Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

Accurate, if you initiate anything, such as a partnership, with God consciousness, then Allah will certainly bless it. catholic singles buffalo ny My sister met up with folks who she wouldn t have ever have stated had been her variety, and it turned out to be the most effective choice. I hope that this tends to make sense at least in the tiniest way. casual dating mumbai A absolutely free membership lets users post up to eight photographs, communicate, view others pictures and use most characteristics of the website.

older hookup sites

If you are not willing to spend a whopping portion of your savings on these senior dating internet sites, no worries! Thankfully, quite a few senior friendly dating sites present totally free accounts. big island singles We FaceTimed, texted, and known as each other each day till one day we decided to meet in individual. It doesn t imply she ll assume all guys are like her dad, but the top quality of that relationship follows her all her life. gay games reddit Fortunately for you, our team of modern day dating professionals reviewed thousands of on line dating conversations that resulted in dates for our male consumers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2012 7:09:25 PM America The Land Of The Free???  

tileman1814
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,064)
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

America The Land Of The Free???We are free and the government gives you permission to say so.If you don't think we are loosing our right to be free and live how we want just read this little tid-bit.Another reason I freaking hate fla,it started when fla gov decided they could steal Mel Fishers treasure.

Semper Fi !!!

COCOA, Fla. -- A Brevard County man has become the first in the area to get a prison sentence for a junky front yard.
Authorities claim Robert Biel was given plenty of chances to clean up. Biel thinks his property looks fine.

He's been fighting the county over his collection of old stuff for decades. He's also had a physical run-in with a code enforcement officer.
Taxpayers have spent $20,000 cleaning up the yard twice, and the collection has returned nonetheless, which is a violation of county codes.
"We've exhausted all alternatives," said Bobby Bowen with Brevard County Code Enforcement.
The county charged Biel with illegal dumping, but he thinks the charge is bogus.
"It's my own stuff on my own property," Biel said.
Biel went to jail for a few weeks on a dumping charge and then got out on probation. The judge made cleaning up the property a condition of probation.
When the property wasn't cleaned up, Biel was sentenced to a year and a day in state prison for violating probation.
"Prison is for murderers," Biel argued.
He'll still be on probation and required to clean up the property when he is released.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2012 9:27:46 PM America The Land Of The Free???  

king_leo_ric
Rio Rancho, NM
29, joined Feb. 2012

i was just looking to see if there were any interesting topics on here ill keep looking but thought id point out in case someone didnt notice the conservitives on this site post 10x more than the librals if that says anything id say conservitives actualy care about what is going on with our planet/country.

2/23/2012 10:55:44 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

shawnee_b
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,522)
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from king_leo_ric:
i was just looking to see if there were any interesting topics on here ill keep looking but thought id point out in case someone didnt notice the conservitives on this site post 10x more than the librals if that says anything id say conservitives actualy care about what is going on with our planet/country.

LIberals can't access the site unless they have "conservative" checked in their profile. (go try to access the libs forum) But you are right about conservatives caring about this country and liberals wanting a change to the USSA not the USA.

2/23/2012 11:59:23 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from king_leo_ric:

You can take that to the bankThe people on this site are very passionate about this country and the direction it's going.

Semper Fi !!!

2/25/2012 7:00:37 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

hodag
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,857)
Nome, AK
62, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from king_leo_ric:

This is funny, the simple-minded liberals are always calling US stupid. Ronald Reagan, stupid; Sarah Palin, stupid; George Bush, stupid.

Who are the ones that consistently are unable to answer the most simple questions? liberals! They contradict themselves and try to put their spin on everything. Hell, I'm listening to Glenn Beck as I'm typing this, and he just played a clip of Joy Bahar b*tching about some ultra sound provision before a woman can have a taxpayer paid abortion, and she "slipped"....inadvertently calling the "tissue mass" what everyone really knows it is, a child.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder. It is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with one. Ever notice how they ALWAYS try to pass off the monumental failures of their leaders on short comings of Republicans? obama doubles the national debt, "Well, Bush raised the debt too!" They have absolutely NO sense of proportion, no sense of honor for the Constitution, no enjoyment of our precious freedoms.

What Tileman said is true, we ARE passionate about America because we LOVE this country! Liberals run around b*tching about how they want more hand outs from big government, and repeat "talking points" provided to them by the propagandists.

God Bless America

Hodag

2/26/2012 12:42:51 PM America The Land Of The Free???  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Here is anpther sneaky law that should have never been passed.
NOAA is a dept within the United States Dept Of Commererce.I wouldn't normaly care all that much about this new rule but the org known as NOAA, DOES NOT have authority to make these kind of rules.This has all the earmarks of the obama administration.Why?Control,control,control!!These are the things we need to take notice of.This kind of stuff goes on all the time without little notice.Before we know it these is hundreds of these seemingly little rules that add up to more loss of freedoms.

Semper Fi !!!

February 23, 2012 - A new rule by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) usurps the FAA's authority to regulate airspace and could leave pilots unintentionally violating a restricted zone that does not appear on any current aeronautical charts. In response, EAA and AOPA have jointly sent a letter to the two federal agencies urging no enforcement action will be taken until proper coordination and education with the aviation community is completed.

NOAA's new rule, which amends overflight regulations for the Channel Islands, Monterey Bay, Gulf of the Farallones, and Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuaries off the coast of northern California, is not officially an airspace restriction, according to NOAA and FAA. However, EAA and AOPA maintain that NOAA established the overflight rule in violation of federal law, which states that FAA is the sole U.S. airspace authority.

2/28/2012 4:37:12 PM America The Land Of The Free???  

loribme
Summerville, SC
51, joined Dec. 2010

hooboy tileman i just posted what you said about noaa in my conservative chat room and man are they PISSED! gee, go figure

2/29/2012 11:15:56 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

tileman1814
Kalispell, MT
64, joined Nov. 2007

Quote from loribme:
hooboy tileman i just posted what you said about noaa in my conservative chat room and man are they PISSED! gee, go figure

Loribme,as well they should be.It's bad enough that we can't keep up with the unneeded agencys as it is and now we have them making up their own rules with going through due process.

Semper Fi !!!

2/29/2012 12:16:03 PM America The Land Of The Free???  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

I sailed as Cheif electrician for NOAA a while. Before I LITERALLY jumped ship, I mean literal. They wouldn't let me leave the ship so my ditty bag and I went off the fantail and onto the pier Want to talk about FUBAR!!???

Believe it or not, they are the 8th military org, take over waters where CG lets off. Occifers are commissioned, crew is DoD. Our weapons officer was a very nice man, friendly and helpful but a weapons off could not field strip a 45 1911? I had to show him

Food was awesome and plentiful, better than carriers and subs, way better than AF.

3/1/2012 9:08:02 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.

Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...

Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the heck happened? Can you spell 'politicians?'

I hope this goes around THE USA at least 545 times!!! YOU can help it get there!!!

GO AHEAD. . . BE AN AMERICAN!!!

3/1/2012 9:34:01 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

loribme
Summerville, SC
51, joined Dec. 2010

it's a wonder more Americans aren't up in arms over all those taxes...wait...arms are a no-no these days...no wonder the gvt can walk all over us...they are making sure we cannot defend ourselves from their tyranny

3/1/2012 9:49:45 AM America The Land Of The Free???  

shawnee_b
Edmonton, KY
60, joined Apr. 2010

Quote from loribme:
it's a wonder more Americans aren't up in arms over all those taxes...wait...arms are a no-no these days...no wonder the gvt can walk all over us...they are making sure we cannot defend ourselves from their tyranny

It's a wonder they aren't literally "up in arms" about not only taxes but the entire 545. That tax poem was the second have of Charley Reese's last column. It wouldn't all fit. Here's the first half.

A very interesting column.. COMPLETELY NEUTRAL
Be sure to Read the Poem at the end. (see my previous post for poem)

Charley Reese's final column for the Orlando Sentinel...
He has been a journalist for 49 years.
He is retiring and this is HIS LAST COLUMN.

Be sure to read the Tax List at the end.

This is about as clear and easy to understand as it can be. The article below is completely neutral, neither anti-republican or democrat. Charlie Reese, a retired reporter for the Orlando Sentinel, has hit the nail directly on the head, defining clearly who it is that in the final analysis must assume responsibility for the judgments made that impact each one of us every day. It's a short but good read. Worth the time. Worth remembering!

545 vs. 300,000,000 People
-By Charlie Reese

Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The President does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of Representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, the Federal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one President, and nine Supreme Court justices equates to 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The President can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land, gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? John Boehner. He is the leader of the majority party. He and fellow House members, not the President, can approve any budget they want. If the President vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if they agree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan ...

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the people who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees...

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.

What you do with this article now that you have read it... is up to you.
This might be funny if it weren't so true.
Be sure to read all the way to the end: