Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

This indicates that the website is geared towards spontaneous hookups, but it is also suitable for those that do not like to invest a lot of time browsing about. dating online texas Hold it casual and light hearted before you meet for the very first time. How frequently do they mention their achievements, promotions, awards and successes? If this takes place a lot, it is a confident indication that this individual has an more than inflated view of his/her achievements. ecuador women dating Meetville has an opportunity to use a standard set of functions for absolutely free.

ageless hookup review

Our certified connection coaches can give you the tools you need to have to aid you set connection parameters and emotional boundaries. datehookup sign up The only drawback to this web site is that it has a really pared back free tier supplying. But also ask a thing about their profile. bedpage st louis ).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

7/17/2007 5:15:53 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

waltagain
Duncan, OK

shit mucho props dude! i can give em about 15 to 30 minutes of hard lovin then im like a fat kid at dodgeball, IM OUT

7/17/2007 5:19:03 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

LMAO!

7/17/2007 5:41:26 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

walt always tells the truth...lol

7/17/2007 7:04:02 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

happyrunnr1
Mechanicsburg, PA

Walt your too funny Beach I didnt realize you were 44yrs old you look like 18yrs old. To the guy who asys he can last for days how can you have sex nonstop for days that like isnt normal!!

7/18/2007 12:41:18 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

Being freaky is one thing but being a Jackrabbit, really turns me off.

7/18/2007 1:26:39 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

This is one area, in the whole scheme of things, that I'm fairly confident that I don't worry about a woman lying.

7/18/2007 1:55:25 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

tslaff
Ridgecrest, CA

I think how long you last is how much you enjoy the person your with at the time.If im into her it can last all day.

7/31/2007 9:49:04 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

ayeshah
Albuquerque, NM

lmao you have a disorder that women find to be a challange and yes it is listed as a disorder, anyhow some woman can go all night in between breaks lmao, it dont mean non stop unless the say they can go non stop as for myself i can go a few hrs but not all night and i aint even trying to have anyone mess up my cookie, naw im good you do ya thing N tear up some one elses stuff, lol but if you know some woman that can please you as long as you say you go than you need to grab them fast if thats all your looking for, like i said as for myself i can only go a few hrs and even than i need some breaks in between than and lol only with some breaks than can i go all night, but im looking for more than a good time and lots of ppl on here r too, i really hope you find what ur looking for and be safe whilse searching ONE!

7/31/2007 9:50:56 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

ayeshah
Albuquerque, NM

Are you only doing the "in n' out" jackrabbit motion? If so, try to change it up.... women need a lot of foreplay and different positions. After she orgasms, let her rest a bit and you'll be surprised when she jumps back on you.

lol i thought he meant in all kinds of ways with lots of foreplay , thought he was was chaging it up but dang if thats it with no foreplay hmm, no wonder they cant finish you got to get em in the mood and than keep em in the mood, not just like you stated above. oh well happy hunting and again be safe!ONE!

8/13/2007 4:33:13 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

hey finally found a girl that made it to 2 1/2 hours! god bless her... now she is walking kind of funny though...she did orgasm 10 times and she finally told me to please stop she could not go any longer but she also kept throbbing for an hour boy! what a squirter!

8/13/2007 4:34:35 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

lmao,...now ladies y do guys think they can out last us?
xoxoPeaches.

8/13/2007 4:44:53 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

i know all about the foreplay hon thats what gets the woman really in the mood to try to last all night... i do try different positions and doggy style is one of the most errotic positions a woman enjoys while they get that banging sensation against the clitoris....

8/13/2007 4:46:04 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

oh hmmk o.o well, that didn't tell me anything lol but, thx xD
xoxoPeaches.

8/13/2007 4:57:57 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

as from experience as the woman continues to ooze from all the love making that pours out it must have an acidy content that makes her sore to have to stop

8/13/2007 4:59:36 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

ewwww ok, sorry i asked o.<
xoxoPeaches.

Page: 1, 2, 3