Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Have had far better luck right here going out for a date, but she was not hunting for something critical, and that is where my luck ended. free chat arizona All too generally we see a dad meet a woman with her personal little ones. Folks aged 45+ are the most probably to be targeted. rubratings charleston Our dating service characteristics each guys and women who make their search internationally and locate their prospective extended term partners in distinct parts of the world.

megapersonals ads

My wife and I were destined not to meet during the speed dating section of the singles night as I was number 1 and Sinéad was about quantity 18 and the speed dating event only went to quantity 13. free online dating websites in california Please note, appointment availability varies day to day. Waplog is 1 of the most user friendly dating app, exactly where it requires you to a new level to meet, match and chat with extra folks around you. typical australian girl Statistically, males move on to their subsequent partner too rapidly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

7/8/2007 2:05:00 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

mishkabacci
Duncansville, PA

i have been dating now for about 2 years and when i post that i am a nympho women that are in "heat" flock but when i meet them i find that they could only take me for an hour before they are too sore to continue...why do women say that they can last all night or several days? i know i can...lol...

7/10/2007 7:53:45 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

luckeegurl
Orange, CA

Are you only doing the "in n' out" jackrabbit motion? If so, try to change it up.... women need a lot of foreplay and different positions. After she orgasms, let her rest a bit and you'll be surprised when she jumps back on you.

7/10/2007 9:47:58 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

singlennj
Budd Lake, NJ

I have never heard that in all my life....

Yes, people all have different stamina levels. So, really until it is proven I would not believe it.

7/10/2007 9:51:34 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

Some people are made freakyer than others?
I don't know all the girls I been with have all reacted
different to long love making.

7/11/2007 9:01:49 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

onlytruth
Saint Paul, MN

Its the bigger boat problem.
A guy has a 5 inch d*ck , he tells women hes 8 inches.
A women claims she can go all night and she can't make it past 1 orgasim.
hotlick says he can handle a 18 year old but hes can't handle a blow up doll.

Im mean these are the way things work.

7/11/2007 11:38:35 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Maybe its all in their head, just like guys

7/15/2007 5:58:15 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

i didn't know a man could be a nymphomaniac...

7/15/2007 6:01:50 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

sierrarose
Heber Springs, AR

Missmatch...I didn't know that men could be anything but nymphomaniacs

7/16/2007 7:04:46 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

missmatch
Cleveland, TN

LOl...thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!

7/16/2007 11:42:22 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

you guys are really really funny

7/16/2007 11:54:28 PM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

well you dont know what the hell your doing then...tho I've never had that problem,and at 44 very proud yes, I'm even better...So bring it the hell on. I dont think you can handle me.... Thats a fact jack.....Im not laughing now people.....

Beach....

7/17/2007 3:14:11 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

rob928
Concord, NC

Beach...you forgot the ((((HUGS)))) and the LOL part there at the end. Don't scare me like this.

7/17/2007 3:46:20 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Beach girl, lets have a party, u find the studs and ill bring the .everything else.......

7/17/2007 3:47:32 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Rob babe ,u r invited, in fact u may want to come early??????????

7/17/2007 7:25:22 AM why do women lie about how long they can last making love  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Onlytruth - I agree that most people like to tell TALL tales about themselves. And I
find that perspective plays a part, too. What seems long for one person might only be a
short sprint for another. How many times do you hear someone 'say' they are great in
bed only to find out that they need a 'seeing eye dog'!! LOL

As for me, I am a multiple and can last for hours as long as I am able to come up for
air every now and then. Spending the whole day with my special man 'Making Love' would
be like a day at an amusement park, EXCITING, FUN and YOU NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!

No Tall Tale here! And that's the truth! ppfffftt! LMAO

Page: 1, 2, 3