Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best free hookup site like craigslist

It might not be fantastic to ask this during dinner, but it is a fairly fascinating question. gay sites in norfolk Look, I m going to be sincere with you guys… I m a enormous superhero fanatic so this query is super essential to me. It is a conversation, not an interrogation just after all. ashton hatchell onlyfans If your claim is valid and you file an eligible weekly certification, payments are ordinarily issued the following day to your unemployment debit card.

megapersonal not working

With a higher concentration of genuine users and hugely paid subscription prices, eHarmony is the greatest dating website for senior dating which has the highest success rate. kodiak ak dating I signed up for Match and went on a couple of dates. The subsequent day, Jessica decided to message him and give him a piece of her thoughts. flirtfinder delete account Initial dates are a bit like a job interview, but but, they must under no circumstances ever feel like a job interview.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/16/2007 9:15:56 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

bass-hwh i am startin to really like that cutting and pasting a whole lot more then i did at first i di some of it myself a while ago

hwh-yeah i told you its way better to cut and paste much more easy to read what the person is saying

7/16/2007 9:21:05 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you sure did

7/16/2007 9:27:24 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yes but it is wasted when no one reads all that crap anyway. There is nothing either one of you would paste that I or many others would waste the time reading it is all the same thing. Read one and you have read it all. Besides as far as the bible goes I could out quote either of you.

7/16/2007 9:45:30 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the bible is more real then people think i tells of a redeemer who came and died that through him we might be saved

7/17/2007 1:34:47 AM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I must answer the original question with a question,
If you had been born 200 years ago would you have believed that it was possible to tread on the moon?

There are a lot of things that are hard to believe in this world had you been born yesterday. 200 years from now people are going to (not that some people are not already) laugh at the idea of the big bang theory like we do now about the theory of the sun revolving around the earth. You think you are in modern times but in a few years we are going to be outdated and people are going to be commenting on how un-modern we we were in their 3-D forum web pages. As long as God is not disproven by any totally solid facts (not educated guesses which are proven wrong every day) I will just have to keep believing

[Edited 7/17/2007 1:38:53 AM]

7/17/2007 2:13:45 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I question because I have not found satisfying answers and they are not in the bible.

7/18/2007 11:29:56 AM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well the bible is as real as real can be it always helps me

7/18/2007 11:52:39 AM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

the only thing it helps you do is give you a false sense of security that the authority figures you think you believe in is real...when infact it is not...no one is going to save you...you are on a journey by yourself...they painted the jesus story for you so you would lay down your weapons and any defense so you would not rebel against the lies that they got you to falsly believe... so you would waste your entire life on nonsense... so you would not have any real substance in your life...it is only important that you 'think' you do.

7/18/2007 11:53:18 AM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

you are confusing a false sense with a true sense and again you confuse fake with real these autority figure such as God are very real and watching your every move and everything you do and say is being recorded in these books in heaven and will be revealed on the last day i know i have real substance in my life the holy spirit is ever working and you confuse falsy believe with truely believe in God and his promises i stand on the promises of God

[Edited 7/18/2007 11:57:13 AM]

7/18/2007 12:04:53 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

Hollywood, a lot of people like me may not understand the bible, but I believe, that Jesus Christ, died so that we can live forever. And although I have tried to live by his teaching, not always being successful, it is the love I have for him that lets me know that I am on the right track.

7/18/2007 12:19:04 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

lunawoman
Whittier, CA

9th, we are all born with sin, and freedom of choice, Love, not damnation, is the key word. I have always been a party animal, that is the human nature in me. Yet I will hit my knees and give him praise because I know that I am precious to God, and his angels are watching over me.

7/18/2007 1:17:22 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

we were not born with sin...the sin in man is from being made skitzophrenic through genetic manipulation and thousands of years of trauma to our consciousness...the bible is unrealistic because it does not tell the correct story about history that actually took place...including the story of jesus...it is simply used as an enormous tool for the elite to control the sheeple into submission through fear and guilt into getting everyone to believe they have to behave a certain way or there will be no salvation, which is a load of BS

7/18/2007 2:09:45 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

yes, I agree... Its all an elaborate plot for power.

7/18/2007 2:33:11 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Unrealistic? Hmm. Maybe fantastic is a better word. I dunno, some things had to be lost in the translations, don't you think?

7/18/2007 2:46:29 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

definately...lost and intentionally burned and destroyed and otherwise twisted and woven into a nice little fairy tale to keep the sheeple subservient...yes master whatever you say cause I don't want to go to hell...is it hot there?...do they allow barbeques?...throw some shrimp on for me...mmmmm

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10