and they will probably still be there when you're all done.

PS ~ I know it didn't change a thing for me!!! And I mean that in a good way!
Actually, now I feel even more FREE and in control!

8/16/2011 7:35:40 AM Menopause the curse  
blackfatbarb1e
Clifton, NJ

8/16/2011 11:03:31 AM Menopause the curse  

amberm1992
Pleasant Grove, UT

the doc. Gave my mom something to start menopause. Jts horrible shes b*tchier then ever and it seems like one tiny thing sets off world war 3

8/16/2011 11:08:24 AM Menopause the curse  
whitrashgl
Clifton, NJ

8/16/2011 2:53:23 PM Menopause the curse  

bennired
Lubbock, TX

anardric> "Think of the hot flashes. How pleasant would you be to be around, if you felt like you were burning up from the inside out?

Patience and understanding go a long way.

For better understanding, you could do some research on menopause. There is a lot to be learned, we just have to seek the knowledge."

You are my hero!!! Even though I've passed through the hell and came out intact, it can be a horrible ordeal for many women and the medical world hasn't caught up with the issue as of yet which leaves "meno-maniacs" (my own term) even more frustrated and angry.

8/16/2011 6:27:48 PM Menopause the curse  

2shacks
Over 2,000 Posts (2,859)
Mooresville, NC

If you go one complete yr without 'it', ur suppose to be done. You can still get preg during this 1 yr time..so its important to be careful.

I've only had 1 symptom.
Now, My M..she was horrible.

8/16/2011 6:31:46 PM Menopause the curse  

binderdundat
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,894)
New Orleans, LA

Menopause can last for years...

8/16/2011 6:44:39 PM Menopause the curse  

teaurtei_2
Anderson, IN

Mine started in my 30s.
Sometimes I wonder if it's over then another bout of hot flashes will come along.

8/16/2011 7:01:21 PM Menopause the curse  
thewatcher88
Portland, OR

here's a few things that you ladies can do to ease the symptoms of menopause. add 2-4 grams fish oils and 2 grams flax seed oil to your diet with a meal. these essential fats are the precursers for prostaglandins 1 and 3. in lay terms, pg-1 and pg-3 help regulate your hormones as well as lowering your cholesterol, giving you softer hair and shinier nails. split into 2 equal doses.

change your exercise routine. workout more like a bodybuilder for a few weeks. lift heavier weights for fewer reps (5-12) with a real sweat. cut way down on the cardio and make a recovery drink for drinking after your workouts. if you do this instead of your usual high-cardio routines you will stimulate testosterone production. this will help keep your libido up, your metabolic rate up and will increase blood flow to your brain. european studies have shown that this type of program will work for the majority of women. (European studies are better than ours, with more participants and longer terms.)

does it work? i did a similar plan with 3-4days of lifting.(you only need 30 minutes after a 10-15minute warm-up) my cholesterol dropped from 233 to 200 in three months. break a sweat now with squats and leg presses, you don't break your hips later. medically sound advice from decades of research. try it, all you have to lose are your mood swings.

8/16/2011 7:20:11 PM Menopause the curse  

binderdundat
New Orleans, LA

Mood swings??? MOOD swings???? Who gives a f**k about mood swings???

When you can give your honest to goodness personal experience with hot flashes... we might f**king listen!!

[Edited 8/16/2011 7:21:54 PM ]

8/16/2011 7:21:00 PM Menopause the curse  
lynn7j
Victoria, TX

It is different for every woman. I'm 51 and I have been going through menopause several years now and I am very familiar with that monster you speak about. There are three stages of menopause being pre,mid and post and I figure I am just in the second phase. Did you know that menopause can be a 10 year process? I hate to be blunt but I think I would rather have periods than go through 10 years of this and I don't want to have to take drugs to control it.

8/16/2011 7:30:39 PM Menopause the curse  

sarcastic_steph
Moorhead, MN

My mother didn't change one bit. It's a serious drop in hormones and our hormones are what dictate our moods sex drive etc. Many times the hormone therapy the Doc's put woman on are worse then no hormones at all. I realize men don't understand the female body but you have to be a bit simpathetic to this. If you can't deal then get away.

8/16/2011 7:34:00 PM Menopause the curse  

pepgirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,589)
Brockton, MA

Quote from loveblueskies:
"it is apparently no fun for a woman. Just be glad you don't have go through it! "

Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry they are going through it, I just stand twenty yards away with a weapon just in case they don't understand my sympathy

8/16/2011 8:21:22 PM Menopause the curse  

iamalwaysjustme
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,291)
Olathe, KS

Sometimes it is hard being a woman.

I am almost done with this journey. I still suffer the my insides are burning up.

I have gallbladder problems right now, I am in horrible pain.
I am waiting for the doctor to run a scope down my throat, hopefully soon this pain is almost unbearable

8/16/2011 8:41:23 PM Menopause the curse  
blackfatbarb1e
Clifton, NJ

Quote from teaurtei_2:
Mine started in my 30s.
Sometimes I wonder if it's over then another bout of hot flashes will come along.

8/16/2011 10:16:55 PM Menopause the curse  

fun2bchattin
Over 1,000 Posts (1,580)
Hedgesville, WV

Lmao. Time will tell, I guess.

8/16/2011 10:31:47 PM Menopause the curse  
thewatcher88
Portland, OR

binder. the science is what matters, not the experience. but your attitude is why close to 20% of all deaths from breast cancer last year were preventable. science isn't pc. but you women follow Renee de Cartes, "i bleed therefore i'm right". think of all the great women's scientific discoveries, and when you find one, please let me know.

8/16/2011 10:51:35 PM Menopause the curse  

bbw47reader
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,292)
Frederick, MD

Quote from thewatcher88:
binder. the science is what matters, not the experience. but your attitude is why close to 20% of all deaths from breast cancer last year were preventable. science isn't pc. but you women follow Renee de Cartes, "i bleed therefore i'm right". think of all the great women's scientific discoveries, and when you find one, please let me know.

Marie Curie.

Too bad all the women of prior generations had all that opportunity to learn and work and have someone else take care of the children they couldn't much help having, and yet just wasted it all, huh?

F**ktard.

8/16/2011 11:23:05 PM Menopause the curse  

lovethelake17
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,413)
Henderson, NV

Here's another. Ada Lovelace who created a method to use punchcards to calculate Bernoulli numbers. She was the first computer programmer. In the 1830's she anticipated the development of computer software, artificial intelligence and computer music.

One other, speaking of computers.

Dr. Grace Murray Hopper
COBOL computer language

Or

Stephanie Kwolek. She invented Kevlar.

Oh, and menopause. The hot flashes are hell. I don't think I'm all that much a demon, but I do get cranky now and again.

[Edited 8/16/2011 11:24:54 PM ]

8/17/2011 7:02:27 AM Menopause the curse  

binderdundat
New Orleans, LA

Quote from thewatcher88:

You'll go farther with a sense of humor. Yeah... my attitude is why women are dying from breast cancer.

Jackass.

8/18/2011 10:18:29 AM Menopause the curse  
thewatcher88
Portland, OR

bbwreader, i deliberately left out marie curie just for you. i wanted to see what brain-dead acerbic response you would make and you sure didn't disappoint me. how typical. if ONE woman does something noteworthy, it proves that women are smarter than the men. this fits right in with your "if a woman makes one COMPROMISE in a relationship, she will lose her self-identity".

everybody has heard of Marie Curie, she is the Betsy Ross of science. for the rest, c'mon people, i give the women more credit than you guys do when i'm playing devil's advocate. you forgot the dishwasher, windshield wipers and in 1877, a woman had a working telephone that was invented without any knowledge of AE Bell. women have always been excellent Astronomers but have made virtually NO contributions in the physical sciences. blame the men all you want, even today, with the women having all the advantages, there have been no major inventions that were dreamed up by women. you can't AA invention.

for binder. how sad. you seem to be intelligent in other areas. but you're laying an egg here. women's bodies and men's bodies work 99% the same. it's gross arrogance to brag that only a woman can understand how a woman's body works. at least, when men claimed that women couldn't understand science, they were making discoveries, new inventions and implementing them. all women have to show for it is their own bluster.

ps what part of Canada do you hail from? manhatten Canada, brentwood Canada or nob hill Canada? you sure don't sound like someone from Flin Flon, Swift Current or Lethbridge?

8/19/2011 6:50:49 PM Menopause the curse  

anita1954
Friendship, TN

I am through that awful period........now you can relax when having sex......no worrys........and that picture scares the ???? out of me......

8/19/2011 7:54:51 PM Menopause the curse  
driver406
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,155)
Saint Paul, MN

Sounds like it. Consider yourself blessed if you weren't in a relationship with any of them. And I suppose they said it was all your fault and expected you to apologize!

8/22/2011 5:29:54 PM Menopause the curse  

bennired
Lubbock, TX

Quote from thewatcher88:
women's bodies and men's bodies work 99% the same. it's gross arrogance to brag that only a woman can understand how a woman's body works.

No they do not! Even among all the women in this world, each woman has different symptoms during menopause. Also, what healing methods work for one woman may not work for another or many others.

Some can rely on Hormone Replacement Therapy, some cannot tolerate it and must try to find alternative methods in order to cope during this very trying and, sometimes, devastating phase of life. As late as the 1950's, many women committed suicide because they did not understand what was happening them. Many women were committed to institutions by their doctor or family because they didn't understand the process. The medical world didn't understand either and they STILL don't.

There is a huge forum for women going through menopause-- currently over 60,000 members worldwide. If you, or anyone else, truly want to learn about menopause and read all the true stories of what they're going through then this is the place to start learning.
Just Google 'Power Surge'. Be prepared to do some extensive reading. It will certainly broaden your mind.

8/22/2011 6:25:30 PM Menopause the curse  
thewatcher88
Portland, OR

of course. in Estrogen Land, a woman's feelings supersede science. quantity beats quality. endocrine changes are easily charted and compared. the tests tell the true story.

here's reality. a group of women are in Thailand sitting on the beach when the tsunami approaches. a man sees the water recede and yells "tsunami, get off the beach, head for high ground"!! the women quickly respond, " who is that stupid man telling US what to do". "the water is going out, not coming in". "look at that idiot run, why can't men relax"? and the women return to their books.

suddenly, a woman screams "tsunami" and the women look out to sea. it's a tsunami!! why didn't that stupid man inform them. men are sure useless!!! if we run, some of us won't make it!!! the Estrogen solution was obvious. let's hold hands and fight a courageous battle against the tsunami!!!!

the tsunami lands with 30' waves and all but two of the women are swept out to sea. these two look at each other and say, in unison, "we were right. our way was the best"/. meanwhile, the man who yelled "tsunami, get off the beach, head for high ground" looks at the spectacle with wry amusement, "no matter what you do, you can't protect people from their own stupidity"!

THE END

8/22/2011 6:32:37 PM Menopause the curse  

60freebird
Over 1,000 Posts (1,724)
Atlanta, GA

Menopause...........they make a pill for that! A little hormone therapy for the night sweats and I was good...........now if they could come up with a cure for the goatee, I'd really be good!

8/22/2011 6:35:51 PM Menopause the curse  

loveblueskies
Batavia, NY

Quote from lynn7j:
It is different for every woman. I'm 51 and I have been going through menopause several years now and I am very familiar with that monster you speak about. There are three stages of menopause being pre,mid and post and I figure I am just in the second phase. Did you know that menopause can be a 10 year process? I hate to be blunt but I think I would rather have periods than go through 10 years of this and I don't want to have to take drugs to control it.

Thank you for your reply, it actually helps a little. I have tried to become informed as I could be about the symptoms and effects. Unfortunately, this particular severe case ended in a 36 year friendship and marriage gone in what seems a blink of the eye leaving nothing in it's wake but unanswerable questions.

8/22/2011 6:41:22 PM Menopause the curse  

pretensea
Kalamazoo, MI

OMG, I'm not going to read through all of the posts but just speak for myself. I just recently started going through that.....hormones RAGING. You asked so I'll tell you the truth...I'm not sure when my menstrual cycle will start or end. I wake up covered in sweat. I get hot, get cold. It's a mess.

That being said. I am the first woman in my family that in YEARS that has gone through this naturally in my family. ALL of them have had hysterectomies and cancer of some sort.

I would rather go through this than the alternative. I take no pills now save for my vitamins and an advil now and then again.

You've heard the commercials, take this or that and you get a hundred side affects that may be worse than what you are experiencing to begin with....

I haven't turned green yet nor am I overly mean....maybe these women were monsters to being with?

8/22/2011 6:49:16 PM Menopause the curse  

bbw47reader
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,292)
Frederick, MD

Quote from thewatcher88:
bbwreader, i deliberately left out marie curie just for you. i wanted to see what brain-dead acerbic response you would make and you sure didn't disappoint me. how typical. if ONE woman does something noteworthy, it proves that women are smarter than the men. this fits right in with your "if a woman makes one COMPROMISE in a relationship, she will lose her self-identity".

everybody has heard of Marie Curie, she is the Betsy Ross of science. for the rest, c'mon people, i give the women more credit than you guys do when i'm playing devil's advocate. you forgot the dishwasher, windshield wipers and in 1877, a woman had a working telephone that was invented without any knowledge of AE Bell. women have always been excellent Astronomers but have made virtually NO contributions in the physical sciences. blame the men all you want, even today, with the women having all the advantages, there have been no major inventions that were dreamed up by women. you can't AA invention.

for binder. how sad. you seem to be intelligent in other areas. but you're laying an egg here. women's bodies and men's bodies work 99% the same. it's gross arrogance to brag that only a woman can understand how a woman's body works. at least, when men claimed that women couldn't understand science, they were making discoveries, new inventions and implementing them. all women have to show for it is their own bluster.

ps what part of Canada do you hail from? manhatten Canada, brentwood Canada or nob hill Canada? you sure don't sound like someone from Flin Flon, Swift Current or Lethbridge?

You said 'one', did you not? I delivered.

Are you arguing that women have not excelled in areas from which they have been banned until just the last few decades? Really?

Take a f**king number.

8/22/2011 6:57:35 PM Menopause the curse  
swamp_donkey_v4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,838)
Nome, AK

When she starts raggin on ME, she ends the relationship.
F**K em.

8/22/2011 7:26:41 PM Menopause the curse  

mspurple43
Rincon, GA

i have suffered with all the curses of pre-menopause...most of all the mood swings..i know i have lost some relationships because of it.i also have 6 tumors in my uterous..im having a hysterectemy sept 14th.my dr says after that ,along with hormone replacement,,i will be back to normal..

8/22/2011 8:07:41 PM Menopause the curse  

binderdundat
New Orleans, LA

lol @ thewatcher likening himself to a scientist... and a weatherman