Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

When I didn t reply, he blocked me once again. gay hookup fresno When the verify comes, I take out $10 from my wallet and place it on the table. You can also handle your communication preferences by updating your account at anytime. omegle cybersex Then, not even five minutes immediately after we sat down and got our drinks, he squeezed his glass so hard in his hand–later, I discovered he did this because he was nervous–and it absolutely shattered.

android hookup

co. dating huntsville They weathered the pandemic together with everyday laughs and regular film marathons. Irrespective of whether or not you re wearing cologne to this initial date, the answer to this question is valuable information. sniffies for straight But some restrictions imposed by photo and character limits leave some of us at a bit of a loose end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/17/2008 11:19:40 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

simileslinger
Leander, TX

Actually, an aggressive woman is an awakening notice. Or, as the announcers say in Football Slang: “A Wake-up CALL!” to me or the man she is aggressive toward.

It usually makes me aware that that the female has feelings and she is Possibly interested in my attention. I think of any woman who initiates a social interplay, to be aggressive and that is what she SHOULD do if she has an interest in a man. Let him know it. To any thinking man, he will judge the Lady in a Warm Welcoming Way.

[Edited 4/17/2008 11:20:51 PM]

4/18/2008 2:51:28 AM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

cinnamongirl65
St Catharines, ON

personally i think most guys do like an agrresive woman who knows what they want.I make no bones about going after what i want...it like anything else some like it some don't ...if it works for ya go for it !Some men can appreciate it when the woman is aggresive and it is a breath of fresh air to them...

4/18/2008 3:20:28 AM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

teddybearforu
Oshkosh, WI

i think aggressive woman are a TOTAL turn-on. they're just like me... but with girl parts. just as long as aggressive doesn't include b*tchy.

4/18/2008 4:14:31 AM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

ladynwaiting_47
Philadelphia, PA

Only for the ones who are a little insecure. If we all sat around passive where would any of us get?
Letting someone know how you feel or what you want can be done without being b*tchy.

4/18/2008 4:53:54 AM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

ge0ge0
Tallahassee, FL

Agressive women are such a turn off. I call bullshit on myself. What guy in their right minds would turn down an agressive woman? The OP has her pick of the runty litter on here.

4/18/2008 5:24:54 AM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

eddy40517
Nicholasville, KY

an aggressive woman is a real turn on if she does it w/tact and class.

4/18/2008 12:43:08 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

braska1959
Farmland, IN

I don't know am I?

4/18/2008 12:44:18 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

afrolicious
El Paso, TX

Lay with me and you won't be b*tching about needing to get laid no more.

4/18/2008 12:46:44 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

monkeylover
Ogden, UT

yep I think that qualifies as agreesivness

4/18/2008 5:15:39 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

happybunny1535
Appleton, WI

Thank you everyone for your replies!! The thing about it is...I am shy and relatively modest. It's difficult for me to gauge what's acceptable behavior and you all have helped me very much. I needed blunt answers.

4/18/2008 5:21:28 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

monkeylover
Ogden, UT

well sweet heart any advice I can think of you are welcome to. and here the first you're great the way you are so don't change thinking that you need to

4/18/2008 5:24:35 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

hi1961
Houston, TX

not at all!!!!!

4/18/2008 7:29:12 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

brody1
Phoenix, AZ

Yur not that shy sweety. If you are well damn, ur agressiveness must be insane. Which is is the best thing most of us guys want. Minus the bunny in the broiler.

4/18/2008 7:32:04 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

mithrender
Moses Lake, WA

Aggressive woman can be be a turn on to some men some others feel threatened by it. imho. I think an aggressive woman could be a lot of fun.

4/18/2008 9:35:38 PM Are agressive women a turn-off?  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

no.
Most aggressive women are more interesting than passive or intravert women. If I find a woman who is as aggressive as I seem to be, when in conversation, and we get physical, then beyond great.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5