Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler near me

Make positive you connect the data points on the graph by drawing in the decay curve. union latina las vegas If his final 3 girlfriends looked like Jennifer Lopez, I may really feel insecure, but if his final three girlfriends looked like Rebel Wilson, I might wonder if he s a chubby chaser. I visited her a handful of occasions and then she came over with her 11 year old daughter. sniffies nashville tn In what ever way you want to interpret it, there is a huge distinction amongst hunting up to your grandpa versus someone like LeBron James.

skipthegames hookups

Absolutely nothing kills a conversation early on like pushing boundaries waaaay too far . cleveland women seeking men I can not find a girlfriend irl, or on the web, so I m just carried out at this point. Jonas is a Bored Panda writer who previously worked as a globe news journalist elsewhere. rubmaps orlando You will be relieved to know that graphology is no longer regarded as a trusted test of a person s character.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/30/2008 9:51:29 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Sweet Jump... But do you have any Lightning videos???

4/30/2008 9:53:11 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

One more going back to the '97 rivalry..........

4/30/2008 10:06:01 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Jump, I could just kiss you!
That was the best 7 minutes
and 15 seconds of my day.

If that doesn't get the
blood pumpin' I don't know
what will!

God I love this game.

Cin

4/30/2008 11:29:23 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

How's this one?

4/30/2008 11:32:32 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Here's 9 minutes and 53 seconds of one of the greatest captains of all time. "The Captain".........

5/1/2008 9:32:39 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

hanoverjoe
Harrison, MI

Didn't get to watch the game
tonight,BUT,I know they stomped
there BUTT,8-2,NEXT!!!!!

Oh,cin,never bet against a gambler,
start shaving your head.

5/2/2008 10:42:28 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

That was not the bet my friend... that was only your version of the buzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
But hey, until the divorce is final... I could just put all my hair up in a Wings hat. Or Lightning, either or, makes no difference to me.

Where's Chief to back me here when I need him? Sing it with me Chief...This is a staple in Hockey Bay, gets everyone pumped.

"Put your hands up in the air, put your hands UP in the air....Put your hands up in the air, put you hands UP in the air"

[Edited 5/2/2008 10:53:13 AM]

5/2/2008 10:51:16 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Cin, you're gonna look funny with your hair gone.

5/2/2008 11:01:06 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

cincin3500
Lapeer, MI

Thanks sweet heart, your so good to me since I had the baby.
No worries, I can handle both of you.

5/2/2008 11:02:47 AM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

Cin, you know why those teams down south have cheerleaders? They need SOMETHING to bring people to the games.

5/2/2008 9:12:45 PM Do You Know What Time It Is???????????  

planejumper73
Milford, MI

This article was on NHL.com today. Pay close attention to the quote at the end..........\

The Detroit Red Wings lack the household names they had the last time they hoisted the Stanley Cup.

The way they're playing, though, anybody remotely interested in hockey knows - or will find out soon - who's on the team. Johan Franzen already has 11 goals through two rounds, surpassing the post-season total Steve Yzerman, Brett Hull or any player on the 2002 team that looked like a future wing of the Hall of Fame.

In fact, the player known as Mule has more goals than any Red Wing - even Gordie Howe - in a series (nine) and in a single post-season.

"I don't expect to score that much the rest of the playoffs," Franzen said after his second hat trick against Colorado helped eliminate the Avalanche in an 8-2 victory Thursday night. "I only hope I can contribute something offensively."

Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg, with 13 points apiece, have dominated play at both ends of the ice with obvious talent and subtle grit.

"Pavel (29) and Hank (27) are superstars in the league at the perfect age - in their prime," Red Wings coach Mike Babc*ck said.

Detroit's smothering defence is led by five-time Norris Trophy winner Nicklas Lidstrom.

Chris Osgood is 6-0 as a starter since replacing Dominik Hasek in the first round against Nashville, showing even Babc*ck is making the right moves behind the bench for the NHL's top-seeded team.

"Things couldn't be better for us," Babc*ck said.

The Red Wings, who beat the Nashville Predators in six games and swept the Avs, are in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year.

Detroit led the Anaheim Ducks 2-1 last year before losing to the eventual champion.

"We might be better," said Babc*ck, when asked to compare this team with the last one. "We're going to find out going ahead."

The Red Wings will play the winner of the Dallas-San Jose series. The Stars led the series 3-1, heading into Friday night's game on the Sharks' home ice. If necessary, Game 6 is Sunday and Game 7 is Tuesday.

The Eastern Conference finals might not be set until Wednesday.

Babc*ck said he wasn't concerned about a possible break before the next series.

"I'm worried about winning," Babc*ck said. "That's enough."

The Stars or Sharks will have plenty to worry about when they prepare to play Detroit.

First, there's Franzen.

Since March 2, he has scored 26 goals to lead the NHL. Washington Capitals star Alexander Ovechkin scored 20 times during the same stretch in three fewer games.

"He's been great," Babc*ck said. "He's a big, big man with lots of skill. We're lucky to have him."

The six-foot-three, 220-pound Swede leads Detroit's No. 2 line that includes Mikael Samuelsson and Valtteri Filppula, both of whom are good enough to take advantage of being left alone if teams focus too much on Franzen.

Zetterberg and Datsyuk are playing off each other as well as they have, creating problems for opponents trying to cope with two of the three finalists for the Selke Trophy that honours forwards for defensive work.

Defensively, Lidstrom has looked like the player worthy of breaking a tie with Ray Bourque for Norris Trophies by winning his sixth award this summer to trail only Bobby Orr and Doug Harvey for being recognized as the NHL's best on the blue line.

Hard-hitting defencemen Brad Stuart and Niklas Kronwall have given opponents something else to worry about, too.

Osgood is giving up just 1 1/2 goals a game, hoping to help the Red Wings win a Stanley Cup as he did a decade ago.

"I have room on my right hand for another ring," Osgood said.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4