Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

I in fact am a person who can compromise to a specific extent, for example I went to Singapore for my friend s wedding in January, but I am considering of those who don t really feel they can. dating in pullman wa And they can turn 180 degrees change towards you on initially physical meet you. This could mean making use of a screen name that doesn t include things like individual or identifying data and keeping products such as your job or household addresses protected. cam4adult With this step, you can decrease the risk of losing essential information.

top 10 hookup sites

If you are hunting for a serious partnership, you really should hop to eHarmony. mobile singles I was 26 years old and wanted to get married and have children. Once more, these may possibly not look like the most exciting concerns to ask on a initial date, but they will shed light on the type of person you re face to face with. reallifecam similar The app, like several other dating apps in China, underwent a wave of strict regulation in 2019 but produced a comeback soon after clean ups.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/6/2008 7:48:25 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

Ok, Ive been on here a while now and have read alot about the age diffrence things and what not. So heres my question - "Just cause a man is older in age, why do you automaticlly think his mentallity is the same as his age?? This blows my mind."
Women like older guys, fine, I like older women. But WE'RE guys. The same principles of life dont apply to us like to you fine specimens on this earth. Just cause theres age there, dont make the guy any diffrent than a 16 year old. I wanna here feedback on this please. Curiosity is gettin to me.

4/6/2008 7:52:08 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

ping_ping
Kingwood, TX

I can't speak for others but in my case I just hope for maturity there.

4/6/2008 7:55:52 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

muffycakes
Chanhassen, MN

true you cant place an age on maturity....the most immature guy that i went on a date with was 48...however i have a friendship with a 19 year old (just friends) and he carries the weight of the world on his young shoulders....you cant really help who you meet and fall in love with.

4/6/2008 8:01:12 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

I think people figure that if we're still alive after the age of 26 then we're doing something right. It'll move up to age 27 next year and then 28 the year after that.

4/6/2008 8:05:34 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

sea_wench1
Chandler, AZ

Kinda of remind of the story of a 3 yr old boy that discovers his genitals...and walks up to his mom and ask.."Is this my brain??"...The mom looks at him and says " Not yet honey."....lol..( wink ) Sea

[Edited 4/6/2008 8:07:27 PM]

4/6/2008 8:06:01 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

lilrazorblade
Sturgeon Bay, WI

actually to be honest i'm surprised you guys make it through puberty alive lol

4/6/2008 8:06:20 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

austin_sky
Fort Bragg, NC

Sorry all men are babies, I know. It depends on how we want to treat them, as how they act. treat them with respect, and that what you will get in return, treat them as a baby, and thats how they are. Love them and love is what you get . Other then that I do not know.

Austin..

4/6/2008 8:08:38 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

impressivetoys
Wells, MN

I dont think some ever made it through puberty at all there lilrazor. My dad for one....lol....but hes good shit.

4/6/2008 8:15:05 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

winesong
Bend, OR

I relate well with men of all ages,..from my computer tech (young)
to the guy that services my car at the dealership. (47).
I think if we just have open communication, and respect for each other
we can all get along fine.

Age is just a number on a calendar...in a love relationship....
the emotional development and respect factor
is the true barometer of a fine human being.

Looking for a man that laughs easily, speaks with confidence, and respect.
He has a spring in his step, and a twinkle in his eye...age???

Younger is likely going to active and not looking for the remote control...
I like remote controls also...just not all Saturday and Sunday..time.

Rock on!

Wine

4/6/2008 8:17:01 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Sea:

You crack me up Lady!!!!! LMAO!!

But to answer the question: It's not about age (tho experience and time HOPEFULLY help) - It's really about self awareness (not indulgence), EQ, and the ability to honest with one's self....Its about learning from mistakes, or choosing not to take responsiblity for one's choices and actions.

JMO!

Peace!
P.Win

4/7/2008 2:16:04 AM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

teaurtei
Payne, OH

I've met very mature 19 year olds and very immature 50 year olds. You can't judge a person by age any more than you can by gender. There's some great advice here already.

4/7/2008 4:36:42 AM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

bry11ca
Wappingers Falls, NY

I depend on maturity

4/7/2008 6:35:52 AM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I agree with tea and I'd only be wasting space repeating it all.

4/7/2008 6:53:02 AM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

grobs
New Braunfels, TX

Maturity is not always about age, its also about you and who you are. (thats funny bry)

4/7/2008 8:26:31 PM This ones for you ladies! Answer me this.....  

lipsticklilac
Turlock, CA

I am guilty as charged ! Until couple weeks ago and gave one 15 years younger than me .. but just 3 years older than my own daughter ! Gave him a chance !!! I could not see myself with a younger person. Didn't think they would know how we liked to be pleased ! But baby ! i was soooo wrong. At least with the one I saw. My mind has changed.

[Edited 4/7/2008 8:28:26 PM]