Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

Afterwards, he chatted to me as I counted the proper quantity of minutes I necessary to wait just before making an exit that wouldn t seem like I was running away. christian singles in anchorage alaska Asking your match anything silly invites them to reply when reminding them of how funny you are. It really is enjoyable, fascinating, and you can even learn a thing from it. airtran flight 297 tedd petruna The key to a profitable dating app is to acknowledge that folks are busy and do not have significantly time.

skipthegames

Hashem protected you from future emotional catastrophes need to you have married her. dating sites gainesville ga But I feel like this might be anything to be discussed when you make plans for a meet up at a bar. Svetlana lived in such intense poverty that Lev organized a drive through his college to get her a warm winter coat. costa rica babes At a speed dating occasion, you only have a couple of minutes to impress that stunning stranger sitting right in front of you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/27/2008 5:01:46 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Hey Joe. I have to agree with Cin. Next time no excuses, you gotta be there with us. I still think it'll take 5 games against the Avs, which means next Saturday we can all be at the Joe. I called the Franzen hat trick in the first period too. LOL. I told Cin that if he got one I was NOT throwing my hat on the ice. BTW, my sis is jealous and begging for one of the 2 towels I got at the game. I told her if she is really nice to me I might give her one. (She's always nice. LOL)

4/27/2008 5:10:41 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

If i can get in on that, let me know. I don't have a license so getting to wings games is a crapshoot for me. Every time i've gone i've had to buy my ticket and a ticket for anyone i could get to take me. But i believe cin (is it) is in lapeer and if she would be willing to grab me on the way through oxford, i'd love to go to a playoff game...i've been a wings nut since i could pronounce "Yzerman" yet i've only been to a few games.

[Edited 4/27/2008 5:11:21 PM]

4/27/2008 5:10:43 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

I was hoping I'd see you both
on the Telepromt.lol

Next game is on Tuesday at
10:00pm.There gonna get a worse
ass kicking than the first 2
games.Thank God,its also on
FSN.

4/27/2008 5:20:17 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

Good, it's on FSN...I can't stand those NBC announcers...They have about as much color as a 1960's TV...talking about primary and secondary assists...geez that bugged me...I still couldn't figure out which was the primary...was the the last guy to touch it before the goal scorer or the first guy that started it?

[Edited 4/27/2008 5:21:14 PM]

4/27/2008 5:34:02 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

When we play for the Cup,
were going with a busload,
you're more than welcome to
join in the fun.

4/27/2008 5:47:32 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

Then reserve my ticket now cuz u know we're going!!!!!!!!!!!

4/27/2008 6:02:26 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Too funny Dis... We are all spoiled by Mickey. I was whinning about the announcer at the Joe too, can't we just get him to broadcast over everything???

Note to self- Send e-mail to Mr. Illitch. Complain about Mickey broadcasting, no dancers at the home games, oh and the lines for the potty... Especially the lines, I almost missed a goal in the 2nd period over that

4/27/2008 6:19:30 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

They can't have him voice over, not with NBC's rights, but we could try to work something out where he could get radio time on some AM station and just listen to the radio and mute the tv

4/28/2008 9:39:41 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

FYI......The priamry assist is the person who touched it immediately before the goal scorer, the secondary assist is the person who touched the puck before the primary assist and the goal scorer.

4/28/2008 11:07:13 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Hey Cin, does this look familiar?

4/28/2008 11:17:25 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

I should have left you Joe's surprise. Even though it has nothing to do with the wings...it still would have been a nice post in here.

4/28/2008 11:19:32 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

I've got one of those on the way, since I got my birthday money. I'll take a picture of it and post it when I get it. LOL.

4/28/2008 11:39:12 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Here's the "April in the D" video that has been getting played on FSN.

4/28/2008 2:02:45 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

disavowed32
Oxford, MI

An assist is an assist is an assist...it's still a point as far as i'm concerned. There's no primary or secondary, both people were in on the play, both get one...when they start keeping stats on primary and secondary assists....eh i still won't pay attention

4/28/2008 8:59:53 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

I agree with you dis. An assist is an assist. It doesn't matter primary or secondary. I was just clarifying it for you.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4