Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup in raleigh nc

You want to peak her curiosity, not sell her on yourself. single men in arkansas Other customers have DATING offered in my phone . If you match, the app suggests a personalised icebreaker (e. russian girl names yahoo On that note, you ought to know that the web page is nothing at all fancy.

listcrawler om

But it wasn t long ahead of alarm bells started to ring. dating bonaire I didn t recognize the girl who was described in what was supposedly my profile, and honestly, I didn t actually like her. Small did Svetlana know, that was Lev s way of expressing his crush on her. cityxguide inland empire Still searching forquestions to ask a girl to get to know her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/26/2008 10:27:57 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

If you're in love with someone and live together would you share your toothbrush with them??

3/26/2008 10:38:50 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I guess if you swap spit what would it matter? I always stock up on toothbrushes.

3/26/2008 10:40:18 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

floaton03
Saint Louis, MO

yes thats no big deal you kiss its the same

3/26/2008 11:05:23 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

brneyes74
Loves Park, IL

I'd buy more toothbrushes immediately

3/26/2008 11:06:15 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

justmelkin4u
Grandview, MO

I find it weird when people will put other things in their mouths and when it comes to a toothbrush freak out! LOL

I would share my toothbrush if need be...

3/26/2008 11:09:16 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

ivanto
Victorville, CA

If they needed it, yes.

3/26/2008 11:10:04 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Well I'm one to freak out. He better have his own damn brush or off to the store he goes with a funky mouth to get one.

3/26/2008 11:13:18 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

sweetsimple
Northampton, MA

I would buy them a wonderful gift, their own toothbrush... Kind of freaky sharing folks plaque and stuff....kind of like borrowing and using someone else's floss after they used it... But again, would make a special package up with toothbrush, floss...

3/26/2008 11:17:36 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

No, I wouldn't share my toothbrush. Sure, I wouldn't think twice about "swapping spit" with someone I consider to have potential, but I don't want to see their leftover broccoli bits, etc. etc. in my toothbrush!!!

3/26/2008 11:18:37 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

redh_realtor
Cincinnati, OH

it's weird to see the women mind and the men not care- I never minded if my guy used my toothbrush- you share more then plaque on a day to day basis anyway. Oh well! LOL

3/26/2008 11:18:46 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

grneyedluvr
Waverly, NY

she'll swallow my____ and ill swallow her____ but we cant share toothbrushes?

3/26/2008 11:19:13 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

No not my toothbrush....they can use their finger w/toothpaste until they get their own..

3/26/2008 11:19:45 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

What's a toothbrush?....

3/26/2008 11:30:07 AM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

brujacakes
Albrightsville, PA

I've shared my toothbrush with someone I wasn't in love with and didn't live with

3/26/2008 12:05:01 PM What's your limit......??? Share or not to share  

mmaru
Erie, PA

That's kinda gross... has nothing to do with love as far as I'm concerned and more to do with the fact that it's a tool used to clean plaque from your teeth... I don't even want my own plaque, much less someone else's. That being said, I wouldn't jump up and shove my toothbrush in anyone's mouth, but I wouldn't freak out if someone else used mine.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4