Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps reddit

If you work 32 hours or extra per week, you are considered a full time employee. oxnard dating No, every night shouldn t read like a 60 Minutes sit down. These are wonderful items to know about a future companion. quitar baneo omegle Everyone here that strategy me is either Married, are in a Relationship, trying to have additional than a single person and do not know what a woman is worth.

mega personal sign up

Send unlimited messages to matched profiles for Free of charge. miami personals This subject has 68 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Liolint. No representation is created that the good quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the excellent of legal solutions performed by other lawyers. bachata clubs san antonio Right here, eight true stories about on the web dating that will give you all the feels.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/22/2011 8:23:34 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

ronbeebe
Norcross, GA

Situation: I am with a lady that I knew in High School, she is beautiful, but has never been in true love. Her husband died 7 years ago, she has three lovely daughters, three dogs, and teaches school. We see each other on the weekends.
I realize that she is a busy women. I am wondering if she has time for me or if I am just a playmate for her.
she can be affectionate, but it seems to be lets do this and move on. I am one of those guys that wants to linger and enjoy just being together.

What do I do, I think I care for her more than she feels for me. Do I stay in a situation that is not totally satisfying or look some where else for what I really want.

Tweet
Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/22/2011 8:27:02 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
marseclevel
Mechanicsburg, PA

Do you! If she cant meet you specifactions, look but dont move on, until your ready! She obviously uses you, for what she needs, from what your saying. Its a two way street,lol!

8/22/2011 8:32:05 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

goodman4sum1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,266)
Reading, PA

First, talk to her about it. It could be a misunderstanding.
But if she doesn't want what you want, end it and find someone who does.

8/22/2011 8:33:19 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
anardric
Over 2,000 Posts (2,494)
Brownwood, TX

You have to trust yourself on this one. It could be she is just moving more slowly.

Trust yourself to make this call. Go with what you feel, not what you think. For your thoughts your will play tricks on you.

8/22/2011 8:34:30 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

matureblkmann
Atlanta, GA

Dreamgirls Soundtrack: "Move"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IbnGwaRiE&feature=fvst

She can't make the time to be with you the way you want.Move on but use her like a hobby until you find what you want.I would.Free good sex a blessing dogg!

[Edited 8/22/2011 8:35:13 AM ]

8/22/2011 8:55:15 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

datcreoleboy
Compton, CA

One sided relationship only hurt the one that truly feeling something... My advice is get out of it and as far as u can as fast as possible. U will be getting hurt very often. Nothing hurts worst then being in love with someone that doesn't love u back

8/22/2011 9:24:31 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

veniteadoremus
Over 2,000 Posts (3,735)
Baton Rouge, LA

Quote from anardric:
You have to trust yourself on this one. It could be she is just moving more slowly.

Trust yourself to make this call. Go with what you feel, not what you think. For your thoughts your will play tricks on you.

Exactly.

8/22/2011 10:10:05 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

gamerman17
New York, NY

Quote from ronbeebe:
Situation: I am with a lady that I knew in High School, she is beautiful, but has never been in true love. Her husband died 7 years ago, she has three lovely daughters, three dogs, and teaches school. We see each other on the weekends.
I realize that she is a busy women. I am wondering if she has time for me or if I am just a playmate for her.
she can be affectionate, but it seems to be lets do this and move on. I am one of those guys that wants to linger and enjoy just being together.

What do I do, I think I care for her more than she feels for me. Do I stay in a situation that is not totally satisfying or look some where else for what I really want.

Quite honestly, the huge red flag is what you've already mentioned: Being a one-sided relationship. Why would you want to subject yourself to basically being used and not treated as an equal? Your subconscious telling you this possibly on the very first time you've seen her set you up for this and now you're questioning yourself whether you're doing anything wrong. Truth of the matter is, you're only doing wrong by staying in this relationship. Sure she may be beautiful, but it isn't worth your dignity or character to be on the line. Find someone who will treat you as an equal or whatnot. Sure this is the logical answer, totally ignorant of your reality, but I feel this is the only way.....gamer

8/22/2011 10:20:10 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

ronbeebe
Norcross, GA

Thanks for the help. It sounds like all of you think I should move on.
Now: I am the first man she has been with since her husband die. How do I tell her that with all she has going on in her life, there isn't enough of her to go around.

8/22/2011 10:37:43 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
freeparking
Polk City, FL

Treat her like a gun range and shoot blamks.

8/22/2011 10:39:46 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

bluesgirl001
Woodstock, GA

Well let me say you cannot be a mat unless you lay down. I was in a 1 way relationship for 4 years and I had to move to Ga. to try and focus on a new beginning. Sometime we get into a situation that we think is love when it is really just a habit. If you are not satisfied with the position you are in count your losses and try to move on. I cried every day for 7 months when I first moved here. Then I finally realized I had more to offer the right man and I had a lot of respect for myself.As far as you think you car for her. If you only think you care, that is a red flag right there. Why should you be miserable waiting for what I call the "Maybe tomorrow" she will love me more.

8/22/2011 10:57:06 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

ladyfifty123
Brooklyn, NY

Quote from ronbeebe:

What do I do, I think I care for her more than she feels for me. Do I stay in a situation that is not totally satisfying or look some where else for what I really want.[/quote

Where do fit in with her are you included in her priority or are you her option,?

[Edited 8/22/2011 10:57:47 AM ]

8/22/2011 10:58:56 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

neo52
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,480)
Tallahassee, FL

Three days ..Just so you're certain it's one sided ..

8/22/2011 10:59:44 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

ladyeden
Over 2,000 Posts (3,033)
Waynesville, MO

That's up to you to decide.
It may not be all you desire but so far it has been enough or you would have left all ready. Unlike those that say dump her and move on - TALK to her. Communication is key,
not assumptions, not supposings. Approach it as wanting what is best for both of you - not ultimatiums.

One thing to consider, as a teacher she has a morals clause in her contract.
Shacking up could jepordize that. You haven't exactly made her any commitments.
Maybe she's waiting for a proposal rather than risking her bread and butter?

8/22/2011 11:29:54 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
asysa
Milwaukee, WI

Quote from ladyeden:
That's up to you to decide.
It may not be all you desire but so far it has been enough or you would have left all ready. Unlike those that say dump her and move on - TALK to her. Communication is key,
not assumptions, not supposings. Approach it as wanting what is best for both of you - not ultimatiums.

One thing to consider, as a teacher she has a morals clause in her contract.
Shacking up could jepordize that. You haven't exactly made her any commitments.
Maybe she's waiting for a proposal rather than risking her bread and butter?
I truly agree. Sometimes when u invest so much in someone u may love, and u do recieve the same in return, it puts limitations on what u do for others... Address the situation when at hand.. Never allow yourself to settle for less...

8/22/2011 11:35:26 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

xyhoney
Atlanta, GA

Quote from datcreoleboy:
One sided relationship only hurt the one that truly feeling something... My advice is get out of it and as far as u can as fast as possible. U will be getting hurt very often. Nothing hurts worst then being in love with someone that doesn't love u back
So true

8/22/2011 11:37:00 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
luvins2
Marysville, WA

Disappointment REALLY sucks!!! Why set yourself up for that!?!?

8/22/2011 11:52:21 AM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

scoot85
Pauls Valley, OK

If it's a date...about ten seconds

If it's a marriage...about ten days

8/22/2011 12:00:05 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

bumblebee7
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,686)
Fort Payne, AL

I'm confused, you just recently made a thread about you were in a long marriage, and your young looking for your age and want a woman between 45 and 55, but haven't been able to find one on the net.

I would get the impression from that, you are single and looking.

Now this....care to eloborate?

8/22/2011 12:33:44 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

marias3girls
Over 1,000 Posts (1,068)
Springfield, MA

Don't stay as long as I did!

8/22/2011 12:38:56 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
wallflower69
Pierson, FL

move on with your life. . .you deserve the whole package. . .if you feel it is a one sided relationship, then it probably is. . .it only gets harder to leave if you keep going with it. . .good luck. . .

8/22/2011 3:49:08 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

rlm68
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,541)
Gilbert, AZ

3 days

8/22/2011 7:37:52 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  

pepgirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,589)
Brockton, MA

I stayed 5 years too long. I was a fool!

Move on to something more filling of your sole. IMHO if you don't you'll regret it!

[Edited 8/22/2011 7:39:50 PM ]

8/22/2011 8:50:06 PM How long do you stay in a one sided relationship?  
iluv2read
Tellico Plains, TN

Man, it sounds like your playmate only on weekends is just that ' only a playmate' and has a full plate with her daughters, dogs and her job. You, my man is her dessert on the side. I would find someone else that would be there for your emotional needs as well as your physical. Lots of luck, Dove