Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

The greatest stories of the day delivered to your inbox. interracial dating rochester ny The app publishes blogs on recommendations for new customers to start out their relationships & even about their 1st conversation. Both persons ought to be willing to answer them honestly (This does not definitely perform effectively if you just shrug and say, I dunno ). omegle camera blocked please enable it and try again 99 to $34.

privatedelights

But the sister is also correct in her thoughts about questioning him as a muslim man who would commit haram act with you. hawaii dating site I gave them some just so they would leave us alone. If they re not feeling 100 %, reschedule. eharmony send a smile What created it so well known is Tinder created it straightforward to use, gamified dating utilizing the swipe function, and gave users much more control.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/5/2008 4:29:08 PM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Exodus 20:16
16Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Matthew 7:1-6
1Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? 5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
Luke 6:37
37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
James 4:11-17
11Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. 12There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another? 13Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. 16But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. 17Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Acts 17:30-31
30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead
Romans 14:9-12
9For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.
Matthew 5:43-48
43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

4/5/2008 4:35:31 PM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

If there is one person here that is perfect may that person come forth and throw the first stone. I am not, so I can not. We all fall short of the Glory of God. So try to understand me, and I shall try to understand you. Why shell we let Satin separate God’s children?

4/6/2008 6:42:32 PM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Odd how no one has comments.

4/7/2008 12:29:38 PM Judging Others  

ping_ping
Kingwood, TX

These verses are so often ignored or overlooked. So many out there very judgmental when they shouldn't be.

4/7/2008 7:01:00 PM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Thank you ping ping
God’s Love to you

4/7/2008 7:52:04 PM Judging Others  

ping_ping
Kingwood, TX

This is something that has always been a point with me. I often see others in my church arbitrarily judge people based on trivial observation and I never understand why.
If somebody does something different, acts different or even believes different then it is not for us to make these judgments on people.
Take homosexuals for an example, I may not agree with that lifestyle but I do not judge them for it. Who am I to judge them?
People are people and none of us are perfect, especially me.

4/8/2008 5:50:25 PM Judging Others  

baydreamer7
Lancaster, PA

There is important action to be taken: We can and we must judge what we can know objectively, but we must not judge what we cannot know objectively. Ask yourself when you make a judgment, "can I know this with certainty"? If the answer is no, we cannot judge. If the answer is yes and the issue concerns Biblical doctrine or sin, we not only may judge; we must judge. Publicly proclaimed teaching falls into this category.

This was an interesting exerpt from an article on judging that I came across. As believers, we are to judge sin w/in the body of Christ - in other words, if there are believers who are practicing sinful behavior and it is affecting the church body, it needs to be addressed. (example: a person in ministry or someone who is in a position of leadership and visible in the church is having an affair, or living w/someone w/out the benefit of marriage.) But we are not to judge a person's motives, their "righteousness" factor, etc. Only God can judge the heart. And I don't think, as believers, that we are to judge unbelievers at all. How can we, honestly? We can't expect them to act in a godly way if they don't know Christ. Imho.

4/9/2008 3:21:53 AM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

It is the devils work to separate and divide God’s children.
It is time We Christians forget the petty differences and come together.
Our bickering over how someone worships and putting them down for it and telling them they are wrong is not being Christian.

4/12/2008 9:59:46 PM Judging Others  

jayem
Hay Springs, NE

"Our bickering over how someone worships and putting them down for it and telling them they are wrong is not being Christian." says rich101.

If it is not being a Christian, as you say, didn't you just make a judgement about others? We, putting it mildly, have no appreciation for people you judge others. However, in expressing that disapproval, or thinking that disapproval, no matter how mildly put, we are judging them. There is no way to escape!

You quoted Matt. 7:1-6 and Luke 6:37 which uses the phrase "judge not." When we see anothers failure, inadequacy, foolishness, etc., we should look at ourselves. Chances are we recognize their shortcomings because we have the same ones. Seeing faults in others is looking in the mirror at ourselves.

4/13/2008 4:10:14 AM Judging Others  

rich101
Lillington, NC

Jayem
To quote you;
“When we see anothers failure, inadequacy, foolishness, etc., we should look at ourselves. Chances are we recognize their shortcomings because we have the same ones. Seeing faults in others is looking in the mirror at ourselves.”
So true and I agree with you fully, We all fall short. You can disagree with me on how I worship, as I can disagree with you.
But who am I to say you are wrong? As is who are you to say I am wrong. I can not condemn you for the (way) you believe.
I have to look into your hart; I can not, only God can do that. Is that not where He should dwell?
Now If I take your motives out of context, and judge you on that, then I am wrong. This thread came about when a posting on Catholics took the “recognition” of Mary by the Catholics out of context and boldly said they “worshiped” her and another saying that Catholicism was satanic. There is a judgment without fact in understanding motive, based on “hearsay”.
I myself don’t agree with all the motives of the Catholic Church, nor do I agree with all of that in others such as the Methodist, Baptist, and so on. Before I can condemn them I must understand their motives. I can not say your way is wrong, for only you and God know what is in your hart.
Now when we look at the differences, we can say they are petty at best. All have some sort of “Icons” and all have some sort of “Rituals” all based on that “LESS WE FORGET”.
Now is the time that ALL Christians come together, for if you look around today, we are all in trouble.
Thank you for your input.
God’s Grace and Love
Rich.
PS Feel free to read my profile.

4/13/2008 9:21:32 AM Judging Others  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

I do not always remember, but try when judging. When judging, removing the plank from your own eyes before trying to remove a splinter from your brothers eye. We are all human and fall short of the Grace of God.

Oh, to have the mind of Christ.

4/13/2008 7:47:31 PM Judging Others  

puddinpop3
Piedmont, SC

When I think I know something about someone I have learned over the years that that was the time GOD wanted me to pray for that someone. Whenever I pray for someone I always learn something about myself. I have learned also that GOD thru CHRIST JESUS always meets us where we are. We don't have to impress HIM. All we have to do is submit our will to HIM. Life is so simple. Life is so simple that sometimes I trip over my own feet. Rich101 thanks so much for all you do. We appreciate you.

[Edited 4/13/2008 7:48:23 PM]

4/14/2008 9:47:00 AM Judging Others  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

good post puddin... like you, i've come to realize that God wants us to be happy. We are the ones that make it hard. We're never content, always wanting more and more. How much junk can we carry around? How much junk can we enjoy?

I've just finished reading Numbers.. yeah, on my way through the Bible, again. Had we been subjected to the laws and rules God laid before the Israelites in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers... not to mention the book Deuteronomy (Book of Laws), we wouldn't make it very far. Cities of refuge? If one killed another by accident, that one who killed, though not guilty was forced to live in a city until the high priest died. Almost a life sentence because if he leaves that city, the brother of the one killed, could take his revenge and kill him, without it being murder. Anyway, we tend to think of those wondering around in the wilderness as poor desolate people, which is not the case. Some 700,000 men, over the age of 20, not counting all the children, elders, women, and the livestock..whew. Not to mention all the riches they had to haul around. Think of the gold value today, 1 candlestick in the tent ordered by God for Moses to make.. was approximately 75 lbs. for just one candlestick. not to mention all the other things made of gold, silver and bronze. Poor, they were not. considering all the livestock they brought, not to mention the livestock gained from God defeating their enemies... yet, today, we think them poor. God provides us with what we need.

like i said, we are the ones making our own lives difficult..

4/14/2008 9:57:27 AM Judging Others  

ks52
Santa Rosa, CA

Excellent response knight! And I agree wholeheartedly that we humans just can't seem to understand and let flow the simplicity of God's desires for us on the earthly walk. Loved the detailing on the numbers of beings involved in the desert experience, as well as the belongings being transported. That was a lot of "stuff" for a 40 year trip. lol Have a wonderful day folks.