Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps

Merely develop an account and be granted access to a plethora of posts covering a variety of various subjects. tampa personal ads To preserve the fire going and larger it wants each side work. If you re rubbish at this, please start off with a confident smile or hello . totally free filipina dating sites When this can be exciting, it s vital to take the methods vital for you to be comfortable when you meet up with them.

mega personal classified ads

Quizzes, drawing games and other celebration activities let you share a laugh with somebody new and possibly forge a connection that leads to a partnership. craigslist starke fl Create inmates, ask a lot of queries, check out his answers to be positive he is who he says he is Before you start off going to him. But in all honesty, I either tell good stories or he likes my attractive accent. truebootycall I ve tried to steer clear of the very first date taboo subjects of politics and religion, while the conversation could go there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/16/2007 8:34:32 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I think when it can be read so many ways by so many different people there is something wrong with it. Poetry is not necessarily truth. What is truth today is not tomorrow so why should I believe a 5000 year to 1800 year old book is truth?

7/16/2007 8:36:05 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

well i find it very realistic and God gave us the bible so we may learn of Him

7/16/2007 8:39:19 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

the bible is very real and true, i wish some people would change what they believe and follow god before its to late.

why cant they just except the bible

7/16/2007 8:40:12 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

that is what i say hwh yeah probation will close at any time then it will be too late for anyone to saved who is lost

[Edited 7/16/2007 8:41:12 PM]

7/16/2007 8:40:36 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Because I have read it for 50 years and do not find it to be realistic.

7/16/2007 8:41:58 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Who is to say that it was translated correctly... and who is to say that it was meant to be taken so literally?

Who is to say that we don't all believe in the same higher power but all call it something different?

Who is to say....

7/16/2007 8:43:29 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

so you are just going to give up on God because you find his word unrealistic

7/16/2007 8:47:56 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yep my Creater is smarter than me would make sense and not make the truth hidden from any because "God" would not have favorites.

7/16/2007 8:48:25 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I only give up on your god.

7/16/2007 8:49:30 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

that does not mean one should just give up on what the bible says is realistic the bible is as real as real as can be hey my God is the God

[Edited 7/16/2007 8:49:55 PM]

7/16/2007 8:51:22 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Maybe everyone feels that their God is THE GOD... who are you to say?

7/16/2007 8:52:18 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

why does that make sense to me? anyway.... this word god, it is spoken in places like this as if it has only one meaning? yet, if I am with ten different people, I find I will find ten different definitions as to what it means to the various people. I think that is what causes a lot of the confusion. That being said, I have found from my personal experience, "that people don't really believe in the bible, they just believe in what they 'think' is in the bible." and, for the record, that is a paraphrase from a famous person I can't recall at the moment.

7/16/2007 8:53:13 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

The real god does not hide, does not pick and choose who will understand, gives all the same chance wether the live in a country that reads or not or is hidden in the depths of the darkest cave in the universe. If we find there are other intelligent life what does that do for your bible?

7/16/2007 8:54:22 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

i worship the God of the bible the God of aberham , the God of isaac the God of jacob and the God of isreal the one true God the one that wrote the ten commandmets on two tables ofstone one of which is '' thou shall have no other gods beore me'' he qualifies the called he does not call the qualified

[Edited 7/16/2007 8:55:48 PM]

7/16/2007 8:56:51 PM why do so many find the bible unrealistic?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

So you think the god of the universe only cared about the Jewish people and not about any others in the whole world? What a tiny god.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10