Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Reproduction in entire or in component without the need of permission is prohibited. speed dating monterey Of course, it pays to understand about your date s ambitions and aspirations, but attempt not to get too significant! Questions that make you seem like you are prying into individual territory may possibly scare your date away. Preserve your suggested subjects uncomplicated as two minutes is not a lot of time for both people today to respond. rubmaps pleasant hill Just thinking about it can give you the jitters! These days, 1st dates generally take place virtually, but that does not make the nervousness go away.

best free legit hookup site

You just could possibly will need some time to get to know each and every other s rhythms and the very best way to do that is talk, talk and talk some a lot more. single parents melbourne Most advice about safety, on the other hand, puts the onus firmly on the user. Private Member only forums for more significant discussions that you might wish to not have guests or search engines access to. rubmaps dubuque He stated, Okay, we will get back quickly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/11/2012 11:26:44 PM  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

I see scgirl must have me blocked. Guess I hurt her to her widdle heart. Anyway, the show must go on.

Sir Godfrey Higgins informs us that "In all the Romish (Catholic) countries of Europe, France, Italy, Germany, etc., the God Christ, as well as his mother, are described in their old pictures to be black. The infant God in the arms of his black mother, his eyes and drapery white, is himself perfectly black.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/11/2012 11:29:46 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,589)
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ole_sunrize:
I see scgirl must have me blocked. Guess I hurt her to her widdle heart. Anyway, the show must go on.

Sir Godfrey Higgins informs us that "In all the Romish (Catholic) countries of Europe, France, Italy, Germany, etc., the God Christ, as well as his mother, are described in their old pictures to be black. The infant God in the arms of his black mother, his eyes and drapery white, is himself perfectly black.

Still spreading hate and discontent I see.
Did I hurt your widdle feelings

[Edited 4/11/2012 11:31:46 PM ]

4/11/2012 11:31:05 PM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (32,881)
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Who's a red neck?????

4/11/2012 11:34:38 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

hellifino51, white folks like you love to say "what about the Native Americans?" What about them? Granted, what happened to them was bad, but we aren't talking about them right now. What we are talking about is the white-washing of history and of Israel specifically.

It's like you people are like "We don't really want to hear about black problems because, well, we don't like them. But Native Americans... I can feel sympathy for them." If that's the case, then it is no wonder why many blacks feel that whites (in general, NOT ALL) need to piss off.

4/11/2012 11:36:57 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

.racist wrsunrise/olesunrise no picture multi profile racist

4/11/2012 11:39:31 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

what white folks idiot I'm Osage you twit mr run away and cry sunset

4/11/2012 11:40:00 PM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Who's white????? Damn!

4/11/2012 11:46:19 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Ah. The typical "I'm not white, though I look white and get all the white privileges, I'm going to say I'm Native American in an attempt to relate to you." LAWL!

Anyway, on to something real.

According to Christian dogma, Jesus is the Son of God. Since children are, as a rule, similar in complexion to their parents it is reasonable to assume that God also is black. This conclusion is both logical and scientific. "There is a strong reason the think," declares Joseph McCabe, "that man was at first very dark of skin, wooly haired and flat nosed." And since the bible tells us that man was created in God's image, then beyond all doubt God must be of dark complexion with unmistakably African features.

4/11/2012 11:47:09 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ole_sunrize:
hellifino51, white folks like you love to say "what about the Native Americans?" What about them? Granted, what happened to them was bad, but we aren't talking about them right now. What we are talking about is the white-washing of history and of Israel specifically.

It's like you people are like "We don't really want to hear about black problems because, well, we don't like them. But Native Americans... I can feel sympathy for them." If that's the case, then it is no wonder why many blacks feel that whites (in general, NOT ALL) need to piss off.

You people?
Osage/Pottawatmii/Tonkawa sound very redneck ? kiss my red a$$ we don't need your sympathy fool This Indian feels you should piss off!

4/11/2012 11:48:16 PM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Well, I should say, Hellio ain't white I am!!!! So where do you see me being racists....mo prob with other races including yours what ever it is....so now you are havin' a poroblem with bein white, and that automatically makes me racist??? Why would I love an Native American then,if I was racist???? You think I'm racist? Maybe against racist idiots of any kind!

4/11/2012 11:49:57 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

Quote from ole_sunrize:
Ah. The typical "I'm not white, though I look white and get all the white privileges, I'm going to say I'm Native American in an attempt to relate to you." LAWL!

According to Christian dogma, Jesus is the Son of God. Since children are, as a rule, similar in complexion to their parents it is reasonable to assume that God also is black. This conclusion is both logical and scientific. "There is a strong reason the think," declares Joseph McCabe, "that man was at first very dark of skin, wooly haired and flat nosed." And since the bible tells us that man was created in God's image, then beyond all doubt God must be of dark complexion with unmistakably African features.

Can you site any data for this opinion ? Because I think the Great Spirit is red skinned and wears a loincloth.

4/11/2012 11:52:17 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

God or the “Ancient of Days” is described as having “hair like the pure wool.” (Dan. 7:9)

4/11/2012 11:55:31 PM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

got any proof ? sites ? notes?

As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.

[Edited 4/11/2012 11:58:09 PM ]

4/12/2012 12:08:24 AM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Maybe you need to use that noggin of yours and consider that the King James Version was probably more accurate before the later renditions came into play, hmm?

4/12/2012 12:16:12 AM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

What has any of the same racist crap have to do with rednecks?????Or wisdom???

You are off topic and out of order....IMO

4/12/2012 12:20:19 AM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Actually woodsmamma... you kind of have a point. I suppose this thread was to DEBUNK redneck wisdom that promotes the ideologies of white supremacy from a so-called Christian standpoint.

4/12/2012 12:25:37 AM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

pick one any one

New International Version (©1984)
"As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. His clothing was as white as snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire, and its wheels were all ablaze.
New Living Translation (©2007)
I watched as thrones were put in place and the Ancient One sat down to judge. His clothing was as white as snow, his hair like purest wool. He sat on a fiery throne with wheels of blazing fire,

English Standard Version (©2001)
“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat; His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool. His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
I watched until thrones were set up and the Ancient One, who has lived for endless years, sat down. His clothes were as white as snow and the hair on his head was like pure wool. His throne was fiery flames, and its wheels were burning fire.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I beheld till the thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and its wheels as burning fire.

American King James Version
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

American Standard Version
I beheld till thrones were placed, and one that was ancient of days did sit: his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire.

Douay-Rheims Bible
I beheld till thrones were placed, and the Ancient of days sat: his garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like clean wool: his throne like flames of fire: the wheels of it like a burning fire.

Darby Bible Translation
I beheld till thrones were set, and the Ancient of days did sit: his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was flames of fire, and its wheels burning fire.

English Revised Version
I beheld till thrones were placed, and one that was ancient of days did sit: his raiment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I saw until thrones were placed, and one who was ancient of days sat: his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, [and] its wheels burning fire.

Young's Literal Translation
I was seeing till that thrones have been thrown down, and the Ancient of Days is seated, His garment as snow is white, and the hair of his head is as pure wool, His throne flames of fire, its wheels burning fire.

4/12/2012 12:29:20 AM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I beheld till the thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and its wheels as burning fire.

4/12/2012 12:30:28 AM Killeen, TX  
hellifino51
Mansfield, AR
64, joined Dec. 2011

Okay what does this infer too you?

4/12/2012 12:32:35 AM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Quote from ole_sunrize:
Actually woodsmamma... you kind of have a point. I suppose this thread was to DEBUNK redneck wisdom that promotes the ideologies of white supremacy from a so-called Christian standpoint.

So quit callin me a racist, and ease up a bit would you? Quit callin me a douchbag and a hypocrite.I told you this before, we agree on somethings, just not the way your are treatin folks. Has nothin to do with your color, what color are you anyway.

4/12/2012 10:28:28 AM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

"So quit callin me a racist, and ease up a bit would you? Quit callin me a douchbag and a hypocrite.I told you this before, we agree on somethings, just not the way your are treatin folks. Has nothin to do with your color, what color are you anyway."
-----------------

I can try to keep it civil with you, but I just haven't been too keen on you from the way you acted the first time. Accusing you of douchebaggery 'may' have been uncalled for, but calling you a hypocrite? Well... if the shoe fits.

In any case, we can have a clean slate, but don't come with that nonsense, because I'm really not for it.

So... do you agree that the history of the so-called Negro has been distorted or eliminated?

4/12/2012 10:43:58 AM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Of course, just as I believe many groups of people have been! Including Women. Women have endured as a group as bad as any group of blacks. Think of the black women? How should their men treat them? How are they treated?

Yes,a clean slate I will do my best to not be as impatient with you as in the past!

I think you are passionate about your people, and so am I! my people are all women of all colors, these are the group of folks who have suffered more than the generalized race trump.The women have been there and have recieved little respect for anything , to this very day!

Think about your mamma, sisters, aunts, Gramma. How have they been treated by the world? By their men?

We will observe the notion of reasoning, opposed to fighting, blocking ,and general disrespect.I am game,are you?

4/12/2012 11:37:50 AM Killeen, TX  
heymisterchris
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,439)
Hicksville, NY
54, joined Dec. 2010

<<< White Devil

[Edited 4/12/2012 11:38:11 AM ]

4/12/2012 11:42:59 AM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

4/12/2012 11:49:05 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,273)
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:

lolololol

Sir godfrey Higgins lived in the 1700s and was not anywhere near jerusluem when all this happened.

Need something a little closer to the event.

The queen of Englend thinks you're nuts.

4/12/2012 4:28:19 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:

Sorry nutcase,
If you are going to say according to christian dogma,
How about printing this dogma you claim.

If you are so desperatly looking for a black god, there are lots of them to chose from.

The only source of refference on this subjece is the early christian and Jewish writings, and they specifically identify who is black, and are very clear about it.

4/12/2012 6:19:06 PM Killeen, TX  

iyamwutiyam
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,771)
Intercourse, PA
46, joined Dec. 2011

I hope this can straighten out the situation between black people and Native Americans.

4/12/2012 6:25:03 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Throughout scripture Israel is described as physically looking like the sons of Ham (Khawm), in appearance. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT. Ham sons are the people of the African continent, the Ancient Egyptians, Ethiopians, Somalia's, Canaanites etc.

Psalm 78:51 He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham. (NIV)

4/12/2012 6:33:55 PM Killeen, TX  
alphafour
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,857)
Vatican City
Italy
58, joined Feb. 2011

Has the OP been flogged, tarred, feathered and run out of town yet?

I once wrote an OP about blocking someone.

Never again. I didn't like jail.

[Edited 4/12/2012 6:34:08 PM ]

4/12/2012 6:42:25 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
Throughout scripture Israel is described as physically looking like the sons of Ham (Khawm), in appearance. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT. Ham sons are the people of the African continent, the Ancient Egyptians, Ethiopians, Somalia's, Canaanites etc.

Psalm 78:51 He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham. (NIV)

Why are you so f**king stupid, this has been gone over and over,
the blacks in the bible are described very plainly.
Do you know why they are described, think ..
Because they are different than the people who are writing the religion.

do you see them going to great pains to describe white people, or mediteranen people, no you don't.
Do you know why..... here it comes.,..... because they are the ones writing it.

4/12/2012 6:46:35 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

The heroes & people of the Bible were primarily Black. Moses was an 'Egyptian' priest whose hand turned white under special circumstances. (Ex. 4:6,7) Simon is said to have been a Canaanite. (Mt. 10:4) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)

4/12/2012 6:50:39 PM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Yes, I know you believe this, and I'm not sure I don't agree. I am not sure what your point is tho'?

4/12/2012 7:21:39 PM Killeen, TX  

iyamwutiyam
Intercourse, PA
46, joined Dec. 2011

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

[Edited 4/12/2012 7:23:16 PM ]

4/12/2012 7:29:15 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
The heroes & people of the Bible were primarily Black. Moses was an 'Egyptian' priest whose hand turned white under special circumstances. (Ex. 4:6,7) Simon is said to have been a Canaanite. (Mt. 10:4) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)[/quote

Dude, you are repeating the same old bullshit.
Show me where in all of the biblical writings that Moses is descrobed as black.
Moses had a black wife, nad she is described very plainly, but not moses himself.
Moses was chastized for having a black wife, II guess they were a little racist back then too.

Show me where it says that moses was black.

4/12/2012 7:29:47 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from ole_sunrize:
The heroes & people of the Bible were primarily Black. Moses was an 'Egyptian' priest whose hand turned white under special circumstances. (Ex. 4:6,7) Simon is said to have been a Canaanite. (Mt. 10:4) Black Paul is mistaken for an "Egyptian" and declares he himself to be a "Jew." (Acts 21:37-39, 22: 2,3)

Dude, you are repeating the same old bullshit.
Show me where in all of the biblical writings that Moses is descrobed as black.
Moses had a black wife, nad she is described very plainly, but not moses himself.
Moses was chastized for having a black wife, II guess they were a little racist back then too.

Show me where it says that moses was black.

4/12/2012 7:34:30 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
Finding information about how humans came into existence from the bible is like finding intelligent life in the Bible Belt. Its just a lost cause.

Black people are black because of evolutionary causes and the same reason why Caucasian people get tanned from the sun. Many generations of exposure to the sun increases melanin in the skin. This acts as a natural sunscreen and protects the skin. Eventually offspring are born with more melanin than the previous generation. So its not a f**king curse. That means the the Curse of Ham is pure bullshit as is much of the fairytales in the bible are.

Modern humans evolved in Africa approximately 150,000 years ago and were therefore dark skinned people. That means all the f**king redneck bigots have black ancestors.

It's a ittle hard to say for sure about the races back then.
You have to remember, this was during the ice age and the only habitable land was around the equater.
I would think the sun was not so intence, to create the dark black race, and a halfway point would seem closer.

4/12/2012 7:45:48 PM Killeen, TX  

iyamwutiyam
Intercourse, PA
46, joined Dec. 2011

Was Moses black? Unlikely. Check the mep. There is a correlation between latitude and skin color. Just look up the latitude of Egypt and Israel.

Source:
http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/What_Controls_Variation_in_Human_Skin_Color>http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/What_Controls_Variation_in_Human_Skin_Color

4/12/2012 7:50:34 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

This is what our resident race baiter and nutcase fails to understand.
Sure there were blacks in the bible, they are very plainly described.

But not moses, and this guy has had this pointed out to mim by quite a few people, and he just melts off into cyberspace and refuses to answer to his outlandish claims, but showes up later repeating the same old bullshit.

4/12/2012 8:50:17 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

as we can see, I am waiting for the redneck Sunrise to show off his wisdom.

He claimed, again, that Moses wasBlack.

I have the torah and several christian bibles here ans do not recall anything saying moses was black.

So again,I have asked Sunrise a direct question, that he is avoiding.

Show me in early christian or Jewish writings where Moses is described as being black.

4/12/2012 8:56:15 PM Killeen, TX  
woodsmamma
Babbitt, MN
61, joined Feb. 2009

Can't be done ,Jim. We can only speculate, and that means all we can go on in the end is perspective.

4/12/2012 10:21:07 PM Killeen, TX  
ole_sunrize
Over 2,000 Posts (2,211)
Killeen, TX
33, joined Apr. 2012

Moses was born a Hebrew - Israelite from the tribe of Levi (exodus 2:1-3). He spent 40 years in the house of pharaoh (Acts 7:23) and was raised as the Pharaoh's Grandson.

Exodus 2: 10 And the child grew, and she brought him unto Pharaoh's daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, Because I drew him out of the water.

Many Scholars say the Pharaoh who was on the throne of Egypt at the time of Moses' birth, was Pharaoh Seti I. He was the father of Rameses II, also known as Rameses the Great.

George Rawlinson, an English author wrote a book entitled History of Egypt. On page 252, he gives a description of Seti I. He states: "SETI'S FACE WAS THOROUGHLY AFRICAN. HE HAD A STORMY FACE WITH A DEPRESSED FLAT NOSE, THICK LIPS AND HEAVY CHIN."

4/13/2012 8:47:52 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Sunrise

Cut the bullshit.
You made a statement that Moses was Black

The bible is very discriptive in describing black people

SHOW ME WHERE IS SAYS. MOSES WAS BLACK

4/13/2012 9:01:45 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (49,536)
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Jim, black individuals were not always referred to as "black." Nor Caucasians as white. They had other names such as Cushites and such.

4/13/2012 9:14:22 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

I fully understand, but they are described very clearly in the jewish writings.
However Moses is never described as being black, and that is what Sunrise is trying to sell.

I have asked him a direct question to show me where moses is decribed as being black.

As you can see he is avoiding it.

As we all know, man made god in his own image, the Jewish people are certianly not going to write a religion with another race as the main charactors.
There are many instances in the bible where blacks are described very plainly.
There is even one or two of the deciples of Jesus that were black.

4/13/2012 9:17:36 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Im not going to venture as guess but it is not impossible based on the locale. This is North Africa and not Nebraska, Jim. And also do we even know that Moses existed?

4/13/2012 10:20:18 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Quote from xashax:
Im not going to venture as guess but it is not impossible based on the locale. This is North Africa and not Nebraska, Jim. And also do we even know that Moses existed?

That's correct.
There isn'nt a shread of evidence to support the Moses story, but the point is the religion of the Jews, was writtin by the Jews, more than likly the mediteraien race, and it will be made for the race of the people who write it.

4/13/2012 10:26:35 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Whats the "Mediterranean race"?

4/13/2012 10:32:39 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

It's a race that I was'nt aware of untill I started looking into Sunsets claims, but a race common around the med sea..
Probably fron times past.

4/13/2012 10:34:07 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Alright it sounds terribly antiquated but I will permit you to verify this for us.

4/13/2012 10:37:53 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

I normally don't use wiki but there is so much of it available that here is a quick one.
I was,nt aware of such a race but aparently it is a sub-race of the people from all around.

The Mediterranean race was one of the three sub-races into which the Caucasian race and the people of Europe were divided by anthropologists in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, following the publication of William Z. Ripley's book The Races of Europe (1899). The others were Nordic and Alpine.

The "Mediterranean race", with dark hair and eyes, aquiline nose, swarthy complexion, moderate-to-short stature, and moderate or long skull was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, parts of South Asia, parts of Eastern Europe, and certain portions of England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.[1][2][3][4] It was characterized by moderate to short stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, aquiline nose, dark hair, dark eyes and olive complexion.

4/13/2012 10:41:12 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

My thoughts on the Jewish peoples race would probably be a mixture ofraceson this nature with a mix of Arab.

4/13/2012 10:44:23 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from jim_a49:
I normally don't use wiki but there is so much of it available that here is a quick one.

Wiki is perfectly acceptable at least in a general sense becasue all citations are listed. Wikipedia merely amasses them in one location. I find that people only make disparaging comments when it doesn't support their preconceived notions which is suspicious.

The Mediterranean race was one of the three sub-races into which the Caucasian race and the people of Europe were divided by anthropologists in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, following the publication of William Z. Ripley's book The Races of Europe (1899). The others were Nordic and Alpine.

The "Mediterranean race", with dark hair and eyes, aquiline nose, swarthy complexion, moderate-to-short stature, and moderate or long skull was said to be prevalent in Southern Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, parts of South Asia, parts of Eastern Europe, and certain portions of England, Wales, Ireland and Scotland.[1][2][3][4] It was characterized by moderate to short stature, long (dolichocephalic) or moderate (mesocephalic) skull, aquiline nose, dark hair, dark eyes and olive complexion.

From your same source.

Later in the 20th century the concept of a distinctive Mediterranean race was still considered useful by theorists such as Earnest Hooton in Up From the Ape (1931) and Carleton S. Coon in his revised edition of Ripley's Races of Europe (1939). These writers thought the Nordic race was the northern variety of Mediterraneans that lost pigmentation through natural selection due to the environment.

Hooton argued that even a skilled anthropologist would have a difficult time separating a Nordic from Mediterranean skeleton. He thought a destabilized blend of the two existed mostly in Britain that he labeled "Nordic-Mediterranean", with hazel eyes (rather than pure brown), dark hair color (mainly dark brown) and dolichocephalic skull.

According to Carleton Coon the "homeland and cradle" of the Mediterranean race is in North Africa and Southwest Asia, in the area from Morocco to Afghanistan. Coon argued that smaller Mediterraneans traveled by land from the Mediterranean basin north into Europe in the Mesolithic era. Taller Mediterraneans (Atlanto-Mediterraneans) were Neolithic seafarers who sailed in reed-type boats and colonized the Mediterranean basin from a Near Eastern origin. He argued that they also colonized Britain where their descendants may be seen today, characterized by dark brown hair, dark eyes and robust features. He stressed the central role of the Mediterraneans in his works, claiming "The Mediterraneans occupy the center of the stage; their areas of greatest concentration are precisely those where civilization is the oldest. This is to be expected, since it was they who produced it and it, in a sense, that produced them".

After the 1960s the concept of an exact Mediterranean race fell out of favor, though the distinctive features of Mediterranean populations continued to be recognized.

4/13/2012 10:53:49 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Ah this was great.

The fact that Mediterranean peoples were responsible for the most important of ancient western civilizations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority. Giuseppe Sergi's much-debated book The Mediterranean Race (1901) argued that the Mediterranean race had in fact originated in Africa, probably in the Sahara region, and that it also included a number of dark-skinned peoples from the African continent, such as Ethiopians and Somalis. Sergi added that the Mediterranean race "in its external characters is a brown human variety, neither white nor negroid, but pure in its elements, that is to say not a product of the mixture of Whites with Negroes or negroid peoples." In his book The Mediterranean Race, Sergi also hypothesized that the Mediterranean, the African and the Nordic races all originated from an original Eurafrican species. According to Sergi, the Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilizations of ancient times, including those of Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, India, Carthage, Greece and Rome. To Sergi, the Semites were a branch of the Eurafricans who were closely related to the Mediterraneans.

[Edited 4/13/2012 10:54:00 AM ]

4/13/2012 10:58:25 AM Killeen, TX  
chrisbrz
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,780)
Wilmette, IL
40, joined May. 2011

Quote from iyamwutiyam:
Was Moses black? Unlikely. Check the mep. There is a correlation between latitude and skin color. Just look up the latitude of Egypt and Israel.

Source:
http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/What_Controls_Variation_in_Human_Skin_Color>http://www.wikinfo.org/index.php/What_Controls_Variation_in_Human_Skin_Color
This seems rationale to me. Id envision a dark desert people much like what you still see in the N. African region today.
Basically a tweener look to the fair complected N. Euro and the very dark equatorial people.
Maybe Moses looked like Fidel Castro, or Moses Malone, but I'm sure he didn't look like Santa Claus....if he existed at all . I'm skeptical of the biblical Exodus story anyway.

4/13/2012 11:24:34 AM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

The Negroid race, that emerged from the sub-Shara, and jungle regions, was pretty much famous for not being famous.
They never developed a writtin language, have no history, and were mostly slaves, and military for the others.

4/13/2012 11:43:59 AM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Jim is this racism really necessary? As you can see, it is clearly not substantiated. What of black Native Americans?

There are currently 8 state recognized tribes in Virginia: Chickahominy, Eastern Chickahominy, Mattaponi, Monacan Indian Nation, Nansemond, Pamunkey, Rappahannock, Upper Mattaponi. However, Virginia’s history and the presence of native people goes beyond these 8 state recognized groups. For many people there is a challenge to document the native history because some of the groups that were previously known to exist in state’s history are now blended in to the general population of the state. Some of these groups had already blended into the general population before the 20th century. However, this does not mean that researching the history cannot be done, in fact it can be done particularly because the records in Virginia are so extensive. There are population registers, Free Negro registers and manumission records that do not exist in other states, so the chance to document the family history is highly probable. There are records that document African Americans as well as Native Americans in Virginia from the colonial period to the 20th century.

4/13/2012 12:15:25 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

asha, the black native American are not of native decent, but rather inter breeding with blacks and natives.
The Seminole of florida were good examples.

The aparent racism is in direct responce to the racism that Sunrise is portraying.
He is desperatly trying to create a false black history, and as you can see, he runs away from any kind of facts, and will not answer to his claims.

4/13/2012 12:17:58 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

An observation.

It looks like the European type in the pic, idsthe only one wearing his own suit, for the pic.

4/13/2012 12:21:20 PM Killeen, TX  

xashax
Union, NH
43, joined May. 2009

Quote from jim_a49:
asha, the black native American are not of native decent, but rather inter breeding with blacks and natives.
The Seminole of florida were good examples.

The aparent racism is in direct responce to the racism that Sunrise is portraying.
He is desperatly trying to create a false black history, and as you can see, he runs away from any kind of facts, and will not answer to his claims.

I never stated otherwise and these Native Americans are from Virgina if you didn't notice. What difference would that make? Your own argument entailed interbreeding of races.

American Red and Black: Stories of Afro-Native Identity

Alicia Woods, 2006

This intimate film follows six Afro-native Americans from around the U.S., as they reflect upon the personal and complex issues of Native and African heritage, ethnic identity, and racism within communities of color.

4/13/2012 1:31:36 PM Killeen, TX  
jim_a49
Bellevue, WA
65, joined Dec. 2010

Asha,
I am curious what your point is.
Races have interbread since the beginning of time.

An interesting fact is that when Perry discovered the N,Pole hia manservant, and close companion was Black.
He was also a hot number with the natives along the way and fathered several children.
This also brought black genes into the commuinties there.

ole_sunrize - Killeen, TX