Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

absolute hookup

Even these who can have sex haven t necessarily wanted it. sexylosers comic First, the guy was a half hour late to our date. All the things was going truly effectively, until he got a few drinks in him and he started telling me definitely fake or exaggerated stories about how wealthy and thriving he is, which was a huge turnoff. doublelist vt Ahead of our initially date, he stated he just wanted a thing ‘casual so I didn t think it would eventuate.

sites like rubmaps

If any of u does handle find correct live on apps in 2019 onwards, update right here k. idaho falls classifieds Even though dating is hardly a level playing field in India, persons with disabilities obtain themselves in a unique spot. When filing your yearly earnings taxes, you will include things like the 1099 G as component of your income documents and report accordingly. christmas movie with bumble Hinge expenses $19.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/17/2008 5:57:41 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

happybunny1535
Appleton, WI

Thank you, redneck hippy...you made me laugh...I love that!!

4/17/2008 5:59:00 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

happybunny1535
Appleton, WI

I gotta say...ronc's right...you are hot. It would be hard to ignore you...

4/17/2008 8:04:50 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

braska1959
Farmland, IN

Hell No were not!!!!

4/17/2008 8:22:25 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

rs32858
Lincoln, NE

happybunny, you are somethin'. WHo wouldn't want an agressive woman. By the way been to Wiscosin once, loved the Dells and the cheese was fabulous and I like the Packers.

By the way you have such a pretty face with great cheekbones. I notice the little things.

have a great thread

4/17/2008 8:35:45 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

hardon321976
Altamonte Springs, FL

happybunny...might i suggest you start in your own backyard for sex.... maybe a horny guy within 30 miles from you!
of course he would have to think your hott too and want it just as bad!

4/17/2008 8:37:43 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

nealdude
Champaign, IL

Your hot happbunny you can get agressive with me anytime you want.

4/17/2008 8:47:09 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

ducth420
Endicott, NY

it depends on what u mean by agreeive if their agressive in bed that is a good thing

4/17/2008 9:19:11 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

cancello
Temple, TX

NO,I like agressive women.I like the roll reversal when she is asking the questions.

4/17/2008 9:23:59 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

libra75
Garfield, AR

I like aggressive women!

4/17/2008 9:25:11 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

farmbiscuit
Defuniak Springs, FL

Depends on how you define aggressive........coming on to the guy first or whips and chains with handcuffs and KY

4/17/2008 9:28:29 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

kissssska
Berlin, CT

I was thinking to learn how to be feminine and unagressive... I guess no need...

4/17/2008 10:08:29 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

ilikepie69
Tacoma, WA

Who are you kidding Happy/bunny? A woman who looks like you can get laid anytime she wants it. All you have to do is ask. Seriously like any MAN would turn U down. And personaly Most men like it when a woman just tells us what she wants. we're not mind readers. A girl that cuts right to the chase is refreshing!

4/17/2008 10:24:32 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

jmca
Wheatland, WY

To me an agressive woman is a turn on. Women that can handle themselves in all aspects of life. I am looking for a partner not a parasite. It seems to me that the typical women that take a intrest in me are looking for a paycheck. My ex wanted to be a stay at home wife and mother 14 years later she blamed me for her lack of a social life and despite how many times I told her to go out and meet friends and have a life other inside the house it never happened. What attracts me is a woman who takes pride in herself. Has a career not that I need her money but shes needs somthing to take pride in she needs to network with others.

4/17/2008 10:28:37 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

agressive knowing what you want and going for it

4/17/2008 10:47:52 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

easy111
Prior Lake, MN

Happy Bunny is a hunny,
I hope she thinks that I am funny.

She might think that I'm too old,
but if she writes me she'll strike gold.

Is she bashfull is she shy,
I think I am the right guy.

Does she live too far from me?
Write me HAPPY BUNNY then we'll see.

D

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5