Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

So desperate one young lady is even building her own dating app to get the inside operating. dating a valley The expense of membership plans varies from $19,95 to $37,95. Despite the social distancing of the previous 18 months, the use of dating apps in common has surged as folks sought connections amid their isolation. miami doublelist This platform is exclusively for marijuana lovers to connect over all things green.

mega personal

Each and every date, text, call, and interaction has the potential for you each to uncover far more about every other s inner worlds. best place to meet singles in santa cruz Most members share a lot of information and facts about them and matches they are seeking for. Thus, if you take a appear at the statistics, you ll find out that most international couples have met online. what is w4m on craigslist This is a term widely used in incel culture referring to an ordinary, typical seeking lady.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/14/2012 3:32:25 PM  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Ive had those kind of incidents as well. The sad thing is I often trip and fall when Im dead sober. At least you have an excuse.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/14/2012 3:48:01 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

No, I was sober!!!!!

Weebles wobble and they do fall down!!!

4/14/2012 3:52:35 PM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

One of my major stumbling blocks is high heeled pumps. I rarely wear anything like that but every once in a while you might want to get semi dressed up or look a little more feminine. I cant walk in those for any length of time. They start to cause my back to go out.

4/14/2012 4:13:54 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

I know.....damn when I was young and it didn't hurt so much to fall down bein short.... heels and platforms.....damn near broke my ankle right off!!! I have had flats on for the last twenty years. The highest heel I have now are my redwing motorcycle boots that look like yo' mamma wears army boots!!!

[Edited 4/14/2012 4:14:27 PM ]

4/14/2012 4:16:37 PM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

yeah boots with chunky heels are fine cause its like a platform but those little stiletto pumps distribute the weight very differently. I have a new found respect for hookers.

4/14/2012 4:33:04 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Natives and firewater don't mix well.

4/14/2012 4:52:43 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Poems are made by fools like me,

But only God can make a tree,

And only God who makes this tree,

Also makes the fools like me,

But only fools like me, you see,

Can make a God, who makes a tree.

4/14/2012 5:02:41 PM Union, NH  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
40, joined May. 2011

Hey that reminds me someone should bump Hellios thread with all those crashes in it. I'm that guy that's always laughing my azz off when someone spills hehe

4/14/2012 6:33:48 PM Union, NH  

nutsinsuits
Over 2,000 Posts (2,692)
Chicago, IL
37, joined Feb. 2012

Quote from jim_a49:
Poems are made by fools like me,

But only God can make a tree,

And only God who makes this tree,

Also makes the fools like me,

But only fools like me, you see,

Can make a God, who makes a tree.

and a fool has two horns

and his tail is swinging ups and downs

once he walks

he shakes his hips

and his pants stick tn the ground

his socks smells to waken a dead

and he is addict of his horse toy

and he likes his antic chair to settle to be hold

he cant smokes,nor drinks

all his cash in his pillow

and the mouse

ate his ear

so his wife has a beard

then his old car disturbed to be a plane

[Edited 4/14/2012 6:35:08 PM ]

4/14/2012 9:29:07 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

areyousure, you are a bonified nutcase.

4/14/2012 9:32:08 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

@ Chris

I did with some silly stuff but no vids!

4/14/2012 9:33:13 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Yes ,I'm sure!

Sure what?

4/14/2012 9:34:45 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Firewater not good for crazy white woman either!

4/14/2012 9:39:10 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Yes, X, respect fer hookers!!!

I still think they had it right in the ancient of days, temple prostitutes would really , actually free up the need fer alot of crime....then the pimps would have to get a job!!

Or go to jail fer their next scam!!! I said that over in CE today too.

They have a thread about those CIA guys gettin busted with 'tutes! In S America?

4/14/2012 10:29:20 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from woodsmamma:

I still think they had it right in the ancient of days, temple prostitutes would really , actually free up the need fer alot of crime....then the pimps would have to get a job!!

They have a thread about those CIA guys gettin busted with 'tutes! In S America?

What do you call a hooker with a runny nose.

Full

4/14/2012 10:39:25 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

You already told me that one!!! Or maybe not....... I saw you tell that somewhere!!!

4/14/2012 11:55:13 PM Union, NH  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from xashax:
This is something that you must take under consideration because the bible was recorded after the fact. Only the Egyptian account of these "Sea People" invasions are contemporaneous with the actual occurrences as they were happening. This is why some of the Canaanite population was forced to flee up into the highlands away from the cities that were under siege and how they come to find these settlements in the region. Those peoples will be known as the Israelite.

It is important to understand that the historic records which recorded the invasions was written by the Egyptians and was approximately contemporary with the historic period of the Jewish Exodus and the Greek's timing of the Trojan Wars. All three accounts are twelfth century events recorded in three different cultures from the perspective of the individual cultures recording their heritage and histories.

The obvious differences between the Hebrew and Greek accounts and the Egyptian account is that both the Greek and Hebrew stories of the historic period were recorded much later in their cultures history when the oral histories of the Greek and Hebrew cultures were finally put to tablet however the Egyptian record was made contemporary with the actual event.

The fact remains that there are lists of names of the various factions in the Federation of the Sea Peoples in the the Egyptian art record along with visual documentation of the costumes and weaponry of the sea peoples. This gives us a target to shoot for in identifying the geographic places of origin corresponding to the names in the record. This presentation is my best assessment of the probable geographic origins of the places corresponding to the names in the Egypt lists.

Invaded territories by the Sea People.

The Sea Peoples are very interesting. I first read about them in H.G Wells An Outline of History. They seem to just appear on the scene. They would become the Phoenicians and the Carthaginians. I have heard that they come from the southern arabian peninsula near present day Yemen. Do you know anything about their origins Asha? They were refered to as the purple people because of their monopoly on the dye from the murex snail.

[Edited 4/14/2012 11:58:41 PM ]

4/15/2012 1:26:34 AM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"There is as much evidence that the Christian Savior was a black man, or at least a dark man, as there is of his being the son of the Virgin Mary, or that he once lived and moved upon the earth. And that evidence is the testimony of his disciples, who had nearly as good an opportunity of knowing what his complexion was as the evangelists who omit to say anything about it.

In pictures and portraits of Christ by the early Christians he is uniformly represented as being black. To make this more certain a red tinge is given to the lips; and the only test in the Christian bible quoted by orthodox Christians as describing his complexion represents it as being black."

4/15/2012 1:31:26 AM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

The idea that he was a brown man seems entirely feasible. We know in these Hollywood films that portray him as very Anglo are undoubtedly quite Eurocentric. In the same way that Elizabeth Taylor was chosen to fill the role of Cleopatra. Although she was beautiful in the costumes, it probably wasn't a very historically accurate depiction. I think today we would have gone with a Halle Berry who is of mixed parentage.

4/15/2012 2:05:30 AM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Although this statue of her is a little tricky. Her features appear very Caucasian here. This is a statue outside of the Library at Alexandria and I know nothing else about it such as whose depiction it was and when it was made.

4/15/2012 2:06:27 AM Union, NH  
themajesticone
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,091)
Sweet Home, OR
54, joined Dec. 2011

4/15/2012 2:30:44 AM Union, NH  

bluesrule
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,709)
Marshalltown, IA
58, joined Jul. 2011

Quote from woodsmamma:

Yeah you gotta love that sex against your will. Gets those juices flowing

4/15/2012 2:37:38 AM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

As far as modernity is concerned, I tend to favor the arrangement present in the Netherlands because it seems that the demand for sex is not going anywhere and we see the resources and expense it ties up in America where it is still largely criminalized. At least in the "Red light districts" the women (and males) involved are protected by law enforcement. The majority of the johns are comprised of tourists from abroad and the likelihood of a prostitute being attacked or murdered, though not squelched entirely, is greatly reduced.

4/15/2012 2:48:41 AM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"The idea that he was a brown man seems entirely feasible. We know in these Hollywood films that portray him as very Anglo are undoubtedly quite Eurocentric. In the same way that Elizabeth Taylor was chosen to fill the role of Cleopatra. Although she was beautiful in the costumes, it probably wasn't a very historically accurate depiction. I think today we would have gone with a Halle Berry who is of mixed parentage."
---------------

Yes. But we must understand, brown and black tend to be understood to be two different things. Many in modern society can accept a brown person, but black? Still taboo. Even if it is true. For example, there was a movie that recently came out called "The Hunger Games." There were a lot of redneck tweets from what appeared to be people who were upset that some of the main characters in the movie were black. Even though the book described a couple of them as being dark-skinned.

So you see, people have a mentality where being black is the worst thing in the world. Also, modern history allows other cultures to have a vibrant history, but have sought to make it appear as though the so-called Negro had none. Now, why do you think that is?

4/15/2012 2:59:01 AM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

I agree in that history is largely written by the victors and its only in the past decades that there has been more of an effort made to document these early cultures that were not necessarily Caucasoid or European. As a woman I am very sympathetic to the deficit in available studies and research but it has come a long way. You have to remember that the fields of anthropology and archeology were dominated by white males for a very substantial period of time. When evidence was unearthed that did not support a preconceived notion, it tended to be touted as "insignificant" or in some cases, suppressed entirely to resurface much later.

4/15/2012 3:21:54 AM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Absolutely @ Asha. Absolutely. I wanted to post a humorous video (truth in comedy), but this thing isn't allowing me to post videos or whatever and says I won't be able to until May 7. That's a long time.

4/15/2012 3:36:42 AM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Yes well thats what you get for creating new profiles. At least you kept similar sounding nicknames so it wasn't as if you were hiding your identity.

4/15/2012 6:34:35 AM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
"There is as much evidence that the Christian Savior was a black man, or at least a dark man, as there is of his being the son of the Virgin Mary, or that he once lived and moved upon the earth. And that evidence is the testimony of his disciples, who had nearly as good an opportunity of knowing what his complexion was as the evangelists who omit to say anything about it.

In pictures and portraits of Christ by the early Christians he is uniformly represented as being black. To make this more certain a red tinge is given to the lips; and the only test in the Christian bible quoted by orthodox Christians as describing his complexion represents it as being black."

Cut the crap, these people are trying to have an intelligent conversation of the origins of these people.
You still have not provided one single scrap of evidence that moses was black, and now instead of backing up your original statements, you are now talking of Jesus, which also you cannot cone up with one scrap of evidence that Jesus was black.

4/15/2012 6:49:09 AM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:

LOLOLOL

Virgin birth is a catholic invention, and comes from one passage where the words used can be mistaken easily. They use the comparison of maid, and maiden.
The earliest description on Jesus is with long flowing hair, with curls at the bottom.

If you are going to repeat this bullshit, at least say the correct bullshit.

4/15/2012 7:36:22 AM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

The problem with a fact finding mission is when the people involved do not provide facts, and then refuse to discuss, or analize what is presented.

The whole thing turns into a pissing contest.

As I said befor, it is common knowledge there were many blacks described in the bible.
They are writtin about very plainly, with no room to argue.
To just pull out others, who have no psysical description, and claim they to were black is ludicris.
Common sencewould indicate that these people, not givin descriptions were of the same race as the people who wrote the bible, and they were obviousaly not black.

4/15/2012 9:04:07 AM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

I agree X, I wouldn't even have known about his multiple profile thing, Except for the trying to unblock him, then goin back to double check. I was prompted to double check ,when he whined about me havin him blocked. That made me say , what I unblocked him? I went back and saw the similar name and different profile???? Wasn't hard even for me to figure that out. So I was glad he made it easy on me!!! LOL

4/15/2012 1:54:16 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Yeah... I did intend for it to be known that this was me....

4/15/2012 1:59:00 PM Union, NH  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

The names were close enough and you had no photo to begin with so it wasn't a big deal.

4/15/2012 2:00:57 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

@ Ole Sunrize

I believe you bro', and understand you better!!!

Thank you for trying to understand what happened!!!

4/15/2012 8:25:53 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Ethiopia and Egypt are mentioned more than any other countries in the Bible. Ethiopia is known in the Bible as Cush. Egypt is known as Mizraim. Mizraim and Cush are two sons of Ham. Mizraim is translated–Egypt and Cush Ethiopia.

Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.

4/15/2012 9:29:18 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

And why is that.

LOLOLOL

And you still hav'nt said a thing about where Moses id said to be black.

Or is that because there is'nt one passage anywhere in Hebrew scripture that sawy Moses was black.

4/15/2012 9:32:36 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

And BTW sunrise.

all you are doing is confirming that the bible was not writtin by or for blacks.
The early books had to describe the races and orgins and Ham was also a curse.
The blacks in the bible were not the writers favorite people.

4/15/2012 9:36:09 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"Ham was also a curse."
------------

Proof?

4/15/2012 10:41:45 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
"Ham was also a curse."
------------

Proof?

do you ever actually read your bible.

The Curse of Ham (more properly called the Curse of Canaan) refers to the biblical incident in Genesis 9:20–27 in which Ham's father Noah placed a curse upon Ham's son Canaan. A possible objective of the story was to justify the subjection of the Canaanites to the Israelites,[1] but racial interpretations of the "curse of Ham" were used in later times to justify the enslavement of black Africans.[2][3]

Genesis indicates that Noah, the first "husbandman" (farmer), was also the first to cultivate the vine and make wine. After Noah became drunken, and was "uncovered within his tent", his son Ham "saw the nakedness of his father" and told his two brothers, Shem and Japheth, who then covered Noah with a cloak while averting their eyes. When Noah awoke and "knew what his younger son had done to him", he pronounced the curse, not on Ham, but on Ham's son Canaan. Canaan was condemned to be a "servant of servants" to the other sons of Ham, as well as a servant to Shem and Japheth.

Questions raised by this story, especially the question of why Canaan was cursed when Ham had sinned, have been debated for over two thousand years.[4]

4/15/2012 10:47:39 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Do you actually read what you post?

4/15/2012 10:51:51 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

I did, did you, now put it into it's correct context.

4/16/2012 5:16:25 AM Union, NH  

nutsinsuits
Over 2,000 Posts (2,692)
Chicago, IL
37, joined Feb. 2012

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

4/16/2012 8:25:28 AM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

4/16/2012 11:49:01 AM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

4/16/2012 2:40:39 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Research to date has yielded that the bodies of Mary of Magdalene, Martha, and Lazarus tombs have been discovered with their names, and a study has shown through DNA, the bone examination, that the people of the village of Magdella, where they lived were in fact Negroes.

4/16/2012 2:45:31 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

ASHKENAZI JEWS ADMIT THEY ARE NOT THE SEMITIC JEWS OF THE BIBLE

http://youtu.be/WKu75HEy0uk

4/16/2012 2:51:32 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

good points to ponder, Ole!!

4/16/2012 2:54:53 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
Research to date has yielded that the bodies of Mary of Magdalene, Martha, and Lazarus tombs have been discovered with their names, and a study has shown through DNA, the bone examination, that the people of the village of Magdella, where they lived were in fact Negroes.

LOLOLOLOL

That's abunck of bullshit and you know it.

How about some proof.

4/16/2012 3:05:55 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

British Broadcasting Channel, known as BBC, has distributed a VHS titled, “Where Archeologist Uncovered Some Astonishing Facts.” The video is available through the Discovery Channel E7008, and it’s entitled, “Jesus: The Complete Story.” It runs for 2 hours and 36 minutes.

So if the BBC with the Discovery Channel has uncovered this new evidence, needless to say, we think everyone should know. And the way Blacks willfully accepted Jesus Christ when he was White, our White Christian brothers and sisters should equally accept Jesus Christ now that Whites have discovered that in fact, he was a Negro.

4/16/2012 3:08:04 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
British Broadcasting Channel, known as BBC, has distributed a VHS titled, “Where Archeologist Uncovered Some Astonishing Facts.” The video is available through the Discovery Channel E7008, and it’s entitled, “Jesus: The Complete Story.” It runs for 2 hours and 36 minutes.

So if the BBC with the Discovery Channel has uncovered this new evidence, needless to say, we think everyone should know. And the way Blacks willfully accepted Jesus Christ when he was White, our White Christian brothers and sisters should equally accept Jesus Christ now that Whites have discovered that in fact, he was a Negro.

So basically you are talking out of your a** again, and have no proof for anything you say.

4/16/2012 3:09:46 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"So basically you are talking out of your a** again, and have no proof for anything you say."
-----------

You can't get mad at me if you're too cheap and broke to purchase the proof you asked for.

4/16/2012 3:17:33 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

LOLOLOL

I could buy and sell YOU.

4/16/2012 3:22:24 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Sunrise.

So far everything you have said has been proven wrong or misleading.
If you think anyone is going to believe a statement you make, by going out and renting a movie,or reading a book, in cases where you cannot even provide the info fof someone to look it up, you are dumber that we thought.

When I make statements I provide proof that anyone can look up.

4/16/2012 3:57:13 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

It doesn’t stop there, Acts Chapter 13:1 reads, “Now there was in the church that was in Antioch certain prophets and teachers: as Barnabas and Simon that was called Niger…” The Greek word being used in this quote means Black-skinned. ‘Niger’ is from ancient Roman, which became Latin ‘Nagra’ used to this present day for Negroes as well as Moranos (Moors), meaning a Black person.

So we find that Jesus’ prophets, teachers, his own disciples, relatives, his associates like Mary of Magdalene, were Negroes.

4/16/2012 4:14:05 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

4/16/2012 4:17:25 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

The heroes & people of the Bible were primarily Black people. Moses was an Egyptian priest whose hand turned white under special circumstances. (Ex. 4:6,7)

Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)

4/16/2012 4:19:48 PM Union, NH  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

When I make statements I provide proof that anyone can look up

Yes,bro' you do an excellent job of that!!

4/16/2012 4:24:01 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Writing the same bullshit that has already proved you wrong does not acomplish a thing.
We discussed moses and the leporous hand,
Has nothing to do with race.
We have discussed the curse of Ham,
Which does have to do with race.
If you cannot remember these things, you have no bussiness even trying to discuss them.

4/16/2012 4:25:13 PM Union, NH  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Now, unless you can coue up with something new,

We have concluded that Moses was not black.

4/16/2012 4:29:28 PM Union, NH  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"When I make statements I provide proof that anyone can look up

Yes,bro' you do an excellent job of that!!"
--------------

Thank you.

xashax - Union, NH