Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

Time for some entertaining and tough dollars conversations! free california dating sites Lin shared her co founder questionnaire with the Review in complete so other folks could get a clear sense of the template and level of granularity that s worked for her and other folks in the co founder search. Not only will you get an anecdotal summary of their life, but you will also be capable to rapidly assess what this individual might be like. nfl2k16 ps4 I have close friends who think i am funny, witty and just a nice particular person to be about.

mega personal

Sitting at tables all more than the area is preferred, so the murmur of the conversations does not interfere with the participants ability to hear. bay city mi personals If they do, the matched pair can then chat for free of charge. Are constructed everywhere, an precise reflection of on the web dating assistance from females around the discussions concerning online dating can aid, 111 customers and guidance forum. megafuckbook review We FaceTimed, texted, and known as every single other everyday until a single day we decided to meet in individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/28/2008 6:25:22 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Stay tuned...I will be posting a Jersey Get Together movie here!

"lackanookie", "lackanookie"!

5/28/2008 7:11:39 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

5/28/2008 7:12:38 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

Caster: I will be looking forward to it. Again you mention the words lackanookie, must you remind me...........Sincerity

5/28/2008 7:17:25 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

waterluvr75
Cherry Hill, NJ

Quote from sincerity:
Waterluvr: I think Caster is right because after doing a very long research on all the problems you mentioned, I found this:

"Remember you couldn't find your glasses" that's why you couldn't see them.

Sin OMG you are right...I need help!!! These are cries for help.....someone please....hahahahahhaha

5/28/2008 7:17:42 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

babs218
Brick, NJ

that was great alex as usual.....told you he was the king...put mine to shametroy...post it on my thread on the chat......

5/28/2008 7:18:32 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

waterluvr75
Cherry Hill, NJ

Quote from castertroy:
Stay tuned...I will be posting a Jersey Get Together movie here!

"lackanookie", "lackanookie"!

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR....DON'T MAKE ME BITE

5/28/2008 7:19:54 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

Thanks to Babs I'm invited to this shindig!

So far, no one has thought about accommodations for Saturday night... I'll be damned if I'm going to a party and not going to 'party!' No way I'm driving all the way back to Metuchen with only one eye open and that one dimmed by demon rum!

I've called a dozen Point Pleasant Beach motels and have found one that rents for $129 for Saturday night. Pretty rich for my Social Security budgeted blood.

Anyone want to share a room with an old fart? Who doesn't actually FART... I have some dignity left even at age 65!

I'd love to come but I'm not sleeping under the boardwalk -- unless it's with castertroy... Who am I kidding! I'd have to take a number and wait -- until sometime in September for my turn...! (September of 2009...!)

Any suggestions?

I'd love to share this event with all of you, I'm just sick to death of being the designated driver all the time.

And I hate driving at night.

And I haven't had a lover in 20 years.

And I'm over-ripe and aware that my chances are slim to none.

And hope springs eternal.

And a 'charity gesture' would be well requited.

And I'm going to shut up now...

Someone come rescue me. I haven't that long to live!

[Edited 5/28/2008 7:57:48 PM]

5/28/2008 7:23:13 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

babs218
Brick, NJ

nan..your'e coming....wooohooooo....we'll find ya a roomy

5/28/2008 7:24:51 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

waterluvr75
Cherry Hill, NJ

AAaaaaaah see what I mean....I'm losing it because apparently at some point it looks (according to the end of the video) that I agreed to something that I don't remember saying.

Ah hell this lackonukie disease is reeking havoc on me...aaaaaaaaaah (Caster you are a....well you know what I'm gonna say)

BTW: I can neither confirm nor deny that what was said or not said that I would or would not do at the gathering. hahahahhaha

[Edited 5/28/2008 7:30:04 PM]

5/28/2008 7:33:55 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

So there IS a medical remedy for 'lackanookie' -- !

God Bless America!

If I was old enough for Medicare (have to wait until July when I'll turn 65), I'd be able to get a prescription for PHEMENASSATOL which is the Rx for the condition known as SCSS or 'senior citizen sexual sparsity.'

Right now I'm on SULPHADENIAL which is no fun at all...

Right now a bit of weed would do a world of good.

5/28/2008 7:37:38 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

snigowy
Forked River, NJ

OMG Water, you got that rare hawaiian disease lackanookie....There is a cure called, getac*ckie........Now you know that I need help also

5/28/2008 7:39:49 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

Caster: That was so nice, and I can't wait until the June 14th for this get-together to happen and I especially can't wait to meet you. Your a great guy "Mr. Castertroy". You bring smiles. .........Sincerity

[Edited 5/28/2008 7:42:18 PM]

5/28/2008 7:49:13 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

sincerity
Woodbridge, NJ

Hoboken: How are you doing? I have not seen you, or maybe I haven't been where you are at. I however do think that I seen you one time driving behind me in Mutuchen. Anyway I am glad to see you............Sincerity

Sniggy: Where do you find this thing called "Getacocky"

[Edited 5/28/2008 7:54:08 PM]

5/28/2008 7:52:12 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

snigowy
Forked River, NJ

Hi to all the Jersey girls and Mr. Castertroy......Great video......17 days to go....

5/28/2008 8:02:05 PM "An Invitation" to DH Get Together'ssssssssss  

waterluvr75
Cherry Hill, NJ

Quote from snigowy:
OMG Water, you got that rare hawaiian disease lackanookie....There is a cure called, getac*ckie........Now you know that I need help also

"getac*ckie" when i first read it...i thought it said 'getacookie' and i'm thinking i don't want a damn cookie...how the flip a cookie gonna help me?...ROFLMAO

seeeeeeeeeeeee Sin is right...my eyesight IS going bad from "lackonukie"...so Dr Caster has diagnosed me right it seems....so hmmm the RX for this sniggy you say is "getac*ckie"????....now how much is that gonna cost??? i don't have medical insurance What are the side effects? Hopefully not drowsiness...Can I use this and still operate heavy machinery????

IF I don't get a RX of "getac*ckie" to help with my "lackonukie" is it fatal? How much longer do I have to live??? I'm soooo scared...where's my teddy

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14