Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

Do not be in a rush to pal an individual on Facebook, which provides them access to a lot much more individual info about you, your family, and your work. fremont dating How to break up more than text was the top dating search in Alabama, Michigan, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. Still looking forquestions to ask a girl to get to know her. best hookup apps thailand If you or the individual you are dating loves out of their insecurities, their enjoy will be needy and selfish.

mega profile dating site

It also boasts more than 100 million downloads and makes use of involving all the several platforms. pensacola chat line tired of getting alone , I vote for attempting to meet a person. In 2011, I was 14 years old, had just finished eighth grade and was bored on the world wide web. craigslist registrarse Ultimately, even though it s nice to have a checklist of the qualities you are hunting for in a companion, Lynn said that aspect of romance is getting open to the unexpected.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/17/2007 8:16:59 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

All I was saying was that, he was crossing the line, sitting in front of the tv and masterbating was more of a figurative way of saying go away and appreciate your unGodly way of life instead of critisizing someone elses life who is happily under Gods rule. I am not trying to justify what I said, I am only trying to make the point that Christians are human too and are not perfect(we do say unGodly thing sometimes), I finally say something negative after taking dozens of attacks each day that I go on here targeted at my faith and I say one thing that is "dirty" and all the none Christians use that as an excuse to call me a bad person or a hypocrite. If you think I should let the attacks go that are focused on my God and creator.

remember: Peter denied Jesus three times

The historical period that christians tortured and killed many none believers was a time where the Catholic church was more of a political party then an actual belief. I believe I stated this in a previous post; monks, priests, cardinals ect, were given political status and did not need to answer to the the king, only to the pope (usually he didint do anything about it) they got away with many different actions stated in the bible as a definate "NO" such as:
Adultry
Murder
Stealing
Drunkerdness
Abusing the Church for monetary gain
The Church has been misused by many people but that does not make Christianity bad. Jesus' teachings are based on love not hatred.

As for what people say about the bible being the only proof, one must remember that not too many documents can be dated that far back, since many people couldnt read and many wars broke out back then and in the process of burning and looting; many important historical documents were distroyed.to find anything dating that far back would be a miracle. Think about it we only have 1 wonder left of the seven that existed, even the pyramids are no longer intact because of "war vandels".

[Edited 7/17/2007 8:32:13 PM]

7/17/2007 8:22:29 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

These forums are for dicussing religion which means all religion not just christian if you do not want to discuss you can pass up the forums.

If you want a stamp of approval go to church where everyone will agree with you.

7/17/2007 8:34:31 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

i dont have a problem with discussing- I do have a problem with people making fun of my religion- jesus was a woman ect, if you can nicely say that you dont think that blind faith is practical i dont have a problem with that- like say the post above my previous post. See how nice and polite he is when stating his beliefs

7/17/2007 8:39:37 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Why is jesus being a woman not a valid discussion if jesus was a woman the only way to be listened to would be to say that she was a male. And the way genetics works is the way genetics works.

7/17/2007 10:02:27 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jesus was not a women dont you people think the bible would of said it. and further more wildgirl i agree with you jewelz always bash people everytime someone speaks on the bible here he comes with the bashing thats what of the reasons i stayed away from this thread him and queen both does it but he does it worse than she does. like i said the bible is not a lie as so many here have said.... like krupas comment saying jesus was gay and that the bible was toilet papter..... the bible is true its the basic instructions before leaving earth book of our future. it is instructing us, on what to do before our time on earth is up.

jesus was sent here to die for our sins, so that we could spend eternity with him. he will return and as he said you do not know when the owner of the house is returning so we all must be prepaired that could happen at any moment at anytime.

7/19/2007 2:58:31 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Sadly , Wildgirl
The Catholic Church is still a political force
The religious "right" in this country is stronger then ever , and many policies are still made to accommodate that faction of the population
One subject that has little to do with the discussion we are having here is abortion , the religious right has tried time and time again to place their politicians in key positions to repel Roe Vs Wade
Not to mention more radical Christian Militants , bombing abortion clinics.
That is still Killing in the name of GOD
Now this is the enlightened twentieth first century

7/19/2007 9:51:01 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I am one who believes that every life deserves it's chance to live and do think abortion is wrong. But also Caster and I have differences on many things we discuss but we do not have to call each other names to say I don't agree.

All I have asked in here is is there any proof that what you say is positively the truth. And that any writer can claim to be the word of god but what evidence is there other than it says it is. I ask because I am willing to listen as long as it is not rote.

[Edited 7/19/2007 9:51:35 PM]

7/19/2007 9:56:37 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I agree abortion is wrong.... The Catholic Church (Thank the Lord) is no longer above the Government like it used to

[Edited 7/19/2007 9:57:45 PM]

7/19/2007 10:51:08 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

The vatican is running the government...the popes robe is not white...it's black...the vatican practically owns and controls everything you can imagine..

7/19/2007 10:53:16 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

were that true, prayer would still be in schools

7/19/2007 11:20:18 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

it is very sinister what is and has been taking place...it is alot of things not just one to put your finger on...we could go back and forth all day long...the fact remains they operate to divide and conquer...they give something to everyone and then they taketh away...over and over...the people have let it happen by consenting and not speaking up in mass...nothing is by mistake...the rulers have operated systematically by implementing their stratagy slowly slowly over a long period of time so no one ever notices...then everyone wakes up one day and everything is already put into place and its too late...it is with everything going on...they create a problem then they see what your reaction is to it and then they give you a solution...door number 1, 2 or 3...whichever one you choose...you loose because it was their solution in the first place...just like the presidential elections...they don't care who you vote for...whichever one you choose you still loose because the candidates are carefully selected illuminati bloodline reptillian tyranical freaks...there is nothing good about it...

7/19/2007 11:25:06 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

not to sound mean, but the only thing I agree with is that everyone that runs for office is a "Tyranical freak". Your conspericy theories are beginning to worry me...

7/19/2007 11:35:16 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

hah well dont let it worry you...if you knew what little I know you would loose alot of sleep wondering what the hell happened to your life and pretty pissed off that is was stolen right in front of your nose right in plain sight...and just exactly how you could not have noticed..

[Edited 7/19/2007 11:35:51 PM]

7/21/2007 8:17:43 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think the reason is because faith without reason is so fragile that peole become scared that someone asking questions, that are not answered by their book, will pop their balloon.

Other wise it would be pleasant not angry. JMHO

7/22/2007 12:05:00 PM Why is reason forgoten when some people talk about religion  

wolfy9459
Dayton, OH

To answer the original question. It is because when people talk about religion. They have their bible and think it has all the answers. When in fact it creates more questions than it answers. God created the universe but where did god come from? I know the answer is always, he was always there. But where did he come from? No one will give you a real answer because they can't. They say the bible says __________ and __________. But if you ask them to not use their bible they get mad and say your going to hell. Why? Because they have been told and read the bible for so long they become brainwashed.

Kenny

[Edited 7/22/2007 12:06:02 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5