Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites nj

He may turn out to be the husband of your sister or your greatest pal. craigslist denver men seeking men But I immediately came to hate initially dates themselves. He shows up late and didn t truly resemble his images exactly. omegle kik messenger I assume searching for relationships and adore may have also been an act of rebellion also, not just curiosity.

usasexguide

The stories are now told with some hilarity for the excuses offered. kankakee singles He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life. It s also worth discussing so that you can understand if there are particular deal breakers that will finish your connection. proof rooftop lounge 2600 travis st houston tx 77006 Though some apps might promote themselves as no cost, all of them try to get a buck from you in the end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/6/2012 3:36:25 PM Can someone please help?  
relaxitsok
Dallas, TX
52, joined Nov. 2011

over the past 3days I have noticed that when I talk on my cell phone I can hear myself echo when I speak,and it also sounds like something is being turned on and off,like a recorder.today after i ended a call,noticed i had a voice mail but no missed call.when I listened to the voice mail I could hear someone talking to another person.and they were listening to recordings of me.not only of a phone conversation but also me driving in my truck when I was'nt on the phone..I cant think of anyone that would do this,or why and for sure dont know how.If anyone knows how they are doing this and what I can do to stop it from happening again could you please clue me in?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/6/2012 4:06:41 PM Can someone please help?  

digitaldog
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,703)
Grove, OK
66, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

1/6/2012 7:29:21 PM Can someone please help?  
gems500
Indianapolis, IN
51, joined Dec. 2011

http://youtu.be/g9O2Glr9thw

1/7/2012 2:00:38 AM Can someone please help?  
relaxitsok
Dallas, TX
52, joined Nov. 2011

Thank you Gems.

1/8/2012 9:12:29 AM Can someone please help?  

truckdriverjohn
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,368)
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

READ ALL OF THIS! Ok, If you are using Home Phone, Some one with a Police Scanner can set the thing to run between 30 and 50 Mg. They can hear every thing you say, If it's a cordless Phone. If your Cordless Phone runs say at 800 or so. It will try and skip and scan, so no one can do this. On the other hand, If the one listing to your calls, Has a scanner that runs up to 900 mg. They scan then lock in, They will only hear part, Then your phone skips to another Chanel. So the one listening to you has to locked all you channels in. After a few Min's? They got you again. Now if it's a cell? They can do that also. Another thing is Baby Monitors. Most of them run on a FM frequency. So you have one? It transmits on the low end say 30 to 50 mg on a scanner. You can hear people down the street talk in there house! Or the little sing along Mikes they sell for kids. You know the one, Where the have a Microphone and they can hear themselves sing? They also are running on the same Frequency. Mini mikes sold at Radio Shack are spy mikes. They run on Fm as well, on the low end of say around 88 Fm give or take a little. Even smoke detectors are switched out. They look like the real thing, but have mikes and video in them. Take a portable Fm radio or set your FM radio on 88. Walk around your house, and talk or make noise. If you hear your voice? Some one put a mike in your home or car. The closer you get to it. There is also a ink pen that has video and voice. It's kind of fat looking, Not slim like the normal ones. If some one left one at your house. Your voice and video will be recorded. They also have a Key chine that does that also. It looks like a Alarm thing for your car. The louder your voice will sound. Then you look for it. I know this is long, Just what you to know the hows and ways. John

1/8/2012 9:18:13 PM Can someone please help?  
relaxitisok
Dallas, TX
52, joined Jan. 2012

thanks John,,I'm shocked to learn it's that easy to spy on someone......someone, somehow changed my voice mail number and forwarding number,the number they used is 214-536-2395...I searched this number and learned that hundreds of people have had this same number put in their phone at some unknown time.no one seem's to know why or how...

1/14/2012 1:04:56 PM Can someone please help?  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from relaxitisok:
thanks John,,I'm shocked to learn it's that easy to spy on someone......someone, somehow changed my voice mail number and forwarding number,the number they used is 214-536-2395...I searched this number and learned that hundreds of people have had this same number put in their phone at some unknown time.no one seem's to know why or how...
Back in the day, There was only about 5 kinds of home answering machines. What people would is call your home at say 9am. then call around noon and around 5 Pm. This way they know your work hrs. Then then enter the code, Take a record you own voice message, Then have some friend call collect say from New York to this #. The guy would record yes I will take the collect call. They would leave messages all day long for each other. Then at the end of the day. Put your old message back on the message machine. At the end of the month, Guss who gets the bill?

1/14/2012 1:06:22 PM Can someone please help?  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

1/14/2012 1:18:46 PM Can someone please help?  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from relaxitisok:
Go into your phone settings and turn call forwarding off. If you leave the setting on? You can be in trouble with this. Also check all your settings and change you pass word again.

1/14/2012 1:27:21 PM Can someone please help?  

truckdriverjohn
Branson, MO
59, joined May. 2009

Quote from relaxitisok:
Looks like the crooks lives down in Texas? or they are using a Prepaid cell with a Texas cell. You can really piss the crooks off big time. If you know someone who can Clone that cell # on a prepaid cell, Then set call forward with say 911 lmao. I bet the crooks would stop that game fast! See when it dials 911, You take your battery out of the phone. so now they will track the other phone and bust the crooks lmao. Now I have to say this...Only joking but it would work just the same. Not saying do it. Had to say it so I don't get into trouble.

[Edited 1/14/2012 1:28:13 PM ]

1/16/2012 4:57:12 AM Can someone please help?  

charmnu
Buckley, WA
43, joined Jun. 2011

One thing you might also look into is your phone & all cell phones have been known to accidentally call someone that was called last even though it's in your pocket.

The dumb buttons got pushed & whom ever got it done to them last might have called you .

Then played the message that could have been recorded by them not answering your accidental call back to your phone to freak you out.

My kids have called me by accident & you can hear them talking but they can not hear you since they are not close enough to the speaker on their phone, it's actually very common, especially with old phones or the new touch screen ones, always lock you phone by pressing the lock button, most of the time this stops it from calling like that, OK?

Sometimes they do not answer their phones when yours accidentally makes a call to them & their voice mail picks theirs up, so you just got recorded by theirs, lol

Now then they have to make a recording of their voice mail & call you, play it when your voice mail answers them, then your freaked out like that, it's easy to do, but @ first purely an accident even though it is complicated to do, it's truly harmless...

Someone could use that recording to call you for real back & simply play back you talking in your truck like that, get it?

Kinda like going door knocking & running when we were all kids, but now it uses technology...

1/16/2012 5:47:18 PM Can someone please help?  
pinguinorojo
Johnson City, NY
29, joined Feb. 2010

If you are using a 20 year old cordless phone and someone else around you also has a similar phone, then you may get cases of crosstalk between the two phones. If you have the newer digital cordless phone that encrypt communication between the base and the handset, then you should be fine. But your wire is still vulnerable because that transmits in the clear.

1/17/2012 12:13:23 AM Can someone please help?  

lonelymoheart79
Park Hills, MO
35, joined Jan. 2012

What kind is your phone? I have the new iPhone 4s and mine does the same thing once in a while. It only happens when I am in one part of my mothers house or under a power line. And who is your cell phone carrier? I have AT&T and I asked them about it one day and they told me that there is a new piece in my phone, well I don't have that much trouble out if it unless I am on a building or under a power line. Good luck to you.

1/19/2012 2:16:52 PM Can someone please help?  
t0ri_marie
Bakersfield, CA
26, joined Jan. 2012

It could be as simple as them having you on speaker phone (while using a cell phone) and recording the call on their phone. Some phones do have that feature.

[Edited 1/19/2012 2:17:52 PM ]

1/19/2012 10:12:22 PM Can someone please help?  

cachehiker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,626)
Hyde Park, UT
51, joined Oct. 2007

Somebody I no longer work with said that it was generally artifacts from the compression process they use to squeeze a hundred thousand or so calls at a time into a multi-GB/s pipe. Think about on the fly mp3-style compression and multiplexing and demultiplexing a hundred thousand 44KHz audio signals at a time. He was pretty bright, not inclined to BS or joke around a lot, and therefore a total buzzkill. Anyway, I've yet to stumble across anything that directly contradicted him.

Bleeding edge technology is always prone to hubris regarding the likelyhood of somebody actually buying and using the equipment necessary to eavesdrop for nefarious purposes. I remember phreaking (not sure if it was still possible at the time) and just how easy it was to tap a neighbors phone if you could keep the wires hidden.

2/10/2012 12:37:36 AM Can someone please help?  

babybear814
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Feb. 2012

Can some one help me get rid of a trojan virus in my computer? My scanner says it got rid of it but when I start up my setting are changed and it says my files are empty I can do any thing
Help!

2/11/2012 4:51:57 AM Can someone please help?  

ylekiot
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,984)
Minden, NV
59, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from babybear814:
Can some one help me get rid of a trojan virus in my computer? My scanner says it got rid of it but when I start up my setting are changed and it says my files are empty I can do any thing
Help!

Bear, I'm not sure what you mean by "setting are changed and it says my files are empty". What exactly does it say? When you say "scanner", what application are you talking about?

2/11/2012 12:30:19 PM Can someone please help?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from babybear814:
Help!

Mr. babybear814 ,
If you DO have a " Trojan " as you state and
are unable to completely resolve the issue..
chances are it is embedded within your rootkit..

First utilize:

Kaspersky TDSSKiller 2.7.11.0

Then run:

CCleaner
to mop up any leftover crap..

Both are free and available from numerous sites
all over the net and from the developer's domain..
Now if files are still " missing "...
you can do a " Restore " and have em back..

______

Digital Dog

2/13/2012 12:45:24 AM Can someone please help?  

babybear814
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Feb. 2012

I have mcafee, and also malwarebytes. It found the things on my computer . I quarantined but my desk top is changed and my start menu is gone. My music and all my file folders say it's empty. I did a system restore but it did not ch ange any thing

2/13/2012 1:20:50 AM Can someone please help?  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
59, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from babybear814:
I have mcafee, and also malwarebytes. It found the things on my computer . I quarantined but my desk top is changed and my start menu is gone. My music and all my file folders say it's empty. I did a system restore but it did not ch ange any thing

Bear, did you download and run the 2 programs DigitalDog recommended? You can them from a free, safe website here: http://majorgeeks.com/

2/13/2012 9:04:27 AM Can someone please help?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
66, joined Dec. 2010

Yes Mr.. babybear814 ,
Just do as Mr. ylekiot and I advise..
REGARDLESS whatever your current protection
and/or security may state..
RUN BOTH the programs I supplied..
THEN do a restore..
AND do this NOW before you do loose
whatever files you are trying to regain..

The more you utilize your computer..
the more likely you will overwrite these
files and and not be able to recover..
The " MajorGeeks " site is a good one
being safe and reliable
and offers EVERYthing you need to
remedy your situation and MORE.....

Go here for the TDSSKILLER software:

http://majorgeeks.com/download/download.php?det=6895

And go here for the CCleaner program:

http://majorgeeks.com/CCleaner_Standard_d5125.html

None of us can make things any easier for you then this..!!
Hope this helps and good luck..

Digital Dog

2/15/2012 12:37:46 AM Can someone please help?  

babybear814
Pittsburgh, PA
34, joined Feb. 2012

Thank you for the info!

2/17/2012 6:38:21 AM Can someone please help?  

ylekiot
Minden, NV
59, joined Sep. 2007

Quote from babybear814:
Thank you for the info!

Bear, were you able to download and run those 2 programs we suggested, and what was the outcome?

2/24/2012 1:00:25 PM Can someone please help?  

cbturtle
Carl Junction, MO
59, joined Feb. 2012

This was valuable information, and what I've been learning (8 terms web design/information systems)is pretty scary. We lost all privacy when cell phones had camera capabilities and Big Brother is absolutely watching by globally connected satellite; so the Right to privacy act in the constitution was not only buried but is now a joke.

2/26/2012 5:42:28 PM Can someone please help?  
luckylucy123
Purcellville, VA
65, joined Apr. 2011

How can a DH member delete all his own postings? Also, how can he detect who has more than one profile without any clue?

2/27/2012 3:31:34 PM Can someone please help?  

godsbutterfly1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,359)
Woodlyn, PA
60, joined Dec. 2010

You can't. Once you post something it is permanently there.

2/29/2012 5:38:04 PM Can someone please help?  
luckylucy123
Purcellville, VA
65, joined Apr. 2011

Well, God, I know of someone who did do this recently. Somehow he has hacked into the inner workings of DH to do as he pleases, including retrieving personal email addresses.

3/5/2012 2:18:03 PM Can someone please help?  

digitaldog
Grove, OK
66, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from luckylucy123:
Well, God, I know of someone who did do this recently. Somehow he has hacked into the inner workings of DH to do as he pleases, including retrieving personal email addresses.

I suggest that you " forget what you know " and first
learn how to " manipulate " private domains...
And once you become profecient there..
" We " can then progress to comercial sites/domains..
or...........
just whine and leave the " snoopin " for the big-dogs..!!
( just "click " the " play " button and LEARN )

( You can enlarge the screen
to better view contents by clicking
on box in lower right corner during play..)
and for cripes sake
stay safe and don't get caught..!!

______
-XoXoXoX-

Digital Dog

3/5/2012 2:34:09 PM Can someone please help?  
rick0123
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,201)
Salt Lake City, UT
29, joined Jan. 2012

Just reformat your computer. That's the best way to clean your computer.

3/6/2012 2:12:18 AM Can someone please help?  

nevermore1331
Over 1,000 Posts (1,094)
Portland, TX
26, joined Feb. 2012

all of this could be avoided if you remembered to puff puff PASS