Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup websites 2016 free

We all have versions of ourselves with distinctive individuals. santa rosa dating site It encourages your match to inform you who you remind them of. It s all about getting a balance amongst not wrapping it up also abruptly, and not letting the goodbye linger so long it gets awkward. pof freeservices com You are going to in no way run out of subjects to talk about when you are dating a social butterfly.

https megapersonals eu

And it s hard to un wire 18 years of being shown how to speak and listen to other people in family members situations. gay hookups spokane It s not overly popular so you could not find a lot of results in your area. If, deep down, you were hoping for a reconciliation, asking her to introduce you to her mates was a poor choice. rubratings cincinnati I assume it is additional than reasonable to think you will have possibilities.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/17/2008 7:50:39 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

fineandfancy
Roseburg, OR

hi from roseburg area: looking for some real gentlemen who are not into games or smokers or drugs.Loves animals i have cats; retired fun.Coast beach combing,garage sales.So if there are any out there that would like to get to know a great gal and if any of this catches ur eye reach out and touch or connect I wont bite.

12/18/2008 2:05:43 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  
william7777_777
Salem, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
I guess some of us just like that "Billy Bad Ass" image..and the silent ones seem..well.seem like weak minded individuals?Who knows?... attraction to the strongest biggest baddest specimen for survival of the species most likely...

RETIRED FRO THAT SCENE A WHILE AGO...

Still alive and kick breathing fresh air - and I ain't looking through windows with bars on them either...

HEADING SOUTH where it a bit warmer and green for awhile...

later...

William

12/18/2008 7:52:16 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

jessilynnj
Beaverton, OR

Thats what I would like to know! All I can find lately are boys... not cool.

12/21/2008 3:30:34 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

fineandfancy
Roseburg, OR

hi this is judy from roseburg oregon and wonder also where are they the single gentlemen in oregon are.so if any are around over 50 and non smoker fun secure stable cat lover.hit me up I wont bite.

12/25/2008 8:49:48 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

greeneye_angel
Medford, OR

Is there really any men in Oregon lol Have not seen any on here in medford yet.. lol

12/26/2008 8:52:24 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

rockyschu1
Sheridan, OR

Hi! I am new on here and from Sheridan, OR. I have been looking for a nice guy myself. It seems that they have all left the state of Oregon, at least between the ages of 69-77.
Though I would come on here and see what you all had to say. We are thinking the same thing, the way it looks to me. Thanks for giving me something to READ anyway.
Rocky

12/26/2008 10:29:36 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

maggie46
Merrill, OR

hi rocky im maggie no they havent all left the state of oregon or i hope they havent oops only walter ran to az or don south somewhere there goes another chunk a meat outta my fanny just look around maybe u will be more lucky then i have been
god bless maggie

12/27/2008 9:55:54 AM Where are all the Oregon men?  

rockyschu1
Sheridan, OR

Thanks, Maggie. I have had a lot of guys email me but they are all KIDS! 30-50 year olds. I am 70 so I am done raising kids! I am still hoping for a good guy to email me. I found one but he is in CA and that is to far away for me. I'm hanging in there though!
Thanks again, Maggie.

Rocky

12/27/2008 11:42:53 AM Where are all the Oregon men?  

maggie46
Merrill, OR

well rocky im going for 3 states washington oregon cali or northern cali maybe im more lucky doing it this way who knows but i wish u the best of luck anyway and u right when u say u done raising kids so am i mine are all grown up thank god not sure how i survived but i did so maybe we can talk more
god bless maggie

12/27/2008 5:56:42 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

pinksuede63
Florence, OR

I think they are at the fast food restaurants! A while back I met a friend in Eugene for dinner and we were the only couple...There were six other folks in there, sitting at their own tables by themselves eating...they were all men...no women...I was guessing the age range was from mid 40's to early 60's...I'm thinking I should get a part time job at one of these places...just so I can meet some men! lol

12/27/2008 7:02:03 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

maggie46
Merrill, OR

waittttttttttt for me ima commn alone to there gotta be one for me in there somewhere

12/27/2008 7:38:16 PM Where are all the Oregon men?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from pinksuede63:
I think they are at the fast food restaurants! A while back I met a friend in Eugene for dinner and we were the only couple...There were six other folks in there, sitting at their own tables by themselves eating...they were all men...no women...I was guessing the age range was from mid 40's to early 60's...I'm thinking I should get a part time job at one of these places...just so I can meet some men! lol

Nah ... try a part-time job at a handyman store, such as Lowe's or Home Depot. Most of the shoppers are ... you guessed it ... men!