Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

localhookup com

If it s a bot, you ll most likely obtain that their language is really mechanical. craigslist pinetop lakeside az The app lets you customize your own profile — the additional one of a kind, the better — in which you can show off the items you are truly passionate about. five million users by 2023, according to information from Statista. snapchat girls kissing You say hi, they say hi, you ask how they are, they ask how you are—and just before you know it, you are both falling asleep.

skipthegames apps

Your search for a wonderful connection has never been a lot easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust. craigslist brunswick ga She may have paid for additional months, but it was all worth it if it meant meeting Brian. He was the well known guy from a wealthy family, and she was the sweet, studious girl who came from nothing. servicios eroticos pr Meals is universal and it is the quickest way to get via anyone s heart.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2008 7:16:15 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

jksouth1
Pensacola, FL

4/5/2008 7:44:26 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

Can a doctor give you the right prognosis without you telling him what's going on with you?

How can you come into a forum and ask for help when your question is very vague.

4/5/2008 7:46:41 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

darrelslookin4u
Bullhead City, AZ

They say "Anything's Possible"
But WTH was the question?

4/5/2008 8:37:29 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

jksouth1
Pensacola, FL

my bad, i just got off work from nights....lol
well my ex keeps e mailing me and asking me hows thing going. she has stated to me that she feels that our break up feels wrong, yet she has done it several times. i dunno. i guess i should leave it be it cant be healthy, even though i feel the same.

4/5/2008 8:44:56 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

If you both feel the same ..then make a go of it.
If you both have tried many times and it isnt working out....

Use your own common sense..ppl here will say both sides of the coin.Its your life live it as you wish and make it all happen.

[Edited 4/5/2008 8:47:05 AM]

4/5/2008 9:03:33 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

jksouth1
Pensacola, FL

yea but i think the mind games have got to stop and i just wanna move on. somewhere there is my someone and i WILL find her!

4/5/2008 9:14:53 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

ladyinparis
Paris, TX

If you feel that way then your heart isn't in it anyway. I don't think either of you seek reconciliation--I think you both miss being in a relationship.
Everyone at one point or another has second guessed their break-ups and fool themselves into thinking the bad wasn't so bad...just because they miss what was once good.
Only do it for the right reasons and only if you are absolutely sure you WANT this relationship to work.

4/5/2008 9:19:41 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

ivanto
Victorville, CA

You already know the answer.....move on. The on again, off again stuff will make you crazy! If you've done it a hundred times, it probably will continue. Are you happy with that? If the answer is no....move on.

4/5/2008 9:30:57 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

ladyinparis
Paris, TX

If you really felt like it was meant to be you wouldn't contradict yourself by saying, "yeah, but..."

4/5/2008 9:58:14 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

tazzper23
Texarkana, TX

everything in life is possible it all depends on your mindset . if you believe that you can't then you can't . i believe i can do what wver i set my mind to . if you both still have love for each other with a little hard work god will bless you

4/5/2008 10:14:44 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Anything is possible. If you really have feelings for this girl, get to work.

Take her out and in a matter of fact way discuss the issues with her. Tell her YOU want to work to make it happen. Ask her what her issues are, then ask if she is willing to work at it. If she is then just do it.

YOU need to figure out what you want. If the relationship is repairable and you want it then work for it. Open dialog and discuss the issues. Communication is key in all relationships. Sometimes a minor miscommunication can be resolved by just talking about it.

Should you feel there is no chance of resolving the issues, then move on.

4/5/2008 3:34:38 PM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

herv68
Albuquerque, NM

That is the hardest question in the book??? I would say rebuild if the feeling is there for the both of you. But get some council if needed to help things move along correctly. You can tell in the other persons KISS. How do they kiss you, just a peck or something that is right on the lips and lingers. You will know....

4/7/2008 7:32:29 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I agree with dutch. Anything is possible. So get moving and work it out son..............hurry

4/7/2008 7:33:32 AM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

NO!!

4/7/2008 12:01:16 PM i feel it was meant to be;is it possible to rebuild?  

winesong
Bend, OR

Are there children? Forgive me if you stated it later on in the thread..

If you keep doing the same exact things you have done in the past,
and expect different results,
you know what the answer will be..
more of the same,
after the passion and lust for each other
cools off again.

So how hard do you each want to work on it???
It will require a lot of work and new thinking and self help..

Myself, it is much harder to find a new love, than it would have been to
fix the last one..that was so right in so many ways.

Sometimes, the other person has to come to the party...
a party of lifechange for one is not going to fix it.

Wine

Page: 1, 2