Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

You want to know adequate about them to assure that your connection is deeper than just physical attraction, and it must really feel like a all natural subsequent step in your partnership. newfoundland hook up By now we re familiar with the cold calculation that dating is a numbers game. A spokesperson says all profiles and photographs are manually checked to guarantee the information provided is accurate. cityxguide eugene Coffee Meets Bagel takes the opposite approach to several of the ideal dating apps, attempting to concentrate on good quality rather than quantity.

skip the games

He kissed me and mentioned I was the sweetest, and I was like, Okay, so what was the query you had for me? And he mentioned Oh…will you be my girlfriend. yuma hookup Observe them in specific situations appear at how they react. And if there s no cause to go down that road, run (don t stroll) away from that question into the safer territory of the initially date topics listed below. omegle chat indonesia Once wants to slow down these frantic swipes as you attempt to discover your excellent match.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/7/2008 8:36:41 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

outgoing37
Norcross, GA

To me its wrong with or without sex.If u really care for who you are with.Another meeting of any kind is cheating.PERIOD..

5/7/2008 11:09:59 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

I flirt a lot with a married girl I know. We both know it's never going to become a sexual affair, as she says my french kissing her navel isn't a sexual turn on for her. So how can it be an affair?
Also it sounds like the Catholic Logic that if you think about committing a sin, and then not commit the sin, you're still guilty of the sin because you wanted to do it.
I confessed to a Priest once that I had committed adultery because I had thought about committing adultery. He basically said, "You're taking yourself to seriously. " It wasn't a sin, and it's not an affair.
Doesn't mean it's OK to do it. You'll have to answer that for yourself. As well as whom ever you are messing around with, will have to answer it for themselves..

5/7/2008 11:37:51 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

waterstar
San Francisco, CA

Definitely, and i think its actually worse.

5/7/2008 1:20:15 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

If the emotional involvement includes a 'longing for' or lustful imagery with hopes of it being more than a seriously, friendly or kindly loving situation... Then it would be an affair in my book.

I agree with nibblediver!

5/7/2008 5:43:44 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

skreb69
Charlestown, RI

Yes!!! If there is an emotional attatchment, then its an affair!!!!

5/7/2008 6:28:21 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

dreal_izzy
Bassett, VA

If you have to hide it...it's a affair, even without the sex!

5/13/2008 10:01:58 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

easytouch3
Mount Clemens, MI

If you spend time alone with another woman other than your spouse its an affair
5 WOW
Thats one for every day of the week
lucky girl

[Edited 5/13/2008 10:30:03 AM]

5/13/2008 10:04:17 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

justfriendsplz
Dallas, TX

sex or no sex, if there are emotions involved. A total affair, someone also said if you cannot tell you sig other or spouse, yes an affair. If it is just drinks or lunch, no emotional involvement other then friendship feelings, and you are ok with telling your sig other, that is cool

JMHO

5/13/2008 10:12:27 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

your_sweetie
Yuba City, CA

depends on if you hide it, then it's wrong...

5/13/2008 10:46:48 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

skreb69
Charlestown, RI

There are all kinds of "affairs. having experienced this with my ex, i would have to say yes. even If your relationship with another, is just platonic, (no sex) but you share things that you don't share with your significant other and spend time with that person that you should be spending with your significant other, or it interferes with your relationship, then it is an affair...

5/13/2008 10:49:14 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

snoboy111
Boise, ID

Hi everyone!! I think a little flirting can add some spice to your own relationship. You just have to realize thats all it is..

5/13/2008 11:26:44 AM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

canuckinkali
Kalispell, MT

What a bunch of horseshit!!! No way is that an affair, You are nuts if you think so. Western culture is f***ed. In europe, a wife gets bukakke and it isn't cheating lol. Loosen up everyone or just shut your mouth and get out of the way.

5/16/2008 6:23:31 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

justinab1979
Washington, IN

it all boils down to if you try to hide something from your sig other then you are probably doing something wrong. A lie is a lie because you are not being truthful.

5/16/2008 6:28:32 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

melbie7769
Walker, KY

Ok question here Can a person be emotionally abused yes they can be and does it take longer to heal from that emotional abuse yes it does!!!

So hmmmm you have an affair emotionally jus think when you are making love to the person that you are physically with are you making love emotionally to the one you want to be with??? An emotional affair would be harder to deal with to me cuz then I would wonder the above statement was he having sex with me or with her??? That would be f*cked up cuz I would be having sex with him and he wouldn't actually be there with me so i guess its all in the way you look at things really!!!!

JMO

Smooches Melbie

5/16/2008 6:30:28 PM Can it be considered an affair without sex...  

virgomomof1
Brunswick, ME

Quote from wantstoplay69:
if you cant tell your spouse about them, then its an affair weather or not sex is involved or not.

Just my $.02

You took the words out of my mouth~~~!!

Page: 1, 2, 3