Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www listcrawler xom

Females are encouraged to not disclose their sexual history to partners or have sex also soon for the reason that they think no man would ever love a woman who has sex promptly. single ladies in portland oregon Hi All so I avoided all dating apps and so forth during this time and I just do not know how I m meant to meet an individual with all this. The worth of n is so higher that Peter wouldn t want to embarrass the rest of us with how smooth he is by disclosing that data. is charmerly a scam More than the course of our 20+ years in the connection enterprise, millions of couples have found lasting adore.

hookup websites that work

So I gave him my cell quantity and asked him to call me about 10 p. speed dating bradenton fl If the other person also swiped ideal, a match results. She will be entirely oblivious to her personal hypocrisy. usa sex guide va Not being aware of who I was, I d tethered my identity to my partnership, and with that string reduce, I was just floating around, a rogue Macy s Parade balloon buffeted by strong winds and crashing into buildings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

7/18/2007 2:53:24 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

loverboy2007
Edinburg, PA

What is your stance on homosexuality?

7/18/2007 3:25:43 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Live and let live. When I get to be godess I will decide how others live. For now I will just try my best to do unto others.

7/18/2007 3:37:08 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Personally I'm not for it in my bedroom.

OK, fine. You caught me. If I happen to have Suzie and Sara over, then it's fine. But, then, only if I can watch.

7/18/2007 3:43:13 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

sure in that case its permissable...if you joined in I think you could get away with it and still be ok;o))...I'm sure the good book allows for at least watching doesn't it?...provided you invited me over I won't report you to the christian gestapo sex police..

7/18/2007 3:52:51 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

liberalminded
Gilbert, AZ

What concenting adult do in there bedroom is their own buisness.
I'm not gay but I don't mind men or women that choose that lifestyle.

7/18/2007 4:20:07 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

the bible is dead set against it that is one reason that God destroyed sodom and gomorrah and flooded the earth in the time of noah

7/18/2007 4:33:04 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

God does not destroy anything you ding dong...how absurd what a joke you are

7/18/2007 4:53:47 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

oh yes he does what do you think happened during the flood and to sodom and gomorrah destroyed earth by water the cities by fire and the wicked plus satan also by fire

7/18/2007 4:56:47 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

jewelz5
Monteagle, TN

Geezus that is not what happened you are such a good mind controled brainwashed slave

7/18/2007 5:26:10 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

have you even seen a bible what it looks like what it says although you would not like it you might actually learn something like of God's love yeah why learn that why even take a chance at salvation when you could be consumed by fire yeah why settle for the first resurrection when you can have the second well as it says in revelation 20:6'' blessed and holy is he who hath part in the first resurrection over such the second death hath no power''

7/18/2007 9:48:14 PM Homosexuality and the Bible  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Yes God took the time to create all of this endless universe so he could distroy don't that make sense Jewelz?????????????? DUH

7/19/2007 12:27:17 AM Homosexuality and the Bible  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I am not homosexual so its not my place to Judge what homosexuals do.

[Edited 7/19/2007 12:33:39 AM]

7/19/2007 12:32:06 AM Homosexuality and the Bible  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

jewelz-God does not destroy anything you ding dong...how absurd what a joke you are

hwh-hey bass dont you think its strange that jewelz can call you names and is never suspended from the forums???????? then the least little thing me and scw say then boom were suspended from posting??????? DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE STANDARD

7/19/2007 12:34:36 AM Homosexuality and the Bible  

wildgirl909456
Nassau, NY

I agree Hogan, this is suspicious

[Edited 7/19/2007 12:34:59 AM]

7/19/2007 12:43:53 AM Homosexuality and the Bible  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

there is alot of biasness and favoritism that goes on here

[Edited 7/19/2007 12:51:02 AM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4