Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay male hookup sites

The views expressed in these essays do not represent the views of the Academic Writing Plan or the University of Maryland. top atlanta dating sites Persons will say oh I am excellent, I m funny, a man/woman would be lucky to have me Is it just bc people today reassure you of this? What have you in fact carried out to sacrifice and give in a partnership? What are some actual globe examples of points you will GIVE to a different? The FDS handbook states that whilst it really is close to impossible for males to split housework evenly, a high worth man will provide to pay for a professional cleaner. comeet online dating My greatest pal meet her soulmate in Tinder and nevertheless going strong.

fort collins hookup

Dating folks you american on the internet is the best way to go, so jump american into the dating scene nowadays! If you have met on trumingle and have a good story to share contact us, we want credit hear your trumingle experience. orlando adult classifieds The downside is that the app sux balls, damn difficult to load if not working with wifi connection. They re letting you reside at house for free and eat their food. joker kills batman on omegle Now forced to navigate dating and sex with strangers for the initially time in her life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/11/2007 7:27:47 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

I never understand how some people can sit and look evidece of one thing and tell you its not true. When you ask why they dont believe it the only reason they can give is the Bible says so.

7/11/2007 10:52:57 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

That's why they call them sheeple.. they have been put to sleep and are like pod people mouthing off in a robotic fashion what someone else has spent years getting them to do and they believe it unconditionally because their authority has spoken they look up to big daddy despite the evidence otherwise tells you how brainwashing works

7/11/2007 11:02:04 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I can tell you right now that either your just being a jerk or you havent been asking the right christians. My bet is on the jerk theory.

7/11/2007 11:13:14 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

all i am saying... is give peace a chance? don't hate... relate

7/11/2007 11:16:18 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

you are barely out of the craddle and terribly naive and I won't take it personal you haven't a clue as to what is going on with your life... just have fun posting your comments so you can validate the lies you have been taught to spread the disease that is helping to bring down your freedoms that you don't even know that you have lost

7/12/2007 12:38:16 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

So you dont think I know anything because of my age, what makes you such an expert on what type of person I am or what I know about my life? What do you have against Christians anyway? I see you bash us all the time on this forum, whats the point? Are you just wasting your time or what? turn off your computer and sit back in front of the television, drink beer and masterbate, instead. I think its stupid to go onto a site and make derogatory statements about what people beleive in. Think about it, there are a lot of different popular beliefs that I dont agree with but you dont see me wasting my time mocking them on forums.

[Edited 7/12/2007 12:40:49 AM]

7/12/2007 12:41:29 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

welcome wildgirl from another 18 yr old on the island, woot woot

7/12/2007 12:45:53 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

pesonaly i like to hear EVERYONES opinions thats what makes it a conversation and alows you to think a little. Otherwise why bother.

If all you are going to do is call people names and bad mouth their opinions instead of giving yours why do you bother?

7/12/2007 12:50:51 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

you can't reason someone out of something they have reasoned themselves into

7/12/2007 1:02:17 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

exactly my point, if Jesus walked up to most people turned their water to wine and said "Hi I'm Jesus nice to meet you, I just came to tell you you got my message wrong." they would call him insane and lock him up

7/12/2007 1:20:43 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

chinatown_girl
Oyster Bay, NY

donnc i like to hear all opinions as well. i think all religions have something positive in them, and all have something people will dispute. my parents r of two different religions and i was raised to respect both.

7/12/2007 1:25:16 AM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

donnc001
Raleigh, NC

I think that awsome that your parents can come to gether from two different religions and get around the differences not may people I've ever met can do that.

7/12/2007 5:17:59 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I agree the discussion is not bashing it is giving a viewpoint. And it makes a lot of difference what age you are. You cannot see that when you are 18 because you only have 18 years of experience to go by. No one holds that against you we were all 18 at one time.

7/12/2007 5:34:28 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

agree My Queen!
And when it comes to religion the best remedy is to read avidly , not only on one discipline , but many
There are many roads to enlightenment , the choice is yours
My God , Goddess , Gods may not be the same as yours , what it all means is to respect life
I have found Jewelz to be an intelligent and insightful man , i truly appreciate his posts as they are informative and full of interesting facts
I welcome 'Wildgirl' with an open mind as i don't know her , but i greet anyone new with a smile
Merry Meet!

[Edited 7/12/2007 5:35:14 PM]

7/12/2007 6:04:55 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

I think castertroy is right you gotta educate yourself about religions.
If you don't how can you argue against them or for them.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5